LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 71 (permalink) Old 11-01-2007, 01:34 PM
Designo_E320

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
Ya you're fuking with the wrong 'pussy' watch the std spew from your yap
QBN's new name is "lying shit-bag" which he has himself proven about himself.
Your new name is about to become "mouth-blabbing shit-head" unless you admit to the above. BTW instead of you "trying" to make an ass out of me, you have succeeded making a PUSSY out of yourself for all to read and enjoy! I wonder if with only 126 brain cells that you even understand
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 71 (permalink) Old 11-01-2007, 01:38 PM
Designo_E320

Did you read my question
Originally Posted by drewprof
Doc Designo, before I accuse you of being full of shit about your anus facts can you point to any medical journal about this funnel shaped business?

Quote:
^^
That sounds like empirical bullshit

In conclusion, Designo you have not empirically proven that you are not full of shit
^^^ Yes I read your original statement and also read the above statement also.
post #43 of 71 (permalink) Old 11-01-2007, 01:42 PM
Designo_E320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Designo_E320 View Post
Did you read my question
Originally Posted by drewprof
Doc Designo, before I accuse you of being full of shit about your anus facts can you point to any medical journal about this funnel shaped business?

^^^ Yes I read your original statement and also read the above statement also.
I of all people have nothing against you drew and I understand that we all occasionally have a slip of the tongue/typing fingers. When I made the comment about the W126 was I not man enough to take it back?
post #44 of 71 (permalink) Old 11-01-2007, 01:42 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
QBN's new name is "lying shit-bag" which he has himself proven about himself.
Your new name is about to become "mouth-blabbing shit-head" unless you admit to the above. BTW instead of you "trying" to make an ass out of me, you have succeeded making a PUSSY out of yourself for all to read and enjoy! I wonder if with only 126 brain cells that you even understand
What's your fixation on 126? Is that the number of penetrations required for your asshole to have become funnel shaped?
You proved NOTHING about me but you have shown your hate card on many occasions. If it is not about Jews then it's a poor kid that got raped by some criminals and you had the audacity to accuse him of being complicit. You are trully a fking retarded person, you did not prove that the kid agreed to be raped but you took a stand because the law on this subject in the UAE is fucked up. Who's the pussy now asshole?

post #45 of 71 (permalink) Old 11-01-2007, 01:47 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2006
Vehicle: 1999 ML320
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Are white asses prettier than arab asses ? Some of you farkers should know this well.

Last edited by mlfun; 11-01-2007 at 01:57 PM.
post #46 of 71 (permalink) Old 11-01-2007, 01:49 PM
Designo_E320

Quote:
What's your fixation on 126? Is that the number of penetrations required for your asshole to have become funnel shaped?
You proved NOTHING about me but you have shown your hate card on many occasions. If it is not about Jews then it's a poor kid that got raped by some criminals and you had the audacity to accuse him of being complicit. You are trully a fking retarded person, you did not prove that the kid agreed to be raped but you took a stand because the law on this subject in the UAE is fucked up. Who's the pussy now asshole?
I never set out to prove that the kid DID NOT or DID get raped you moron. I simply stated some info, a medical fact which is not seen in EVERY individual! You asked me to prove it and I did. What the fuck is so hard for you to understand? What I implied was that it may have been possible that the physician in question had in fact seen that funnel shaped anus and that's why he told the guy , I know you are gay....."
Go ahead and play the race card. Shows you are getting frustrated and trying to save face but you are sticking your face further in shit.
BTW now you have earned your new nick name as the "mouth-blabbing shit head"

Last edited by Designo_E320; 11-01-2007 at 01:52 PM.
post #47 of 71 (permalink) Old 11-01-2007, 01:56 PM
Designo_E320

Quote:
I of all people have nothing against you drew and I understand that we all occasionally have a slip of the tongue/typing fingers. When I made the comment about the W126 was I not man enough to take it back?
Will still give you one more chance to be a man.
post #48 of 71 (permalink) Old 11-01-2007, 01:57 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
I think that the boy was indeed homosexual. Probably reported it after fearing HIV. Yes doctors CAN INDEED tell by simple examination whether a person is a homosexual or not but only if he is sexually active. The anus becomes "funnel-shaped" It takes a while for that anomaly to develop and wouldn't develop after just one rape. Maybe the doctor DID INFACT see a funnel-shaped anus. I would tend to side with the doctor and the medical exam before believing a 15 year old. I have no doubt that sex took place but I wonder if it in fact was actually rape or not. Maybe 15 year olds are not considered statutory over there but it would seem that it would still be against the law to partake in homosexual activities over there.
Read your own blabbing you shit head...
Case closed!

post #49 of 71 (permalink) Old 11-01-2007, 01:59 PM
Designo_E320

^^^^^^^^^^ You just proved my point for me!
post #50 of 71 (permalink) Old 11-01-2007, 02:02 PM
Designo_E320

Quote:
I think that the boy was indeed homosexual. Probably reported it after fearing HIV. Yes doctors CAN INDEED tell by simple examination whether a person is a homosexual or not but only if he is sexually active. The anus becomes "funnel-shaped" It takes a while for that anomaly to develop and wouldn't develop after just one rape. Maybe the doctor DID INFACT see a funnel-shaped anus. I would tend to side with the doctor and the medical exam before believing a 15 year old. I have no doubt that sex took place but I wonder if it in fact was actually rape or not. Maybe 15 year olds are not considered statutory over there but it would seem that it would still be against the law to partake in homosexual activities over there.
Drew, If we are using the bold function then why not do it right? Here I fixed it for you. Used the color function too to make it easier for you

Last edited by Designo_E320; 11-01-2007 at 02:06 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in