Atheists are such morons - Page 10 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #91 of 143 (permalink) Old 11-15-2007, 12:39 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
mcbear's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Location: The BlueGrass State
Posts: 29,579
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by benz rider View Post
Notice how the Atheists respond. they have no class whatsoever.

Ask a question, get a question in return. this is the methodology of the Atheist.

playing the ignorant card can't afford you wisdom. I'll ask you again:

How was the earth formed?
Now we have two assumptions to deal with before we can even start the debate. First, you assume those who answer are Atheists and second you assume the Earth has formed and is not just in a state of continued evolution, as in still forming. Once you lose the assumptions we can begin.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
mcbear is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #92 of 143 (permalink) Old 11-15-2007, 01:35 PM Thread Starter
~BANNED~
 
benz rider's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle: 97'C280
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,184
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear View Post
Now we have two assumptions to deal with before we can even start the debate. First, you assume those who answer are Atheists and second you assume the Earth has formed and is not just in a state of continued evolution, as in still forming. Once you lose the assumptions we can begin.
ok. fair enough lad.

I didn't mean to lump everybody who replied into the Atheist bucket. I've been in debates like this before and just about all who replied were Atheists.

let's start over, shall we.

the assumptions are removed.
benz rider is offline  
post #93 of 143 (permalink) Old 11-15-2007, 01:41 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: 1996 210.020
Location: Adrift on a continent...
Posts: 3,972
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Without your assumption, your question has no meaning.
Matt L is offline  
post #94 of 143 (permalink) Old 11-15-2007, 01:43 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,299
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by benz rider View Post
ok. fair enough lad.

I didn't mean to lump everybody who replied into the Atheist bucket. I've been in debates like this before and just about all who replied were Atheists.

let's start over, shall we.

the assumptions are removed.

Let's assume that you are sincere about removing all assumptions and you assume a role that is either partial or impartial but you need to pick one.
So, what are your views of this earth, God, humans, animals... Life? Let's begin with you and maybe the wise ones will play along
DP is offline  
post #95 of 143 (permalink) Old 11-15-2007, 02:21 PM Thread Starter
~BANNED~
 
benz rider's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle: 97'C280
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,184
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar View Post
You have no idea what science is, and since the answer is found in books, you probably never will.
your weak mind has forced you into a pissing contest with me. I'm not interested. sorry.
benz rider is offline  
post #96 of 143 (permalink) Old 11-15-2007, 02:25 PM Thread Starter
~BANNED~
 
benz rider's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle: 97'C280
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,184
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
[quote]
Dood, what were you doing when you should have been in school? Wanking over photos of grannies I guess.
[QUOTE]


yep, if you say so.
benz rider is offline  
post #97 of 143 (permalink) Old 11-15-2007, 03:22 PM
Administratoris Emeritus
 
GeeS's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Location: Fountain Hills, AZ
Posts: 45,194
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 738 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by benz rider View Post
your weak mind has forced you into a pissing contest with me. I'm not interested. sorry.
It's true. I believe I speak for many of the posters in OT when I suggest that we are all intimidated by the sheer enormity of your vast and boundless intellect. Frankly, I would dklein to suggest otherwise...

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
GeeS is offline  
post #98 of 143 (permalink) Old 11-15-2007, 03:27 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
A264172's Avatar
 
Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: 1967 Irish/ Pole
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 3,940
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by benz rider View Post
your weak mind has forced you into a pissing contest with me. I'm not interested. sorry.
Is that what they call triple irony?

-Marty


"...pour out of one vessel into another; and as those old Romans robbed all the cities in the world, we skim the cream of other men's wits, pick the choice flowers of their tilled gardens to set our own sterile plots."
-a Richard Burton
A264172 is offline  
post #99 of 143 (permalink) Old 11-15-2007, 03:34 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
A264172's Avatar
 
Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: 1967 Irish/ Pole
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 3,940
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by A264172 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by benz rider View Post
...how was the earth formed?...
Somebody got an image in their head that explained something that had always just been that way.

They started telling other people about their idea until it became a wildly successful mass delusion.

Then somebody else did the same thing and so on... leading to the present day earth as 'we' know it.
How do you know he didn't mean " why is it shaped like a ball?"?

-Marty


"...pour out of one vessel into another; and as those old Romans robbed all the cities in the world, we skim the cream of other men's wits, pick the choice flowers of their tilled gardens to set our own sterile plots."
-a Richard Burton
A264172 is offline  
post #100 of 143 (permalink) Old 11-15-2007, 03:44 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
A264172's Avatar
 
Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: 1967 Irish/ Pole
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 3,940
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by A264172 View Post
How do you know he didn't mean " why is it shaped like a ball?"?
Everyone knows that's because I like to play with things awhile.

-Marty


"...pour out of one vessel into another; and as those old Romans robbed all the cities in the world, we skim the cream of other men's wits, pick the choice flowers of their tilled gardens to set our own sterile plots."
-a Richard Burton
A264172 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
Mercedesshop......WHAT MORONS! Designo_E320 Off-Topic 30 06-13-2007 11:17 AM
Stupid Redneck Morons FeelTheLove Off-Topic 76 01-10-2007 07:04 PM
Morons like me might appreciate this Leeyore W123 E,CE,D,CD,TD,TE Class 9 07-08-2006 09:42 PM
I invite all Atheists of this board Jesus, Lord Savior Off-Topic 16 12-20-2005 07:07 PM
ot: car photographers are morons jotham R170 SLK-Class 6 10-07-2004 01:14 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome