Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #181 of 197 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 04:16 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
I'm the guy giving Ghandi a back rub, BTW.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #182 of 197 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 04:19 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 1992 W126 300 SE
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
[quote=guage][quote=deathrattle]
Quote:
Originally Posted by guage

I know you like being their Dong sucker.
guage, you old queen, what you think you know and your fantasies are two very different things. I've suggested previously, you need to differentiate between reality and your delusions.
post #183 of 197 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 04:22 PM
guage

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
So you are interfering with the peacekeeping efforts of a BenzWorld Moderator again, is that right?
Get real!

You let your little lemming buddies run amuck, then you wonder why there is bedlam here.

Just who the am I interfering with? YOU?
It seems that we have a few cherry picked people here that you turn a blind eye on.
post #184 of 197 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 04:22 PM
Always Remembered RIP

Date registered: Nov 2006
Vehicle: 1991 560SEC AMG
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to cascade
Tenacious interrogators.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce R.
Dude, it's your posting, you know it and I know it, be a man and admit your fuck up.
You're right, I've got a thing for a liar that refuses to admit when he's wrong, and then lies about it to try and weasel his way out.

Well you get an A+ for tenacity.

You should have been an interrogator in Vietnam. I bet you could have gotten the truth out of those slant eyed weasels, the VC and the NVA

Maybe the war could have been won, who knows?

Maybe they are accepting applications at Gitmo? You should ask...

boy, you really are tough. Never gave up on learning about my past world travels....

ibtl

l

Jim
<--- superschnelle 300 hp 10:1 ECE euro HV, Hochverdichtung = high compression (11/2011) ... Wie im Freien Fall. Nur horizontal.

"I swear to god, it's like I live in a trailer of common sense, and stare out the window at a tornado of stupidity." >'='<
post #185 of 197 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 04:27 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Listen to yourself bruse , and understand you a fucking fruit loop . It's that is your total it's , the only place this cure word is , is on your quote not on my post !! again you senile old twat my post say's MEAN , mean mean mean like your mama . get that through you thick fucking head , Goggle mother fucker use it , look up metal and see what type of head banging old fuckwits you find , you will see yourself among them ! Twenty minutes bruce between my post and your quote do you understand that , twenty minutes just enough time for bruce to fuck a poodle . it's all this shit for a little it's , what a wanker .[/QUOTE]

Here von vorshit, let me help you since you can’t seem to help yourself:

Listen to yourself Bruce , and understand you ARE a fucking fruit loop . It's that is your total it's , (sorry, can't help there 'cuz I can't even guess what you're trying to say.) the only place this cure word is , is on your quote not on my post !! Again you senile old twat my post say's MEAN , mean mean mean like your mama . GET that through you thick fucking head , GOOGLE mother fucker use it , look up MENTAL and see what type of head banging old fuckwits you find , you will see yourself among them ! Twenty minutes Bruce between my post and your quote do you understand that , twenty minutes just enough time for Bruce to fuck a poodle . It’s all this shit for a little it's , what a wanker .[/QUOTE]

Tell us again how you proof read all your posts, Please !!

No, von vorshit, it’s all this shit because you wrote CURE, NOT MEAN, and you refuse to admit that, get the picture? I caught your one fuck up (among many) and you still say you didn’t write that.
I could give a rat’s ass that you edited it. If you admit that you wrote it, posted it, and then edited it, I’ll let you off the hook.
I wouldn’t even be here now except that you insisted on degrading me AFTER I said I was leaving this thread, THAT I will not accept.

One more point I have written your name in lower case because it seems you can't or won't figure out how to write mine in the proper manner........

"Negotiating with Obama is like playing chess with a pigeon, the pigeon knocks over all the pieces, on the board and then struts around like it won the game."
Vladimir Putin

"They have gun control in Cuba. They have universal health care in Cuba. So why do they want to come here?"
Paul Harvey 8/31/94

"The only people who have quick answers don't have the responsibility of making the decisions."
Justice Clarence Thomas
post #186 of 197 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 04:28 PM
~BANNED~

Quote:
Get real!

You let your little lemming buddies run amuck, then you wonder why there is bedlam here.

It seems that we have a few cherry picked people here that you turn a blind eye on.
Since you have proved your stupidity repeatedly, I'll make this easy for you. Here is your first contribution to this thread:

Quote:
I was wondering how this thread could have possibly gotten to 108 posts. Sorry I looked.......

Don't feed the TROLLS now, GS.

So, do the words HYPOCRITE and TROLL suddenly make more sense to you, retard?
post #187 of 197 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 04:36 PM Thread Starter
Membership withdrawn by request

Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle: A red Vimana
Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Get real!

I hope you don't mind being quoted DR , guage 'you need to differentiate between reality and your delusions'
post #188 of 197 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 04:38 PM
~BANNED~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce R.
I wouldn’t even be here now except that you insisted on degrading me AFTER I said I was leaving this thread, THAT I will not accept.
Grandpa, you degrade yourself just about every time you post, either in style or substance. You need no assistance from anyone here.
post #189 of 197 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 04:53 PM Thread Starter
Membership withdrawn by request

Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle: A red Vimana
Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
I edit lots of my posts bruce , as does pretty much everyone here , quote the post , keep your eye on the ball old man , you had twenty minutes to proof read your own shit , there lies the problem !
YOU let me off the hook , you conceded old tosser , GS has said his , I've said mine , and your still talking shit . Grow the fuck up and take it like a man .
post #190 of 197 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 05:03 PM
guage

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathrattle
Since you have proved your stupidity repeatedly, I'll make this easy for you. Here is your first contribution to this thread:

Quote:
I was wondering how this thread could have possibly gotten to 108 posts. Sorry I looked.......

Don't feed the TROLLS now, GS.

So, do the words HYPOCRITE and TROLL suddenly make more sense to you, retard?
Look at you, look at me. The point is I get banned for it and you just get to suck Dong....again.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in