LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-29-2007, 04:27 AM Thread Starter
Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 1992 W126 300 SE
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Sow/reap, stop bloody whining!

Politicians-why do they expect special treatment? Several years ago, all British passport holders were welcomed with a smile and little more formality. Border security is expressly where attention should be focussed. It's infinitely more desirable, sensible and cheaper than sending our troops overseas to meddle and kill.

Minister detained at US airport

Mr Malik said he had also been stopped and searched last year

Britain's first Muslim minister, Shahid Malik, says he is "deeply disappointed" that he was detained by airport security officials in America.
The international development minister was stopped and searched at Washington DC's Dulles airport after a series of meetings on tackling terrorism.
Mr Malik, MP for Dewsbury, West Yorks, had his hand luggage checked for explosives when returning to Heathrow.
He said the same thing happened to him at JFK airport in New York last year.
On that occasion he had been a keynote speaker at an event organised by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), alongside the FBI and Muslim organisations, to talk about tackling extremism and defeating terrorism.
'Respect needed'
Mr Malik said he had received numerous apologies and assurances from the US authorities after that incident.
But he was again searched and detained by DHS officials on Sunday.
Mr Malik said two other Muslims were also detained.
"I am deeply disappointed," he said.
"The abusive attitude I endured last November I forgot about and I forgave, but I really do believe that British ministers and parliamentarians should be afforded the same respect and dignity at USA airports that we would bestow upon our colleagues in the Senate and Congress.
"Obviously, there was no malice involved but it has to be said that the USA system does not inspire confidence."
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-29-2007, 04:31 AM
Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
^^^^Maybe he should get a "by pass security" special tattoo on his forehead......
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-29-2007, 05:32 AM
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle: A red Vimana
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1118 Post(s)
I had forgotten some pigs are more equal that others, I think being a member of the UK Labour party should initial him to a fast track anal search at every airport, where he can learn to say ' do you know who I think I am ?' in lots of new and exciting languages. Tosser .
The USA system does inspire confidence Obviously ! , they don't give a shit who you think you are , security first , arse kissing isn't on their check list.

Last edited by Von Vorschlag; 10-29-2007 at 05:37 AM.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-29-2007, 07:05 AM
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: Bandwidth
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
heh, heh.....Mr Malik is just a 'Labour Stooge!' heh, heh......neither here nor there....extremely "low-voltage" like an earlier poster here! heh, heh.......
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-29-2007, 07:17 AM
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle: A red Vimana
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1118 Post(s)
Voltage as in electricity that well know Indian discovery !, your lucky to be enjoying yet another breath taking invention by the developed minds of this world, rather than having to cook you scabby dinner over the smouldering corpse of one of your women folk , fuckwad !
Attached Images

Last edited by Von Vorschlag; 10-29-2007 at 07:24 AM.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-29-2007, 09:26 AM
Surely A Large Human
Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
That guy sounds like a douche. How does he know the other people who were stopped were Muslims - were they asking that question at the security checkpoints? I'd never heard it.

The overwhelming majority of people blowing themselves up in order to kill other people look just like that much so, that it would be careless not to check them.

Sounds like another high-strung, pent-up radical in sheeps clothing, looking for reasons to be offended and declare another jihad.
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: