News of Gillian Gibbons charges of insulting Islam, a more sinister turn of events... - Page 8 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #71 of 86 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 11:57 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cascade View Post
From what we see here of Punjabi in his ONLINE persona, he seems to give the impression of one gleefully partaking of the benefits of an open, tolerant society, while at the same time, refusing to shoulder any of the burdens of his chosen society, which at the very least, would be to denounce those of his religion who seek to act against it by terrorist acts, as the London and Scotland bombings.
Very good observation.

Poon Jabbee (or his online mask on this forum) is a joke.

Sad truth is, there are many more using all the benefits of th open Western societies while implementing and raising their agenda.

Can you spell "Fifth column"?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #72 of 86 (permalink) Old 12-01-2007, 12:08 AM
CH4S Artist

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1985 500SEC, 1991 190E 2.6.
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 955 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Ms. Gillian Gibbons must have missed the sign 'Bin Laden was here.'
post #73 of 86 (permalink) Old 12-01-2007, 12:29 AM Thread Starter
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Well shit I just had 10,000 of thse printed up, don't guess they willl go over very well.........

post #74 of 86 (permalink) Old 12-01-2007, 12:51 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2006
Robert, just call your nearest US consulate in case you are in trouble...
post #75 of 86 (permalink) Old 12-01-2007, 12:56 AM Thread Starter
~BANNED~

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by maine_coon View Post
Robert, just call your nearest US consulate in case you are in trouble...

Ha Ha Ha, yeah right, I rely on myself more than those asses. I can call any of my Muslim neighbors and they would do something before the embassy would. Only thing I can count on the embassy for is more pages in my passport when I go down to the embassy and say "please"
post #76 of 86 (permalink) Old 12-01-2007, 12:57 AM
Always Remembered RIP

Date registered: Nov 2006
Vehicle: 1991 560SEC AMG
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to cascade
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith View Post
I can tell you I am completely and blissfully ignorant of Sharia Law. And hope to remain that way.
If that is your posture, it would proabably behoove you to take what you perceive as Punjabi's advice and "mind your own business" and never go to any country that follows Sharia Law. I can assure you that as a Westerner you would NOT like to be on the receiving end of that "justice".

Quote:

I also believe you read too much into Punjabi's "heh, heh" punctuated barbs.
I wonder why you characterize them as barbs, given that they have been remarked on by many others here in a less than positive way....

Quote:

For all we really know he is a born again Christian, spawned in the backwoods of Tennessee, who happens to have traveled a bit as special envoy of Uncle Sam. I think his point is not that supportive of what you seem to think he supports. I really think, regardless of where he was born and where he lives, he is telling us he thinks we should be more concerned with minding our own business, and that he thinks we should not take mingling with the followers of Sharia Law that lightly. It could, after all, cost you your head if you are not well trained and very careful. You don't have to be a rabid Islamo-facist to form that opinion. Jim
Most Westerners, especially in Europe and the United States, mingle with the followers of Sharia law, IN THEIR OWN countries, not by choice.

Rather, the Sharia law followers immigrated to Western countries by THEIR own choice, be it for economic reasons, educational opportunity, or whatever other reasons. Such immigrants have NO RIGHT to put fear of horrible consequences befalling natives of their adopted country if they should fail to follow Islamic/Sharia protocol and politically correct beliefs, as, for example, the unfortunate Theo Van Gogh, in Holland, found out, at the cost of his life...

For Westerners seeking economic opportunity in Islamic countries (the only sane reason I can imagine for them to emigrate there), they would indeed be well advised to learn and adhere to the religious and social and legal precepts ot the Islamic country they are in - if they don't the consequences could be disastrous, even fatal.

The Gillian Gibbons case mystifies me: why did she not take her altruism to some place LOCAL, such as the council house neighborhood schools in Brixton, in London, or poorer areas of Manchester or Liverpool, where presumably the cultural differences would already have settled?

Was she not familiar with the expression "Charity begins at home?"
The news reports stated that she was unable to even speak the native language in Sudan!!! Could it be that she sought some sort of fame in Sudan she could not getin the UK? Noblesse Oblige, perhaps? Who can say? Only Mrs Gibbons.....

If Punjabi is saying "Westerners should stay out of Sharia countries and mind their own business", in that regard, I would concur with him.

However, he remains unquestionably, a troll.

Jim
<--- superschnelle 300 hp 10:1 ECE euro HV, Hochverdichtung = high compression (11/2011) ... Wie im Freien Fall. Nur horizontal.

"I swear to god, it's like I live in a trailer of common sense, and stare out the window at a tornado of stupidity." >'='<

Last edited by cascade; 12-01-2007 at 01:02 AM.
post #77 of 86 (permalink) Old 12-01-2007, 01:16 AM
Always Remembered RIP

Date registered: Nov 2006
Vehicle: 1991 560SEC AMG
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to cascade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat View Post
Well shit I just had 10,000 of thse printed up, don't guess they willl go over very well.........

Yeah, not very likely to make the top ten on the Hit Parade, in Riyadh, Jeddah, Medina, Dammam, Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Kabul, Jalalabad, Kandahar, Mazar-e-Sharif or in Waziristan, I would imagine....

Jim
<--- superschnelle 300 hp 10:1 ECE euro HV, Hochverdichtung = high compression (11/2011) ... Wie im Freien Fall. Nur horizontal.

"I swear to god, it's like I live in a trailer of common sense, and stare out the window at a tornado of stupidity." >'='<
post #78 of 86 (permalink) Old 12-01-2007, 02:40 AM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by cascade View Post
As to Punjabi:

Even so little as a failure to acknowledge, much less to even condemn the Muslim outrages (such as this one) whether by fear or any other reason, amounts to, for all practical effects, to not only condoning such acts, but approbation
of them.

The "silent" and "good" Muslims (the vast majority) fail to understand this simple fact.

As a result, the unchallenged extremists and clerics are then left free to promote their agenda of bloodshed, violence, vengeance and hatred.

Punjabi therefore is complicit in that outrageous behavior. He prefers instead, to look with his microscope for "racism" under every rock to decry, and he cannot, or will not, distinguish between race hatred and the decrying of deplorable behavior.

That one goes in the "not my problem" box.

Only he can fix it.
Does a "silent and good" trump a "shock and awe"? Just checking.

post #79 of 86 (permalink) Old 12-01-2007, 03:20 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: Bandwidth
heh, heh.........despite continual tones of bigotry and ignorance, most amusing indeed! heh, heh...........
Attached Images

post #80 of 86 (permalink) Old 12-01-2007, 03:33 AM Thread Starter
~BANNED~

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punjabi View Post
heh, heh.........despite continual tones of bigotry and ignorance, most amusing indeed! heh, heh...........

We aim to please...........

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in