Mr,Bin Laden: Europeans should end US help - Page 4 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 64 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 12:39 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2006
Vehicle: 1984 300GD "G" Wagen, and 1998 Steyr Puch 290GD "G" Van & a 1988 MB Trac 1000
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Difflock
Drewprof,
ANY
alt energy source
OTHER
than clean Nuclear ie fusion
IS
dead in the water
BECAUSE
they simply cannot supply the demands of a modern day consumer society
the
only beneficaries are the salesmen/conmen selling the product
AND
despite all this conspiricy shite you can be sure that the smart investors/big oil companies/whoever are putting humungous amounts of money into the research for same -- and not spouting about it.
And me
I imagine that some sort of synthetic DIESEL fuel is the best bet for our current/near future transportation needs.
though battery technology may surprise us
STILL need some dammn way of charging them though.
hic
Bushmills,
the energy of the future
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 64 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 12:52 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
I agree, nuclear is a clear choice today but that's not going to be available for Third World countries or anyone we deem unfriendly. Nuclear is too political to be of fair use and distribution.
Solar has much longer development cycle to become optimal in terms of infrastructure and equipment but for most sub Saharan and others it could become a viable solution. It will take a lot of $$ to make it happen and we must think in terms of poor countries first rather than taking care of ourselves to minimize any drain as we balance out the global energy needs out there.
post #33 of 64 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 12:57 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2006
Vehicle: 1984 300GD "G" Wagen, and 1998 Steyr Puch 290GD "G" Van & a 1988 MB Trac 1000
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Difflock
Aye well actually good job you mention that as I saw somewhere the Google are for seriousley looking at photovoltaics, so be some hope there. there are crap at the mo. per the missus
post #34 of 64 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 07:11 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Oct 2007
Vehicle: 2008 e 350 4matic wagon
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathrattle View Post
^^^^^

Make no mistake johnnie, there are plenty of us in Europe/USA who see Bush as a war criminal, responsible for far greater death and suffering than Osama Bin Laden.
Numerous differences exist between Bush & Bin Laden despite your stance. Firstly,I don't believe Bush wants to destroy non-western culture whereas Bin Laden seeks to destroy non-Islamic culture. Secondly, I do not believe that Americans would support a President who had a goal of cultural & religious "eradication" as bin Laden does. Do you? Thirdly, to the degree you name Bush as a "war criminal' it is nonetheless only an opinion (right or wrong) until/unless he is pursued by International Law. Fourth, while we in the West & elsewhere in the World have our problems, we would not stoop to murdering by flying commercial aircraft into public buildings. Fifth, bin ladens' "intolerant" attitude as we see from Bin laden includes denying rights of all women, everywhere. Would an Islamic woman... adhering to the strictness of Bin Ladens insanity, (oops, sorry "teachings") have the right to replace Bin Laden in the way Mrs Clinton has the right to replace Bush? Of course not. Personally, I'm in favour of the "Afghanistan war & rebuild" whereas, like alot of Canadians, I'm totally against the Iraq war. In fact, alot of Americans were pissed that Canada did not join in the Iraq War. (So,we disagree about things sometimes... like alot of neighbors do).Bush has not handled the Middle East problem as many had hoped.I think he has handled it badly politically & at a crushing financial cost.But on the other hand,I am totally pissed at these morons who point at a very young country (USA) being "responsible" and expected to 'find the solution" and "foot the bill" for a bunch of arab/jewish/Persian assholes who have not been able to solve this problem themselves for 3,000 years!

Last edited by torontomichael; 11-30-2007 at 07:14 PM.
post #35 of 64 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 07:19 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon_possessed View Post
I respect you Shane because you are a nice frank honest decent man who
here let me finish it for you

"who will shag your ass in a New York minute"
post #36 of 64 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 08:03 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 1992 W126 300 SE
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by torontomichael View Post
Numerous differences exist between Bush & Bin Laden despite your stance. Firstly,I don't believe Bush wants to destroy non-western culture whereas Bin Laden seeks to destroy non-Islamic culture. Secondly, I do not believe that Americans would support a President who had a goal of cultural & religious "eradication" as bin Laden does. Do you? Thirdly, to the degree you name Bush as a "war criminal' it is nonetheless only an opinion (right or wrong) until/unless he is pursued by International Law. Fourth, while we in the West & elsewhere in the World have our problems, we would not stoop to murdering by flying commercial aircraft into public buildings. Fifth, bin ladens' "intolerant" attitude as we see from Bin laden includes denying rights of all women, everywhere. Would an Islamic woman... adhering to the strictness of Bin Ladens insanity, (oops, sorry "teachings") have the right to replace Bin Laden in the way Mrs Clinton has the right to replace Bush? Of course not. Personally, I'm in favour of the "Afghanistan war & rebuild" whereas, like alot of Canadians, I'm totally against the Iraq war. In fact, alot of Americans were pissed that Canada did not join in the Iraq War. (So,we disagree about things sometimes... like alot of neighbors do).Bush has not handled the Middle East problem as many had hoped.I think he has handled it badly politically & at a crushing financial cost.But on the other hand,I am totally pissed at these morons who point at a very young country (USA) being "responsible" and expected to 'find the solution" and "foot the bill" for a bunch of arab/jewish/Persian assholes who have not been able to solve this problem themselves for 3,000 years!
Everything you say is true. However both the American and British public were coerced into supporting an invasion of Iraq on false intelligence. Some of us feel that was a deliberate act of subversion on the part of our governments. As a direct result hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilian men, women and children have been killed and maimed. Furthermore, Britain has been subjected to acts of terrorism as a consequence. Even Bin Laden has less blood on his hands. It is for this reason I believe Bush and Blair could and should stand trial for their actions.

All clear now?
post #37 of 64 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 08:58 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: May 2007
Vehicle: R171 & W211
Quote:
Everything you say is true. However both the American and British public were coerced into supporting an invasion of Iraq on false intelligence. Some of us feel that was a deliberate act of subversion on the part of our governments. As a direct result hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilian men, women and children have been killed and maimed. Furthermore, Britain has been subjected to acts of terrorism as a consequence. Even Bin Laden has less blood on his hands. It is for this reason I believe Bush and Blair could and should stand trial for their actions.

All clear now?
Yes!! this is the point, what are the fault of those hundred thousand of people who have died??

My English might not be perfect but please try to understand

www.sportcarssociety.com

post #38 of 64 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 09:01 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat View Post
here let me finish it for you

"who will shag your ass in a New York minute"
That is a very funnel response.
post #39 of 64 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 10:30 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnie View Post
Yes!! this is the point, what are the fault of those hundred thousand of people who have died??
Yes and what are the faults of those who have died on 9/11 and elsewhere in the world in the name of terrorism based on bin ladens religious insanity?

The question works both ways...
post #40 of 64 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 10:56 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Quote:

All clear now?
What is clear is your naivity in thinking that by not being involved,you will be spared the wrath of terrorists. And you also likely believe that Britains' being targeted is solely due to participation in the Middle East via Bush. While I agree with you it is a contributing factor, the Middle Eastern people still hold grudges against the UK due to the UK's poorly-judged Middle East conduct long before Bush or Blair were on the scene.You end your comment with "All clear now?". Well let me respond with clarity too; If you are not of Islam, YOU are fair game. Bush & Blair...and Bin Laden... leaving the scene does not absolve you from being a non-believer, deserving of liquidation in bin ladens' eyes (or in the eyes of his followers).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in