LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 38 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 09:58 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: C230
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Oh...it gets better..yet another scenerio..

Ok one more "guy" question...

So this guy that I'm family friends with, and actually kind of like, and I think he likes me, have gone out a few times. Well he has a guy cousin that he hangs out with alot and him and I are friends too, but I hang out with the other guy more often. Anyway...awhile back I was out with both of them, drinking of course, and I had a lil much to drink and his cousin jokning said something about a 3some. My drunk a** said, "well I like you both" WUPS! but nothing ever happened that night. So I continued to see the guy I actually like since then. Well...we ended up "having fun" one night, and his cousin found out, and I'm thinking his cousin likes me too, uhhh...yah such a triangle. Anyway...just a few days ago, he called me up late one night while he was out with his cousin and asked me about a 3some with him and his cousin, but this time it was HIM who asked me. I said it would be fun at the time, but didn't do anything that night. Then the next day I told him I was upset that he'd ask me that, especially since I like him and not his cousin. So....my question is...since I said that, that one time about liking them both, was he trying to get a reaction from me to see what I'd say? Or what??

Geez...I've just been confused with guys lately
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 10:04 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Are you serious? Are you looking for permission to have a threesome with these guys? 'Cause you really don't need to get that from this place. If you want to fuck them both, fuck 'em. Don't play a bunch of head games with one guy or his cousin, or whoever the hell you're talking about.

And, yes, they'd probably like to run a train, given the opportunity.

How old are you again?
post #3 of 38 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 10:08 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
yah I dunno why I asked that "here" but ah well...it's been a long day...I played in a golf tournament while it was pouring down rain, so I'm a lil delerious at the moment.

I'm 26.
post #4 of 38 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 10:09 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
You seem to be putting out some clear signals that everyone picks up on but you. I really don't get it. All these guys seem to think you're just a party girl, and you can't understand why. Seriously, this shit don't come out of thin air...... If it's out there, it's 'cause you're putting it out there.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #5 of 38 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 10:13 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
You seem to be putting out some clear signals that everyone picks up on but you. I really don't get it. All these guys seem to think you're just a party girl, and you can't understand why. Seriously, this shit don't come out of thin air...... If it's out there, it's 'cause you're putting it out there.
Thanks--I was gonna say 'You act like the town pump and then can't understand why people just want to screw you', but I thought that would be mean. Yours is much nicer.
post #6 of 38 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 10:20 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Hey, I've known many a fine party girl in my life, and I don't have an unkind word for most of them, but I've never met one yet who was lookin' to settle down.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #7 of 38 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 10:22 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
Hey, I've known many a fine party girl in my life, and I don't have an unkind word for most of them, but I've never met one yet who was lookin' to settle down.
I've got no problem with party girls--long as they know who they are and don't act shocked when they're treated like party girls.
post #8 of 38 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 10:29 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
well I think I'm in that stage where I'm trying to convert myself from being the so called party girl and into someone serious, but I'm having a hard time transferring from it. is it wrong to be like that until I want to be serious with someone?
post #9 of 38 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 10:33 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by chill_babe
well I think I'm in that stage where I'm trying to convert myself from being the so called party girl and into someone serious, but I'm having a hard time transferring from it. is it wrong to be like that until I want to be serious with someone?
If it doesn't feel wrong to you, it's not wrong. But, you act like you don't understand why you're being treated like a ho by these guys...

BTW, you'd probably get better advice if you submitted these questions to Seventeen or Cosmo.
post #10 of 38 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 10:39 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillian80
If it doesn't feel wrong to you, it's not wrong. But, you act like you don't understand why you're being treated like a ho by these guys...

BTW, you'd probably get better advice if you submitted these questions to Seventeen or Cosmo.

well I do realize my actions are wrong, but with that first guy I was asking about on the other thread...he went as far as actually treating me like a girlfriend...apparently just to get into my pants, and he's actually tried the hardest ie..the most effort in other words. so that's why I was confused by him at first.

yep you're right, maybe I should read up on my cosmo mags, I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in