post #41 of 105 (permalink) Old 10-14-2007, 03:59 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith View Post
And, with his orders from Limbaugh-Coulter-O'Reilly HQ, Jaybaugh begins the assault on a man he would have had nothing bad to say about just a few days ago. All because the man has left the military and feels like he was part of a national disaster, and can no longer justify toeing the line. I thought this was the honorable way to do this - retire, wait for a while, and then speak your mind.

It will be a while before the Left calls Sanchez their darling. He may have seen the light, but he was pretty deeply involved in carrying out the administration's no-plan for occupying Iraq, and their affront on humanity with their redefinition of torture and running Gulags in the name of the United States. But, being of Christian spirit, when forgiveness is requested and the guilty is truly repentant, well, you have to forgive, don't you? Jim
You forgot Hannity...

I am not trying to assault him, just set the record straight. And I am sure those around Benedict Arnold "...would have had nothing bad to say about him either just a few days before his indiscretions." It isn't that he is "speaking his mind" that bothers me, it is that he is speaking out of the other side of his mouth now that he has a book to write. The truly honorable thing to do would have been either to speak up while in charge in Iraq or keep his mouth shut now that he is outside looking for a way to cash-in on his time in-country.

Don't believe everything you think
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 105 (permalink) Old 10-14-2007, 04:06 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by barberhauler View Post
"You kookbergers will grasp at anything if you think it might hurt our President or our country--which is the same thing, even though you hate to admit it."

Please stop typing "kookberger" until you unravel the mysteries of "your" and "you're". It's terribly distracting that you consistently spell that non-word correctly.

Thank you.
Why don't you point out all the examples of my "...consistently misspelling that 'non-word'?" Both your and you're are words the last time I looked. It is possible, though highly unlikely, that I might have miss-used one or the other in my haste to reply to kookbergers like you, but I doubt very much that I have misspelled either as you state.

We are waiting...

post #43 of 105 (permalink) Old 10-14-2007, 05:29 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2005
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Either your reading comprehension is remarkably poor, or you are so invested in misinformation and neocon spin that you can only convolute.

You are a sick bird.
post #44 of 105 (permalink) Old 10-14-2007, 05:34 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by barberhauler View Post
Either your reading comprehension is remarkably poor, or you are so invested in misinformation and neocon spin that you can only convolute.

You are a sick bird.
Not to repeat, but why don't you point out all the examples of my "...consistently misspelling that 'non-word'?" Both your and you're are words the last time I looked. It is possible, though highly unlikely, that I might have miss-used one or the other in my haste to reply to kookbergers like you, but I doubt very much that I have misspelled either as you state. Name-calling is not the answer!

We are waiting...

post #45 of 105 (permalink) Old 10-14-2007, 05:39 PM
Always Remembered RIP

Date registered: Nov 2006
Vehicle: 1991 560SEC AMG
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to cascade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk View Post

The truly honorable thing to do would have been either to speak up while in charge in Iraq or keep his mouth shut now that he is outside looking for a way to cash-in on his time in-country.
If he spoke up while in charge in Iraq, he would have been cashiered immediately. JUST LIKE DOUGLAS MAC ARTHUR.

He is retired now and has his PENSION and is untouchable. Now he can say the truth, as he sees it.

Sounds perfectly reasonable. Even you would have to admit that it makes logical sense.

Jim
<--- superschnelle 300 hp 10:1 ECE euro HV, Hochverdichtung = high compression (11/2011) ... Wie im Freien Fall. Nur horizontal.

"I swear to god, it's like I live in a trailer of common sense, and stare out the window at a tornado of stupidity." >'='<
post #46 of 105 (permalink) Old 10-14-2007, 05:44 PM
Always Remembered RIP

Date registered: Nov 2006
Vehicle: 1991 560SEC AMG
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to cascade
Quote:
Not to repeat, but why don't you point out all the examples of my "...consistently misspelling that 'non-word'?" Both your and you're are words the last time I looked. It is possible, though highly unlikely, that I might have miss-used one or the other in my haste to reply to kookbergers like you, but I doubt very much that I have misspelled either as you state. Name-calling is not the answer!

We are waiting...
Check your own spelling as highlighted above!!!

"Name calling is not the answer" hunh?

Didn't your latest banning from this forum result from that very thing?

Glad you learned your lesson.

Jim
<--- superschnelle 300 hp 10:1 ECE euro HV, Hochverdichtung = high compression (11/2011) ... Wie im Freien Fall. Nur horizontal.

"I swear to god, it's like I live in a trailer of common sense, and stare out the window at a tornado of stupidity." >'='<
post #47 of 105 (permalink) Old 10-14-2007, 05:52 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:

We are waiting...
Your beady bird eyes are needing a rest. What he wrote was that you were misusing "your" and "you're" and he gave you credit for spelling the non-word, "kookbergers," correctly. He noted that it was distracting that you can spell a non-word correctly over and over, but can not grasp the use of real words.

And, hey, you would have been the first one to tell us Sanchez was a traitor had he criticized the CiC while still wearing his uniform. The protocol is quit or retire, take the uniform off, and then criticize. Write a book then, if you can, too. It is the American way. Jim
post #48 of 105 (permalink) Old 10-14-2007, 06:05 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by cascade View Post
If he spoke up while in charge in Iraq, he would have been cashiered immediately. JUST LIKE DOUGLAS MAC ARTHUR.

He is retired now and has his PENSION and is untouchable. Now he can say the truth, as he sees it.

Sounds perfectly reasonable. Even you would have to admit that it makes logical sense.
That is neither "perfectly reasonable" nor is it "logical." It is despicable and loathsome. But people like you probably would do it too--but that hardly makes it reasonable or logical!

post #49 of 105 (permalink) Old 10-14-2007, 06:06 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by cascade View Post
Check your own spelling as highlighted above!!!

"Name calling is not the answer" hunh?

Didn't your latest banning from this forum result from that very thing?

Glad you learned your lesson.

We are waiting...

post #50 of 105 (permalink) Old 10-14-2007, 06:09 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith View Post
Your beady bird eyes are needing a rest. What he wrote was that you were misusing "your" and "you're" and he gave you credit for spelling the non-word, "kookbergers," correctly. He noted that it was distracting that you can spell a non-word correctly over and over, but can not grasp the use of real words.

And, hey, you would have been the first one to tell us Sanchez was a traitor had he criticized the CiC while still wearing his uniform. The protocol is quit or retire, take the uniform off, and then criticize. Write a book then, if you can, too. It is the American way. Jim
As usual, you are trying to defend the indefensible, and making a fool of yourself in the process...

We are waiting smitty...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in