Jaysus man, you whining fckin maggot....just shut up and go! - Page 4 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 107 (permalink) Old 09-19-2007, 09:24 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2007
Vehicle: My Two Left Feet
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBenz94
Organize a protest yourself. No one is stopping you and the internet is a great way to start a grass roots effort. Get moving!!
How you dont know I havent started taking efforts in my own way. Like I said there are many fronts here in the US young people can take a stand on and agressively approach out come with possitive results. My own happens to be for inner city youth of whom may not know they have a better life out side the box, so thats a fight I have chosen. I am sure you have chosen one yourself.

The point has little to do with what he said and rather what happened to him thereafter. Exscuse me if I seem supportive of his words, rather, I am supported of youth today standing up and speaking out. Shehan did similar, Good for her. Its the spirit of these people that reminds me that I am in the best country in the world. Its this administrations that reminds me of how wrong I can be in we dont say something or start some where. You do the math, you think about it, a time when you got mad because some one didnt fight back

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 107 (permalink) Old 09-19-2007, 09:24 AM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Organize a protest yourself. No one is stopping you and the internet is a great way to start a grass roots effort. Get moving!!
Why is confrontation a bad thing?
post #33 of 107 (permalink) Old 09-19-2007, 09:31 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2003
Vehicle: 2001 Jaguar XJR, 1994 E320(sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof
Why is confrontation a bad thing?
Who said confrontation is a bad thing?

My Car WOO HOO...... Now SOLD
New car.... 2001 Jaguar XJR!!!!

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
Thomas Jefferson
post #34 of 107 (permalink) Old 09-19-2007, 09:33 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by slybydesignw210
How you dont know I havent started taking efforts in my own way. Like I said there are many fronts here in the US young people can take a stand on and agressively approach out come with possitive results. My own happens to be for inner city youth of whom may not know they have a better life out side the box, so thats a fight I have chosen. I am sure you have chosen one yourself.

The point has little to do with what he said and rather what happened to him thereafter. Exscuse me if I seem supportive of his words, rather, I am supported of youth today standing up and speaking out. Shehan did similar, Good for her. Its the spirit of these people that reminds me that I am in the best country in the world. Its this administrations that reminds me of how wrong I can be in we dont say something or start some where. You do the math, you think about it, a time when you got mad because some one didnt fight back
I think what you're doing with innercity kids is a great and admirable.

And there is nothing wrong with supporting his words. I would have liked to have heard the answers to his questions.

It was his actions that placed him in jail, not his words.

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
Thomas Jefferson
post #35 of 107 (permalink) Old 09-19-2007, 09:37 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Even worse, he did what he did for notoriety and profit. You might have noticed the whole obscene matter was captured on video, for use by him and his allies and on their Website. There was nothing honest about what he did and I condemn him for it. Lord knows I am not a Kerry fan and would not have said anything if some of you kookbergers hadn't decided to turn this into a cause celeb for your wacky agendas.

Don't believe everything you think
post #36 of 107 (permalink) Old 09-19-2007, 09:39 AM
BenzWorld Elite

What is his website?

Thomas Jefferson
post #37 of 107 (permalink) Old 09-19-2007, 09:44 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
What is his website?
I heard a reporter refer to it yesterday but do not recall what it is since I had no intention of giving him any more business which will just reinforce his obnoxious behavior. Apparently he has a blog and a Website, but I would urge everyone to stay away.

Don't believe everything you think
post #38 of 107 (permalink) Old 09-19-2007, 09:47 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk
Even worse, he did what he did for notoriety and profit. You might have noticed the whole obscene matter was captured on video, for use by him and his allies and on their Website. There was nothing honest about what he did and I condemn him for it. Lord knows I am not a Kerry fan and would not have said anything if some of you kookbergers hadn't decided to turn this into a cause celeb for your wacky agendas.
That can be agreed upon and is in bad taste on his behalf.

I guess I am fustrated with the message that so many youth are getting today from situations as this. I too whould have liked to hear the anwers to his questions. The way he went about it in all repsect where wrong aswell, but its more of the message in the outcome.

I will say this, it felt good talking with people about it last night of whom would not normaly speak politics because so many questions stemmed from this situation and prompted thinking and curiousity that otherwise would be dormant do to the way we live, such as today you have to believe that you are being tapes, and recorded every time you leave your bathroom and there realy is no more privacy any more. That in itself is a form of spreading fear, leaving most not to want to speak out or say what they feel.

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.
post #39 of 107 (permalink) Old 09-19-2007, 09:50 AM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk
I heard a reporter refer to it yesterday but do not recall what it is since I had no intention of giving him any more business which will just reinforce his obnoxious behavior. Apparently he has a blog and a Website, but I would urge everyone to stay away.
post #40 of 107 (permalink) Old 09-19-2007, 09:54 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof

LOL

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in