BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: C230
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teutone
God gave men two heads, but not enough blood to operate both at the same time.

lol well that made me laugh...thanks I need that
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 148 (permalink) Old 09-07-2007, 11:30 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathrattle
Is that 'yup' to the 'We're not all guys' bit?

I get it, I get it. Damn Deathy you sure got a one track mind.
post #13 of 148 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 06:51 AM
Will Moderate For Cigars

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: 2002 ML320, 2005 S430 4MATIC, 2010 F150 Crew Cab
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Speaking of one tract minds, minds that stay on the vaginal tract are NOT serious candidates for dating. Just for fucking. Your mistake was spreading your legs for him to begin with. If you're not that kind of girl, then don't do things that make him think you're that kind of girl. Being with you should be his first interest, then 'being with you' can cum later.

2005 S430 4Matic 'Morton' W220.183 • 722.671 Rest in Peace

Bells and whistles are thorns and thistles.
post #14 of 148 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 08:55 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
I would tend to agree with the basic assessment that the guy is not sincere, as, the line he fed you about calling when you are drunk and horny is a dead give away. If he left the drunk part out, it would have been crude, and likely unappealing to you, but honest without being degrading. And by finding a guy who was not in need of your drunken impairment to get your pants off, you would have sifted a bunch of the more serious losers out of the bin. Wanting you drunk is akin to telling you he could not care less about your end of the experience.

That said, I think many of the guys here who have become more like gentlemen with age need to recall the days of vicious bag pressure that was their youth. I presume you are looking for a younger man and not an old fart like most of us. If that is the case you will have to learn to detect whether there is a future companion inside the body that wants to inject you full of sperm, as the urgency to inject sperm is a pretty universal young male condition. Unfortunately the only time the urgency and its associated control of the male you selected for the moment subsides is immediately after the bag emptying discharge. The younger the man, the faster the bag fills and shorter the time you have to get a view of what he will be like when he is not controlled by the genetic program to plant his seed.

The mate selection process is difficult, and the present day range of available males and our culture is not exactly in tune with your programmed selection criteria. You need to spend some time understanding your responses to types of males and then make a few manual adjustments or it is likely you will end up with a shitbird.

Jim
post #15 of 148 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 08:58 AM

Date registered: Oct 2005
Vehicle: 107, 115, 116, 123, 124, 126
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith
make a few manual adjustments

Jim
And plan on manking a lot of manual adjustments in the meantime.
post #16 of 148 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 09:08 AM
Moderately subtle

Date registered: Dec 2003
Vehicle: 94 E500, 97 500SL
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Send a message via AIM to edfreeman
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith
I would tend to agree with the basic assessment that the guy is not sincere, as, the line he fed you about calling when you are drunk and horny is a dead give away. If he left the drunk part out, it would have been crude, and likely unappealing to you, but honest without being degrading. And by finding a guy who was not in need of your drunken impairment to get your pants off, you would have sifted a bunch of the more serious losers out of the bin. Wanting you drunk is akin to telling you he could not care less about your end of the experience.

That said, I think many of the guys here who have become more like gentlemen with age need to recall the days of vicious bag pressure that was their youth. I presume you are looking for a younger man and not an old fart like most of us. If that is the case you will have to learn to detect whether there is a future companion inside the body that wants to inject you full of sperm, as the urgency to inject sperm is a pretty universal young male condition. Unfortunately the only time the urgency and its associated control of the male you selected for the moment subsides is immediately after the bag emptying discharge. The younger the man, the faster the bag fills and shorter the time you have to get a view of what he will be like when he is not controlled by the genetic program to plant his seed.

The mate selection process is difficult, and the present day range of available males and our culture is not exactly in tune with your programmed selection criteria. You need to spend some time understanding your responses to types of males and then make a few manual adjustments or it is likely you will end up with a shitbird.

Jim
Man, you should write an advice column . . . very astute. 2nd place would go to Jillian . . .

post #17 of 148 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 09:15 AM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 988 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
I take it you are looking for a "serious relationship", so you are ready to settle down? Marriage?
You need to ask yourself these questions girl before you try to find out what others want to do. Your position should be loud and clear from day one because that would scare the weak ones but it will not deter the strong minded fuckers for scoring. The latter you need to weed out before you are chalked in
On the other hand you must understand that as a girl you are not totally helpless because you got pussy powers. You can always use it for revenge on this guy by inviting him for a zesty session but at the last minute leave him hanging with blue balls and a thinner wallet. Use the force!
post #18 of 148 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 11:51 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2006
Vehicle: 2013 VW Golf Sportwagen TDI, 2011 Mazda 2, 2000 E320 4Matic Wagon (retired),1994 C280 (retired)
I agree with most of what's been said here, but I'll offer an alternative possibility, which begins with the acceptance of a simple truth: young guys are dense for the most part when it comes to understanding what women actually want, and when women are serious and when they are just kidding around. It is possible that he thought he was being amusing in a crass manner, and that you would find his attempt at humor somehow endearing. It is also possible that he used a poor joke as a way of injecting some levity into a discussion that he doesn't feel confident about having. Lets face it, for the most part guys in our society aren't permitted to have "feelings" about very much. I think we're really only allowed to get all teary-eyed when it comes to sports or when our dog dies. So he may lack the emotional maturity to communicate with you on the level you need.

Another truth is that women give us men far too much credit when it comes to giving us "hint" about things. We don't understand subtle. We just don't get it. So he may not have realized exactly what it was you want to talk about.

So here is my advice, and it comes in two parts.

1) Ask yourself if he is the guy you want to have a serious relationship with. If he isn't, then don't invest any more time. If he is proceed to step 2.

2) Have a straight-up, direct conversation with him. Tell him what you want, and what your expectations are of him. Tell him how you heard him when you had the conversation in question, and how it made you feel. DO NOT BE EMOTIONAL when you are doing this. It has to come out matter-of-fact, almost like you are reading him a set of step-by-step instructions. Tell him you want him to be honest and direct in his answers, and then judge them accordingly.

Take heart, chill-Babe. We do get better at this stuff as we get older. Not much better, but there's some improvement.
post #19 of 148 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 12:55 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 1992 W126 300 SE
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Wow, so many agony aunts.
Got any knitting patterns or jam recipes to share, ladies?
post #20 of 148 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 01:05 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: '01-E320 & 02-ST2
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Not to sound too crass -- or cruel -- but were you by any chance drunk and horny when you slept with him the one time? That can certainly convey a wealth of information (or misinformation). One of my long-term relationships (that led to engagement, but not marriage, different story) was with a girl who would initiate sex only when tipsy, and wasn't terribly receptive to my advances otherwise. Given her history -- which will remain hers -- I chalked it up to that, but I have to admit if I saw her with a drink in her hand it did give me ideas.

That aside, if you think there is the potential for a relationship here then talk to him in person, or at least on the phone. As anyone who's been in the e-world can tell you, comments in email, blogs or forums lose a whole lot of meta-communication data and often, the main communication itself, as a result.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in