Weapons of Mass Destruction found in Iran - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-04-2007, 08:05 PM Thread Starter
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Weapons of Mass Destruction found in Iran

Weapons of Mass Destruction found in Iran

Tehran: 25/11/07:20:01 Middle-Eastern time. A camel laden with battery powered hammer drills, fire extinguishers and electric chainsaws was impounded by US Officials (they get everywhere don't they?) as it tried to board a ship headed toward Italy.

Former US defence Secretary, Donald Rumpsfelt, said today "Okay, Okay, we must admit to our mistakes, in Iraq we only thought there were some Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) and that was good enough excuse for us to invade. Now our people are wiser, we now have all the evidence that is needed of the existence of WMD and therefore we now have their support. Now all we need is an ally. Great Britain is usually game - their support will give us an easy victory in Iran - why the war could be over well before Christmas!"

"The camel, looked suspicious from the outset. His eyes were too close together for starters; and then there was the matter of his 3 humps; he was photographed coming out of a mosque in Tehran with his handler who just turned out to be Zahin El Avuadadinnerjab, the local Imam. Avuadadinnerjab tried to explain that his name was Humphrey for that very reason but we could see straight through that one. Arabs don't tell jokes!"Rumpsfelt added.

A CIA spokesperson was said to have said to have said to be rumoured to have said: "We have investigated the Imam who purchased the innocent looking tools from Sabres R Us, a DIY shop, and found that they do have a purpose. The chainsaws are to cut up the wooden Rosary beads used by Catholics; the drills were used to puncture the golden chalices for the Communion wine and the fire extinguishers were to put out the fires on those incense burners that are waved around by priests. Furthermore, the camel and handler were headed for The Vatican City for next week. On Saturday, Mass will be held to celebrate the beginning of advent and so we can obviously see that these were weapons of MASS DESTRUCTION."

"If Britain won't help us (after all the help we gave THEM in WWII) then perhaps the Vatican city Guard may give us a hand?" he added.

The camel has experienced several months of trauma at a suspected terrorist training camp and once debriefed, will be cared for by Billy Smart's Circus currently on tour in Saudi Arabia
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-05-2007, 03:35 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: Bandwidth
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
heh, heh.......fear not! heh, heh.......proper counselling and physio is in place for the Camel! heh, heh........
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	camelove512.jpg
Views:	1962
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	152514  
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-05-2007, 05:43 AM
Surely A Large Human

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-05-2007, 07:24 AM
Always Remembered RIP

Date registered: Nov 2006
Vehicle: 1991 560SEC AMG
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to cascade
Nothing really wrong with it, just sort of violates the protocol

I see the point you are making. Those kinds of posts really should be attributed. Otherwise, when the volume of them is so high, they start to look like spam or post-whoring, that is how I see it.

Oh well.

Jim
<--- superschnelle 300 hp 10:1 ECE euro HV, Hochverdichtung = high compression (11/2011) ... Wie im Freien Fall. Nur horizontal.

"I swear to god, it's like I live in a trailer of common sense, and stare out the window at a tornado of stupidity." >'='<
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-05-2007, 07:28 AM
Surely A Large Human

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
^ We have a winner.
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-05-2007, 04:57 PM Thread Starter
~BANNED~

(Thread Starter)
Why did I post them with out attributes when I do post most with attributes, well who could actually take any of these stories seriously, well except where Von and Eric took the bait no let me rephrase that where Von and Eric swallowed the bait, hook, line and sinker and attacked me for posting it when it came a UK website and the story was written by UK passport holders.

Seems some of you guys will believe anything.............
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-05-2007, 05:36 PM
Always Remembered RIP

Date registered: Nov 2006
Vehicle: 1991 560SEC AMG
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to cascade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat View Post
Why did I post them with out attributes when I do post most with attributes, well who could actually take any of these stories seriously, well except where Von and Eric took the bait no let me rephrase that where Von and Eric swallowed the bait, hook, line and sinker and attacked me for posting it when it came a UK website and the story was written by UK passport holders.

Seems some of you guys will believe anything.............
What is it about the concept of trolling that eludes you?

Jim
<--- superschnelle 300 hp 10:1 ECE euro HV, Hochverdichtung = high compression (11/2011) ... Wie im Freien Fall. Nur horizontal.

"I swear to god, it's like I live in a trailer of common sense, and stare out the window at a tornado of stupidity." >'='<
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-05-2007, 05:41 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 1992 W126 300 SE
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
^^^^^

I think it has become quite clear that what eludes old Jerkata is something filling the space between his ears.
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-05-2007, 05:41 PM Thread Starter
~BANNED~

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cascade View Post
What is it about the concept of trolling that eludes you?
If you truly believe I am a troll and you have no interests in my posts then please by all means put me on ignore for your on peace of mind but then if you put me on ignore how would you do your job............
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-05-2007, 07:19 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 1992 W126 300 SE
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat View Post
If you truly believe I am a troll and you have no interests in my posts then please by all means put me on ignore for your on peace of mind but then if you put me on ignore how would you do your job............
Cascade, Jerky wants you to play his little game. Don't upset him-I sense a tantrum is on its way and then OT will be covered with troll droppings.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in