LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 64 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 05:06 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 1992 W126 300 SE
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
^^^^^

Make no mistake johnnie, there are plenty of us in Europe/USA who see Bush as a war criminal, responsible for far greater death and suffering than Osama Bin Laden.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 64 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 05:45 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: Bandwidth
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathrattle View Post
^^^^^

Make no mistake johnnie, there are plenty of us in Europe/USA who see Bush as a war criminal, responsible for far greater death and suffering than Osama Bin Laden.
heh, heh......I would concur! heh, heh........though not blatantly obvious to some who 'choose' to ignore this fact! heh, heh......
post #23 of 64 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 07:00 AM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punjabi View Post
heh, heh....Islam is a Way of Life not a knowledge base to stack up on the shelf and refer to in times of distress or hold "University Challenge" quiz shows! heh, heh........your statement has aptly demonstrated that you are only full of 'vacuum!' heh, heh.........
If you are using Islam as your way of life then I think you have a lot of explaining heh, heh
My challenge was not academic but rather would have involved things beyond the sunna. I could have challenged you down to the level of what one does when he burps. That would have been part of way of life wouldn't it? I bet you that you don't even know the protocol for what to do when you fart in a mosque while praying. I mean how deep of an understanding one needs to have to know this stuff? Forget the run of the mill questions such as the pillars of Islam, Ramadan etiquettes and obligations, the haj and what's involved to complete it and on and on; you know stuff anyone can google.
Again please don't let yourself get caught with your pants down; it's haram
post #24 of 64 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 08:28 AM
Always Remembered RIP

Date registered: Nov 2006
Vehicle: 1991 560SEC AMG
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to cascade
Quote:
heh, heh....Islam is a Way of Life not a knowledge base to stack up on the shelf , heh.........
Indeed, it shows its incurably dark, bloodthirsty and violent side on a daily basis.

The latest lurid example we are getting are cdrowds baying in the street for death by execution for the "Crime" of allowing Muslim students to have voted on their own to name a toy bear, and the chose the name of Muhammed.

Incredible. Sick. Disgusting.

Yet true.

Jim
<--- superschnelle 300 hp 10:1 ECE euro HV, Hochverdichtung = high compression (11/2011) ... Wie im Freien Fall. Nur horizontal.

"I swear to god, it's like I live in a trailer of common sense, and stare out the window at a tornado of stupidity." >'='<
post #25 of 64 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 09:10 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
If you are using Islam as your way of life then I think you have a lot of explaining heh, heh
My challenge was not academic but rather would have involved things beyond the sunna. I could have challenged you down to the level of what one does when he burps. That would have been part of way of life wouldn't it? I bet you that you don't even know the protocol for what to do when you fart in a mosque while praying. I mean how deep of an understanding one needs to have to know this stuff? Forget the run of the mill questions such as the pillars of Islam, Ramadan etiquettes and obligations, the haj and what's involved to complete it and on and on; you know stuff anyone can google.
Again please don't let yourself get caught with your pants down; it's haram

heh, heh......as you say, Maulana Drew! heh, heh......I shall heed your good advice! heh, heh........
post #26 of 64 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 09:12 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by cascade View Post
Indeed, it shows its incurably dark, bloodthirsty and violent side on a daily basis.

The latest lurid example we are getting are cdrowds baying in the street for death by execution for the "Crime" of allowing Muslim students to have voted on their own to name a toy bear, and the chose the name of Muhammed.

Incredible. Sick. Disgusting.

Yet true.
heh, heh.......you are entitled to your opinion, albeit Foolish! heh, heh........
post #27 of 64 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 10:06 AM
~BANNED~

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1762 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnie View Post
I don't know if you guys knowing that most of us "Asian" doesn't blame Osama Bin Laden as much as we blame George W Bush.

He killed more than hundred thousand of people in Afghanistan just to get caught Osama Bin Laden (still not caught) and then he killed another hundred thousand people in Iraq just to jailed Sadam Hussain (is that the best way??). What is the fault of those hundred thousand of people which have been killed while Bush searching for Sadam Hussain and Bin Laden?? Think another way if there is your sister, mother, wife, or husband or any relatives who died in those situation, how yo will feel??? That is the same feeling of those Iraqi and Afghani who have lost their child, father, mother, sister and other relative without any fault from them.

We think the real terrorist is not Bin Laden or Sadam Hussain but it's Mr. Bush!!! We thinking that he invaded Iraq just to have a control over an OIL!!! but Sadam Hussain is just an excuse. Firstly he said that there is Nuclear Bomb etc. in Iraq but after Iraq allowed him to checked throughout their country but still they couldn't find any nuclear but why Mr. Bush still announced to have a WAR with Iraq??

Anyway, I just want you guys to know how other side of the world people think about the situation. Me myself don't care anything regard this topic because Bin Laden, Sadam Hussain and Bush has nothing related with me and I don't think its my business to engaged in it.

You think we do not know this? Silly. Think you did not just engage despite the disclaimer? Sillier. Bush's financially poor idea to occupy Iraq has cost and will cost us some of our standard of living. But the cost of doing nothing while China snares and snatches any oil regime it can is possibly even higher.
post #28 of 64 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 10:21 AM
DP

Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane View Post
You think we do not know this? Silly. Think you did not just engage despite the disclaimer? Sillier. Bush's financially poor idea to occupy Iraq has cost and will cost us some of our standard of living. But the cost of doing nothing while China snares and snatches any oil regime it can is possibly even higher.
Not really true because we could have invested in alternative energies and made oil a mute point. How many trillions has that shit war cost us already? How many millions our DOE is spending on energy research? This is all because we are fighting the oil companies war

Last edited by DP; 11-30-2007 at 11:15 AM. Reason: anger
post #29 of 64 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 11:05 AM
Always Remembered RIP

Date registered: Nov 2006
Vehicle: 1991 560SEC AMG
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to cascade
Quote:
heh, heh.......you are entitled to your opinion, albeit Foolish! heh, heh........
That is not just my opinion, it is fact. You can apologize and spin it all you like but that is what it is - the facts.

Jim
<--- superschnelle 300 hp 10:1 ECE euro HV, Hochverdichtung = high compression (11/2011) ... Wie im Freien Fall. Nur horizontal.

"I swear to god, it's like I live in a trailer of common sense, and stare out the window at a tornado of stupidity." >'='<
post #30 of 64 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 11:24 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by cascade View Post
That is not just my opinion, it is fact. You can apologize and spin it all you like but that is what it is - the facts.
heh, heh.......so why try to convince me, it appears you are merely trying to convince yourself about your idiotic, foolish mindset but in vain! heh, heh........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in