The Orgin of the Palestine - Israel Conflict - Page 7 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 74 (permalink) Old 11-26-2007, 02:20 PM Thread Starter
CH4S Artist
 
Teutone's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1985 500SEC, 1991 190E 2.6.
Location: Los Angeles / Hannover Germany
Posts: 33,555
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
ME cartoons
Attached Images
   
Teutone is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 74 (permalink) Old 11-26-2007, 02:26 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,125
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
^^^
Yes we paid for that shitty wall
DP is offline  
post #63 of 74 (permalink) Old 11-26-2007, 03:40 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Punjabi's Avatar
 
Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: Bandwidth
Location: In Virtual Reality
Posts: 3,256
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
If you care to revisit all of my posts you will find out that I am prejudiced to retarded individuals like you. I hold no prejudice towards any race but I must admit that I have about individuals (like yourself) and political/pac groups. Make sure you read everything within its context and also notice whenever I use sarcasm to drive a point. Of course I don't expect you in particular to do this homework because it may burst your bubble and you won't find anything retarded to say anymore.
heh, heh.....don't kid yourself! he, heh.......you should not judge others by your own standards! heh, heh........
Punjabi is offline  
post #64 of 74 (permalink) Old 11-26-2007, 04:07 PM
Membership withdrawn by request
 
Von Vorschlag's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle: A red Vimana
Location: the pale blue dot
Posts: 19,563
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punjabi View Post
heh, heh.....don't kid yourself! he, heh.......you should not judge others by your own standards! heh, heh........
read that again, just for yourself Pun .
Von Vorschlag is offline  
post #65 of 74 (permalink) Old 11-26-2007, 11:56 PM
Always Remembered RIP
 
cascade's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2006
Vehicle: 1991 560SEC AMG
Location: Grass Valley, N. Calif. / Gardnerville, Nevada
Posts: 10,146
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to cascade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punjabi View Post
heh, heh.......rather amusing and ironic comments from someone with a mindset full of prejudice and bias showing total lack of "tolerance and understanding!" heh, heh.......
......said the resident troll!!!

Jim
<--- superschnelle 300 hp 10:1 ECE euro HV, Hochverdichtung = high compression (11/2011) ... Wie im Freien Fall. Nur horizontal.


"I swear to god, it's like I live in a trailer of common sense, and stare out the window at a tornado of stupidity." >'='<
cascade is offline  
post #66 of 74 (permalink) Old 11-27-2007, 12:10 AM
~BANNED~
 
Jakarta Expat's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 17,697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
If you care to revisit all of my posts you will find out that I am prejudiced to retarded individuals like you. I hold no prejudice towards any race but I must admit that I have about individuals (like yourself) and political/pac groups. Make sure you read everything within its context and also notice whenever I use sarcasm to drive a point. Of course I don't expect you in particular to do this homework because it may burst your bubble and you won't find anything retarded to say anymore.

Punjabi, The statement above is very true, Drewprof has never been biased against the Muslims nor against anyone being Muslim here. He has been very confrontational of the way Israel runs their show and this jewish PAC group (AIPAC I think) and before you came along to the OT he always stood up for the Muslim side with his intimate knowledge of the comings and goings of the Middle East.

I think he likes you as well, maybe send him a pic of you in your swim trunks to see if you measure up.
Jakarta Expat is offline  
post #67 of 74 (permalink) Old 11-27-2007, 03:05 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Punjabi's Avatar
 
Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: Bandwidth
Location: In Virtual Reality
Posts: 3,256
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
cascade[/B];2637166]......said the resident troll!!!

heh, heh....the 'racist' is back from his weekend adventures with the KK folks! heh, heh........
Punjabi is offline  
post #68 of 74 (permalink) Old 11-27-2007, 03:09 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Punjabi's Avatar
 
Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: Bandwidth
Location: In Virtual Reality
Posts: 3,256
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat View Post
Punjabi, The statement above is very true, Drewprof has never been biased against the Muslims nor against anyone being Muslim here. He has been very confrontational of the way Israel runs their show and this jewish PAC group (AIPAC I think) and before you came along to the OT he always stood up for the Muslim side with his intimate knowledge of the comings and goings of the Middle East.

I think he likes you as well, maybe send him a pic of you in your swim trunks to see if you measure up.
heh, heh.......not considering his 'support' for Designo who had very similar views to him! Evidently, he is under a false illusion that I am the Muslim spokesman for the West! heh, heh....................luv you Drew, do you have 'dimples' in your cheeks when you smile? heh, heh........
Punjabi is offline  
post #69 of 74 (permalink) Old 11-27-2007, 03:38 AM
~BANNED~
 
Jakarta Expat's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 17,697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punjabi View Post
luv you Drew, do you have 'dimples' in your cheeks when you smile? heh, heh........
I doubt it, probably only when his asshole puckers up...........
Jakarta Expat is offline  
post #70 of 74 (permalink) Old 11-27-2007, 08:54 AM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,125
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
fagots
DP is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    Solution to Israeli-Palestine issue and the Arab world. Designo_E320 Off-Topic 47 07-13-2007 06:14 AM
    Hamas declares Palestine an Islamic State FeelTheLove Off-Topic 49 06-16-2007 11:27 PM
    Israel Escalating -- Chem attack to Israel --10:33 mcbear Off-Topic 41 07-01-2006 06:13 AM
    Hamas Wins Big in Palestine Ammonium Off-Topic 57 01-28-2006 12:48 PM
    Great news in Palestine Botnst Off-Topic 4 12-15-2005 06:20 AM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome