1) What is generally considered to be the first "pony car"?
A: Pontiac Firebird, B: Mercury Cougar, C: Ford Mustang, D: Chevrolet
2) What was the first Japanese car to be produced in the United States?
A: Honda Accord, B: Mazda Miata, C: Toyota Camry, D: Nissan Maxima
3) What car sold more than one million units in 1965, setting a record that still stands today?
A: Buick Wildcat, B: Pontiac GTO, C: Ford Thunderbird, D: Chevrolet
4) What three specialty convertibles did General Motors originally introduce in 1953?
A: Buick Skylark, Oldsmobile Fiesta & Cadillac Eldorado, B: Buick Roadmaster, Buick Riviera & Buick Super, C: Buick LeSabre, Oldsmobile StrayCat & Cadillac Fastback, D: Cadillac Fleetwood, Oldsmobile Omega & Ford Victoria
5) What year was the Corvette first introduced?
A: 1943, B: 1953, C: 1963, D: 1973