LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-02-2007, 09:40 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Jul 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
"when I'm 64"...Poor Rich Sir Paul..

Heather threatens to reveal Sir Paul's 'therapy' tapes in divorce battle | the Daily Mail

Heather Mills is ready to go public with explosive revelations about her marriage to Paul McCartney contained in tape recorded "therapy" sessions they held as their marriage disintegrated.

Miss Mills has hours of recordings of Sir Paul sharing his darkest inner thoughts with her as the couple tried to talk through their marital difficulties.

The Daily Mail has learned that the sessions were recorded on audio tapes at Sir Paul's Peasmarsh estate in West Sussex in 2005 so they could be played back as the couple "worked through" their problems.

Scroll down for more ...

Heather Mills: Facing the cameras again yesterday

Ranting Heather's new tirade: Why the divorce is ALL Paul's fault
'For your daughter's sake, Heather, put down your sword and shield'

They are understood to make up the dynamite "box of evidence" to which Miss Mills referred in TV interviews this week.

The tapes apparently feature Sir Paul and her talking often heatedly and at length about physical fights and fidelity in his first marriage to Linda.

They are also said to row about his love of alcohol and cannabis, a row which turned physical between Miss Mills and the Beatle, his treatment of Heather behind closed doors and detailed discussions about their sex life.

There are also wider-ranging recordings where Sir Paul talks about his life before Miss Mills - including remarks about other members of the rock aristocracy and the McCartney clan.

The tapes have been described as "incredibly explosive".

Miss Mills said this week that she had death threats from an "underground movement" which made her want to kill herself so her four-year-old daughter Beatrice could live a safer life.

She then said she had taken steps to ensure that the "truth will come out" about their marriage if she was ever murdered.

Scroll down for more ...

Media campaign: Heather Mills continued her TV appearances yesterday on American TV, this time on ABC's Good Morning America

"I have a box of evidence that's going to a certain person should anything happen to me, so if you top me off, it's still going to that person, and the truth will come out," she said.

Last night, she continued her media onslaught against Sir Paul in the U.S.

During a TV interview she pointedly referred to having "recorded every single conversation" she had with Sir Paul as their marriage disintegrated because she thought "no one would believe her" about how the break-up was all his fault.

The recordings have remained secret until now. The Mail first learned of their existence last November when one found its way to a British TV company.

One of the tapes - said to contain Sir Paul admitting to Miss Mills that he hit Linda "once or twice" - surfaced again this week when it was played off-camera during a round of TV interviews in Britain on Wednesday.

There are other recordings which contain Heather and Sir Paul locked in discussions about the appropriateness of his level of his alcohol and cannabis consumption.

Another allegedly contains an admission from Sir Paul that he and Miss Mills came to blows during an argument.

Other more intimate recordings involve Sir Paul's feelings about sex with Heather, and what attracted him to her, talking in detail about the pros and cons of their sexual exploits.

Scroll down for more ...

Questions: Diane Sawyer interviewed Heather Mills via satellite about her comments on British television and radio on Wednesday

A source at a major British TV production company who has heard the tapes said: "Heather played edited excerpts from a number of audio tapes to us.

"She came for a meeting with her friend Ben Amigoni.

"They are long rambling talks between Heather and Paul - she describes them as his therapy sessions. We got the highlights. She told us that he was definitely aware that he was being recorded."

However, he added: "It didn't sound as if he knew he was being recorded - but that is just my opinion. Paul clearly loves to talk about himself, but he may be regretting that now.

"After Heather had left us that day, my opinion was that in isolation they were dynamite, but looked at in the context of an entire marriage, they might be quite unrepresentative of what actually went on."

A source close to Sir Paul defended his drink and drugs consumption, saying: "He does have a problem, but it's not anything to do with alcoholism.

Scroll down for more ...

Flashback: Sir Paul and Heather Mills in love

"His problem is with tolerance. If he has more than about three or four whiskies, he falls over. He simply cannot drink a lot.

"And in terms of the dope, I think the only problem he had was her ignorance about it.

"She's the one who went on regional TV and said that everyone who smoked cannabis should be put in prison."
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-02-2007, 11:24 PM
CH4S Artist
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1985 500SEC, 1991 190E 2.6.
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 937 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Paul might sneak her an explosive artificial leg. Otherwise, a prime example that God gave men two heads, but not enough blood to operate both at the same time.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-03-2007, 04:15 AM
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Jul 2007
Vehicle: 1976 450 SL
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Its pretty simple to me.........they were married what,3-4 years? So give her 50% of his income made during those years. Minus,50% of what she made during those years. Fair is fair!
She is way out of her league. Paul is almost bigger than life,who is she to come along and try to gold dig him?
Sounds like she is "busier than a 1 legged woman in an ass kicking contest".

Thats not nice, I shouldn't have said that ^^^^^^,She is a fine looking lady!
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-03-2007, 06:37 AM
Will Moderate For Cigars
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: 2002 ML320, 2005 S430 4MATIC, 2010 F150 Crew Cab
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
I think this proves what a classless cunt she really is. All she had to do was offer it to Michael Jackson for a couple mil.

2005 S430 4Matic 'Morton' W220.183 • 722.671 Rest in Peace

Bells and whistles are thorns and thistles.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-03-2007, 06:58 AM
Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 1992 W126 300 SE
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

He's a self-important over-inflated arsehole. They deserve each other.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-03-2007, 09:15 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Jul 2006
(Thread Starter)
Originally Posted by deathrattle View Post

He's a self-important over-inflated arsehole. They deserve each other.
OMG, he is Paul McCartney, THE BEATLE!!!
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-03-2007, 09:22 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: And what was left was what was guilt was what u gave to me
Location: A cavalcade of strangers came to tear ur world apart
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1726 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Takes two to tango. Still just shoot her.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-03-2007, 12:20 PM
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: Baby
I gotta agree with DR on this. He's a egomaniac shit head. Sir Dick. yeah she a turd too.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-03-2007, 01:04 PM
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: 1967 Irish/ Pole
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
I still have hopes they'll work it out.

"...pour out of one vessel into another; and as those old Romans robbed all the cities in the world, we skim the cream of other men's wits, pick the choice flowers of their tilled gardens to set our own sterile plots."
-a Richard Burton
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-03-2007, 06:55 PM
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: May 2005
Vehicle: 85 300 TDT
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to 94Wagenmeister
Make her go back on the dance show with one leg.
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: