Date registered: Oct 2002
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk View Post
My answer hasn't changed: "What's it worth to prevent another 9/11?"

I'm still waiting for your answer?
I already told you from the get-go. Not a dime's worth. What is your sorry excuse again?

By the way, before you start raving your bullshit 3,000+ dead Americans on 9/11 in case you forgot to take your meds again. Let me remind you not all the deceased were Americans. There were many foreign nationals in those two buildings.

'95 R129
'04 G35.5 BS
'10 X204
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-27-2007, 10:38 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
As I've said before, I can't wait until al-Qaeda--you know, those terrorists in Iraq--come down your street looking for you... We'll see how brave you are then. Keep denying reality... IT WILL get you killed! The only thing ludicrous here is YOU!
You are one mis-guided human being. Do you honestly think the same bullshit scare tactics your Boy George uses still affect people. If you are that fucking paranoid, seek professional help.

Truth is, I worry more about being mugged and killed by criminal illegal aliens than al-Qaeda. I worry more about the economy is going into the shit can. I worry more about the disappearing of the American Middle Class. I worry more what the next 4 generations inherit from this God damn Administrations. I worry more about my retirement.

Go take a shit, Jay. You need to clean out some of the crap that has been building up for years and make room for new ideas. It's a good feeling. You should try it sometime.

'95 R129
'04 G35.5 BS
'10 X204
post #33 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-27-2007, 10:46 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Thanks to our government's anti-terror tactics, we HAVE NOT HAD ANOTHER ATTACK IN THE U.S. SINCE 9/11! GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!! ...well you still have one.
Are you 100% sure about that? Because I cannot say I am. There are plenty of shit that did not make headline news. Small scale attacks may have reported as criminal acts. To speak of which, al-Quaeda should have been treated and dealt with as common criminals, not military targets. But that's another topic.

'95 R129
'04 G35.5 BS
'10 X204
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in