Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
Damn hard to tell through the stall partition...
I was actually pissing, so he saw everything he needed to see Thanks to the torture from the camp where they hanged me by my snake now I have to stand like five feet away from the peehole so I don't touch anything with it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-07-2007, 04:37 PM
guage

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof
I was actually pissing, so he saw everything he needed to see Thanks to the torture from the camp where they hanged me by my snake now I have to stand like five feet away from the peehole so I don't touch anything with it
That has to be hard.
post #13 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-07-2007, 04:42 PM Thread Starter
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by guage
That has to be hard.
Are you curious?
post #14 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-07-2007, 04:43 PM
guage

Quote:
Are you curious?
Surely
post #15 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-07-2007, 04:46 PM Thread Starter
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by guage
Surely

Pics on the way, check your email
post #16 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-07-2007, 04:55 PM

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: E55 ///AMG
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
^^^LMAO

post #17 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-07-2007, 04:57 PM
Designo_E320

Quote:
Well I am back! Different but I am back. A little stint in a political rehabilitation center made me see the light thanks to Bruce that sent in the black helicopters and the nice conversations that followed. I am now released but on probation; however, the prognosis is that I am cured and no longer a liberal schmuck.
From now on I will join the ranks of Bruce, Jayhawk and guage and appreciate what our great leader has offered us as an opportunity to propel our country towards the true progresses. The progress vetted by God himself!
To prove my loyalty to the party of God I did the smart thing so I can be as smart as guage; I quit teaching and I relied on God to sort out what I need to do to be a good citizen. Unfortunately the Marines would not take me back because I am too old and they have been aware of my posts here on BW so they don’t trust me. I tried to get a job in intelligence because I know so many languages including what the ragheads speak but the BW issue came up again and I was told that I am now considered a second class citizen.
I was down on my luck for a couple of weeks but God works in mysterious ways. While I was downtown this morning to get a permit to build a gated fence I met this guy while in a public bathroom who complimented me on how I looked and asked me if I would work in his bar dancing for the ladies. He said I could make a lot of money, something in the order of $300 to sometimes $1000 a night depending on the crowd and my ability to work them. Right now I am torn between taking this job and asking God to give me a pass if I give back some of the loot to the Republican Party and telling my wife. Your feedback on this would be appreciated.
I look forward to redeem myself on BW by being honest about our state of affairs and the great leadership that should be the only playa. I urge everyone to follow suit and embrace the vision of our great decider and accept the Republican Party as the party of God and all virtues. It’s time that we act like Americans and stop questioning the powers to be and respect authorita
I also look forward to kiss Bruce’s ass and embrace guage and Jayhawk’s views of the world as I now see their wisdom and appreciate their righteous ways. I also look forward for Botnst to come back and feel like he is no longer alienated on this forum and that finally everything he stood for is the truth. Anyone that will not agree with the status quo can kiss my ass!
post #18 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-07-2007, 05:03 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: Bandwidth
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
heh, heh.......I must confess that I did wonder about ole Drewprofs short 'absence' from OT! heh, heh.....somehow that sheer excitement was lacking! heh, heh......welcome back!
post #19 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-07-2007, 07:13 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Yes it is good that the Prof has discovered the evils in his ways and has made amends, good to know that there is another God Fearing, President Cherishing member on the OT with the right attitude and will support The Decider in all of his endeavors. What was the name of this Rehab Center you went too, maybe Bot and a few others could take up a collection to send the Great FTL to the samething, he needs real help you know.........
post #20 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-07-2007, 07:30 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
The guiding light behind drewprof's cure

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in