Blacks Less Intelligent Than Whites - Page 5 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 72 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 12:38 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2007
Vehicle: My Two Left Feet
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Designo, I agree with your post on the topic, because and only reason being, I am and was born from and in poverty and worked many many years to get out. One thing I will say is that education wasn't there even if there are schools. School books where out dated. In the 90's we where using books from the 60's and 70's. Learning lessons where also out dated and proven wrong in later years. Pages where missing and kids had to share books.

The public assistance system works only if you know how to navigate it and it does not promote self sufficiency. The public system for inner city people is horrible. My mother of whom worked hard became mentally ill and was in and out of the hospital just for this reason. I don't mind saying these things.

Another, I have been consistently told I "Speak Well", and "Different" and other things that some view as a compliment but I view as a reason why there needs to be more corporate support for inner city hoods, then liqueur stores, laundry mats, and 99 cent stores. There needs to be more change in the mind set of those opening businesses in the inner city.

Health, mental health and the cause is no longer a debate and poverty in my prospective is an environmental situation and can be seen by others then just African American people.

Its also a fact that the African American buying power is stronger and we are seen in places and doing things some had not even imagine us having the intelligence to do. I am a firm believer that you are what you tell your self you are. If a person is consistently seeing bad all around them and in their home than they will assume this is their calling thus releasing upon society what they have been brought up to believe as reality.

Motivation: There is a huge lack of motivation if you don't feel safe enough to even walk to school or the corner store for bread. The many ills to be acquired by some one born and raised in the inner city are both mental and physical but if you take just one kid out the inner city and tell them they are worth more then you well find it has more to do with ones perception of them selves then to do with a disease.

Cure: Unified Eduction, Motivational Intellect, Better Corporate Structure in Inner Cities.

The real disease: Ignorance, its side affects: Racism

Cure: Education

Treatment: Understaning

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 72 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 12:41 PM
Designo_E320

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
Racial profiling? where? by me? show me
I was referring to the article. I am sure that the ONLY thing that probably mimics the Saudi school system at that school is the teaching of the Quran and Hadees (sayings of the prophet). They automatically assume that if it is an Islamic school then it must be teaching terror. History has proven that the most horrible violations of human rights and abuses were committed under the banner of Christianity but you never see anyone question private Christian schools. Besides, i also think that the terrorists number far es than Pat Robertson followers although they haven't blown anything up but i am sure if given a chance they would too jump at the chance. Maybe n the near future.

Last edited by Designo_E320; 10-19-2007 at 12:43 PM.
post #43 of 72 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 12:48 PM
Designo_E320

Quote:
Originally Posted by slybydesignw210 View Post
Designo, I agree with your post on the topic, because and only reason being, I am and was born from and in poverty and worked many many years to get out. One thing I will say is that education wasn't there even if there are schools. School books where out dated. In the 90's we where using books from the 60's and 70's. Learning lessons where also out dated and proven wrong in later years. Pages where missing and kids had to share books.

The public assistance system works only if you know how to navigate it and it does not promote self sufficiency. The public system for inner city people is horrible. My mother of whom worked hard became mentally ill and was in and out of the hospital just for this reason. I don't mind saying these things.

Another, I have been consistently told I "Speak Well", and "Different" and other things that some view as a compliment but I view as a reason why there needs to be more corporate support for inner city hoods, then liqueur stores, laundry mats, and 99 cent stores. There needs to be more change in the mind set of those opening businesses in the inner city.

Health, mental health and the cause is no longer a debate and poverty in my prospective is an environmental situation and can be seen by others then just African American people.

Its also a fact that the African American buying power is stronger and we are seen in places and doing things some had not even imagine us having the intelligence to do. I am a firm believer that you are what you tell your self you are. If a person is consistently seeing bad all around them and in their home than they will assume this is their calling thus releasing upon society what they have been brought up to believe as reality.

Motivation: There is a huge lack of motivation if you don't feel safe enough to even walk to school or the corner store for bread. The many ills to be acquired by some one born and raised in the inner city are both mental and physical but if you take just one kid out the inner city and tell them they are worth more then you well find it has more to do with ones perception of them selves then to do with a disease.

Cure: Unified Eduction, Motivational Intellect, Better Corporate Structure in Inner Cities.

Good stuff. I congratulate you.
post #44 of 72 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 01:26 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: Bandwidth
Quote:

heh, heh......some names come to mind who may benefit from a taste of this exercise! heh, heh.....Drewprof, Cascade & Von Wally! Another name which comes to mind is currently confined to "Booted Hill" saloon drowning in his sorrows over a crate of Pilsner! heh, heh.......
post #45 of 72 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 01:50 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punjabi View Post
heh, heh......some names come to mind who may benefit from a taste of this exercise! heh, heh.....Drewprof, Cascade & Von Wally! Another name which comes to mind is currently confined to "Booted Hill" saloon drowning in his sorrows over a crate of Pilsner! heh, heh.......
Kiss my ass! Actually nevermind because I have no idea what kind of creatures live in your beard

post #46 of 72 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 01:52 PM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Designo_E320 View Post
I was referring to the article. I am sure that the ONLY thing that probably mimics the Saudi school system at that school is the teaching of the Quran and Hadees (sayings of the prophet). They automatically assume that if it is an Islamic school then it must be teaching terror. History has proven that the most horrible violations of human rights and abuses were committed under the banner of Christianity but you never see anyone question private Christian schools. Besides, i also think that the terrorists number far es than Pat Robertson followers although they haven't blown anything up but i am sure if given a chance they would too jump at the chance. Maybe n the near future.
It's Hadeeth (or Hadith) DE320, not hadees; now you are being taught your own religion by a kafir, what a shame!

post #47 of 72 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 02:10 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2007
Vehicle: My Two Left Feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punjabi View Post
Funny....LOL,

Drewprof, I will say this on the factor and this is 100% true story of which I don't mind sharing. I was a special ed student from the first and second grade. In the 4th grade I was taken out my class room because on our Nation Wide DRP test I got a 99.9 percentile. They called my mother and I was almost expelled from school for cheating. They, my school; then made me take the test again on a 12th grade level and I got a 76 percentile , not bad for a 4th grader....The original test was on a 8th grade level. For those who know what the DRP test you know what I mean, you cant cheat on that test because its random every year.

They then made me take a series of test that included repeating full sentences backwards after hearing them once, remembering numbers in sequence after seeing for a quick second etc....

After the test I was placed in advanced learning classes and became a premier student and then went on to be the head of the debate team.

They at the time couldn't determine why some one hadn't noticed I wasn't failing or slow, I was board. It was based on my surrounding's and I wasn't motivated as a child do to my poor upbringing.

I think the bottom line is no one should ever let society dictate what is normality to ones self. You do with what you have. I am extremely blessed for pulling my self, but feel with out true understanding and other people willing to tell a kid in the inner city they are worth more we will continue to see mental illnesses among any community in the inner city.

Believe it or not Ladies and Gentlemen we CAN change things. For every bid on Ebay for a Bently or Rolls, one can purchase proper books for fund programs for inner city youths that the Government has chosen not to fund any more.

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.

Last edited by slybydesign; 10-19-2007 at 02:18 PM.
post #48 of 72 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 02:47 PM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Funny....LOL,

Drewprof, I will say this on the factor and this is 100% true story of which I don't mind sharing. I was a special ed student from the first and second grade. In the 4th grade I was taken out my class room because on our Nation Wide DRP test I got a 99.9 percentile. They called my mother and I was almost expelled from school for cheating. They, my school; then made me take the test again on a 12th grade level and I got a 76 percentile , not bad for a 4th grader....The original test was on a 8th grade level. For those who know what the DRP test you know what I mean, you cant cheat on that test because its random every year.

They then made me take a series of test that included repeating full sentences backwards after hearing them once, remembering numbers in sequence after seeing for a quick second etc....

After the test I was placed in advanced learning classes and became a premier student and then went on to be the head of the debate team.

They at the time couldn't determine why some one hadn't noticed I wasn't failing or slow, I was board. It was based on my surrounding's and I wasn't motivated as a child do to my poor upbringing.

I think the bottom line is no one should ever let society dictate what is normality to ones self. You do with what you have. I am extremely blessed for pulling my self, but feel with out true understanding and other people willing to tell a kid in the inner city they are worth more we will continue to see mental illnesses among any community in the inner city.

Believe it or not Ladies and Gentlemen we CAN change things. For every bid on Ebay for a Bently or Rolls, one can purchase proper books for fund programs for inner city youths that the Government has chosen not to fund any more.
If I was your teacher you would have failed a long time ago because your spelling simply put, in plain English, sucks!
Aside from the above which is not an indicator of intelligence I am glad that you fought the system back and actually made something of yourself.
To set the record straight, I taught university level not pre- or to K12, but I always noticed that a shit load of freshmen are not prepared for the rigors of college math which is one of the subjects I taught. I swear that I had to teach some folks how to count using their own hands, I am not kidding and these kids were not labeled retarded or like you put it 'special needs'.
The real special needs that I got and had documentation to support their case actually did well for the most part if one paid attention to their leaning needs. I can cite many cases of students who had supposedly ADD (which myself was diagnosed with) or social dissociative cases that managed to graduate with honors after they went through MY grinder. I am proud of my achievement in this area because I never took their case's face value and gave in but rather found ways to get them to do the work in their own special ways but I expected them to deliver as much if not more than the 'normal' people.
Anyway, all that shit is in the past now because I could not continue doing that making 24K a year with no raises or possibility of making a living to support a family of four. Fuk'em all!
Ahh my butt is itchy let me reach down there... Oh look what I found, a dollar bill! gee I am really loaded

post #49 of 72 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 03:04 PM
Designo_E320

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
It's Hadeeth (or Hadith) DE320, not hadees; now you are being taught your own religion by a kafir, what a shame!
Its pronounced Hadees and is spelled both ways and yet a third & forth way which is Ahadees and Ahadeeth. And no if you are a Christian or Jew then you are NOT considered "kafirs." as Kafir means a person who does not believe in God or rejects him. Some Muslims expanded this term to include Christians and Jews as well but it is really reserved for pagans, Hindus, etc. Muslims DO believe that Jews and Christians are in fact people of the books that were revealed by God. Instead of surfing the net for education, get your lazy ass up and actually go to an "AALIM" and ask these questions. "Aalim is a religious scholar. Go to your local Mosque and ask the Imam when they are due for a visit by an aalim.
post #50 of 72 (permalink) Old 10-19-2007, 03:12 PM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Designo_E320 View Post
Its pronounced Hadees and is spelled both ways and yet a third & forth way which is Ahadees and Ahadeeth. And no if you are a Christian or Jew then you are NOT considered "kafirs." as Kafir means a person who does not believe in God or rejects him. Some Muslims expanded this term to include Christians and Jews as well but it is really reserved for pagans, Hindus, etc. Muslims DO believe that Jews and Christians are in fact people of the books that were revealed by God. Instead of surfing the net for education, get your lazy ass up and actually go to an "AALIM" and ask these questions. "Aalim is a religious scholar. Go to your local Mosque and ask the Imam when they are due for a visit by an aalim.
I know what a alim/aleem is, I was a moualem once (let's see you if you understand Arabic conversion)
Additionally I am willing to bet you your car against mine that the word is pronounced Hadeeth/hadith not Hadees in its original form. Let's see, one that practices Hadeeth is a mouhadeth that has a haditha to share and he has to yahdouth to convey the message (al hadeetha). So you think I am a lazy ass? Didn't need Google for this because I am a aleem dude; I know a lot more than you think

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in