LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 10:25 AM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Sly, please I implore you go easy on my nephew because he may wet his pants if he meets a black guy.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 10:30 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
he may wet his pants if he meets a black guy.
He has probably already accomplished that and he did not need the sight of a black man to do it.
post #53 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 10:33 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2007
Vehicle: My Two Left Feet
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Sly, please I implore you go easy on my nephew because he may wet his pants if he meets a black guy.
Drew, I wont. He as you can plainly see is extremely racist with or with out having ever meeting a Black man or women. I don't know if his views are shared here, and to be honest we all know racism is a realistic part of life we all have to deal with no matter if you Black, White or Asian. When he post things like this, and to include previous post on Black Women with out any real world experience on the subject matter he leaves himself open for attacks.

I actually thought I was discreet in my previous comment, leaving it open for him to prove us wrong. Leaving it open for him to prove his intellect by confirming his agreed opinion by going the extra step and living in areas of which he doesn't like the people. See, Drew, he has yet to present anything of that kind or even any Real World Experience to his statements. He persist on agreeing with things he learned not by experience but by books. I will say this, there are plenty of Black people that if he ever was to be in trouble or hurt would put there lives on the line for him, because they have a kind heart, I just hope it isn't me.

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.
post #54 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 10:47 AM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Sly, I just finished reading an article from the Washington Post about the latest statistics on how today's generation of black people coming from parents that were middle class a generation ago are now in poverty. What is this tell us? Racism is well and a alive but most dangerously I think that our education system failed to maintain viable growth in the black community. Was it by design? Personally I think it was a self destructive system put in place based on political correctness throughout the last thirty years. We loosened standards in our educational system under the assumption that it will help admit more black people into higher education but in the end ended up watering down their education while pumping them up with false hope. The bottom line WE are all guilty of such deed since not many had or have the balls to step forward and say it like it is and then fix the problem for ALL people to thrive.

post #55 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 11:03 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2007
Vehicle: My Two Left Feet
Quote:
Sly, I just finished reading an article from the Washington Post about the latest statistics on how today's generation of black people coming from parents that were middle class a generation ago are now in poverty. What is this tell us? Racism is well and a alive but most dangerously I think that our education system failed to maintain viable growth in the black community. Was it by design? Personally I think it was a self destructive system put in place based on political correctness throughout the last thirty years. We loosened standards in our educational system under the assumption that it will help admit more black people into higher education but in the end ended up watering down their education while pumping them up with false hope. The bottom line WE are all guilty of such deed since not many had or have the balls to step forward and say it like it is and then fix the problem for ALL people to thrive.

See, Drew, you have the common real world experience to discuss such topics with out drawing the negative attention Kamil draws. QBCN, posted a similar question to me, which started a very healthy discussion on the exact subject. There is a serious problem with educational system true indeed, is there a realistic solution, yes. But one can generate interest in the subject with out coming across as an idiot. I have never said anything in response to Kamils post that didn't offer a the opportunity for him to further discuss his views.

I welcome such debate and feel its healthy. But something I learned in life is "Don't pull out a gun if your not ready to use it". If he chooses to post what is obvious racist remarks and not equal the playing field by furthering his knowledge base with experience then he leaves himself subjected to responses like my own, which frankly aren't as attacking as one would think they would be.

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.
post #56 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 11:31 AM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Kamil needs to eat what Benz rider eats: French Toasts

post #57 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 11:52 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2006
Vehicle: 2013 VW Golf Sportwagen TDI, 2011 Mazda 2, 2000 E320 4Matic Wagon (retired),1994 C280 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by slybydesignw210 View Post
Your statements lack experience and thats what separates intelligent conversation from extreme nonsense and pure hatred
You hit the nail on the head here, Sly. What we all need to realize is that Kamil isn't looking to engage in intelligent conversation or debate. He's looking to attract attention to himself. If he isn't bragging about some sexual conquest or expensive toy, he's going on and on about his personal appearance. He's an attention whore, and we give him exactly what he wants every time anyone responds to one of his trolling attempts.

We give him this power by actually paying attention to him. If we all just resisted the urge to take the bait, he'd just go away.
post #58 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 11:54 AM
Surely A Large Human

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
^ +1.

Sly's response is the perfect antidote to KKKamiL's shitheadery. We'd all do well to put PoutyNotButch on ignore.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in