Hey Von, your old friend has a message for all of you Europeans........ - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-27-2007, 02:43 AM Thread Starter
Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Hey Von, your old friend has a message for all of you Europeans........

CAIRO, Egypt (AP) - Al-Qaida's media wing said Monday it will soon release a new message from Osama bin Laden. It said the message will be addressed to European countries, but did not elaborate.

The announcement by al-Qaida's as-Sahab media production wing was posted on an Islamic Web site that commonly airs militant videos. The statement did not say when the message would be released or whether it would be a video or audio tape.

The as-Sahab posting, whose authenticity could not be independently confirmed, featured a photograph of the bearded bin Laden dressed in a traditional white Arab robe.

"Soon, if God allows, the lion sheik Osama bin Laden, may God protect him, (will give) a message to the European nations," it said.

The militant Web site carrying as-Sahab's announcement urged Islamic militants to advertise bin Laden's new message to Western sites to "give them the unseen truth of their failed war."

Bin Laden has issued four public statements so far this year—on Sept. 7, Sept. 11, Sept. 20 and Oct. 22. The Sept. 7 video was bin Laden's first in three years and was issued to mark the sixth anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks on the United States.

The latest one was an audiotape broadcast on Al-Jazeera television in which bin Laden called for Iraqi insurgents to unite and avoid divisive "extremism."

al-Qaida Wing: Bin Laden Message Coming
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-27-2007, 03:42 AM
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle: A red Vimana
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1118 Post(s)
He can kiss my arse , We have a message for your CIA man ....
Attached Images
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-27-2007, 04:18 AM
Outstanding Contributor
Date registered: May 2007
Vehicle: Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
Avoid devisive extremism? That is a new chapter for him

"I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend, if you have one."
- George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill.

"Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second ... if there is one."
- Winston Churchill, in response.
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: