Membership withdrawn by request

Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle: A red Vimana
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillian80
Awwww, shucks. Are you talkin' 'bout me?? You don't have to bait that fucker for me. I don't mind being called a bitch--I know what I am and I know what I ain't. Personal attacks by people who don't know me personally will never hurt my feelings.

Besides, we all know Brucie will always be my bitch.
Oh ok then , so Bruce how's the weather ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 197 (permalink) Old 09-03-2007, 08:25 AM
Will Moderate For Cigars

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: 2002 ML320, 2005 S430 4MATIC, 2010 F150 Crew Cab
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Awwww, shucks. Are you talkin' 'bout me?? You don't have to bait that fucker for me. I don't mind being called a bitch--I know what I am and I know what I ain't. Personal attacks by people who don't know me personally will never hurt my feelings.

Besides, we all know Brucie will always be my bitch.
And you know I'd never call you a bitch, except, of course, when I'm spankin' ya honey!

2005 S430 4Matic 'Morton' W220.183 • 722.671 Rest in Peace

Bells and whistles are thorns and thistles.
post #93 of 197 (permalink) Old 09-03-2007, 08:28 AM
Outstanding Contributor

Date registered: May 2007
Vehicle: Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
Having read the last two posts, I am completely and utterly confused HELP, put some perspective on this could you?
post #94 of 197 (permalink) Old 09-03-2007, 08:32 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric242340
Having read the last two posts, I am completely and utterly confused HELP, put some perspective on this could you?
The last two posts, you say?

Ok, here goes:

Bruce's weather is probably pretty shitty 'cause his head is always stuck up his ass and the only thing cmitch spanks is his own monkey.

Hope that helps.
post #95 of 197 (permalink) Old 09-03-2007, 08:32 AM Thread Starter
Membership withdrawn by request

Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle: A red Vimana
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
we know what ya spanking mitch
post #96 of 197 (permalink) Old 09-03-2007, 08:57 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Vorschlag
No Eric ! it's nothing personal for me or the others , I don't do personal . The guys a metal retard , but that's not the issue , we don't piss on the stupid . But we will bait him forever more for calling the last standing women on this site a bitch . He can go fuck himself !! , I know it's cure to beat up on such a sorry arse thick old red neck , but as the saying goes ' give em enough rope ' .
And Bruce who said they are all European languages ???? , and you know full well the number one global retard is WB with you coming in a very close 2nd.
Still claiming to know English well enough to tell others just how to write correctly von? Reread your comments above, or are you going to claim you're drunk again?

As to the last standing woman on the site, what a bunch of bullshit you speak. That’s just another bad excuse to try and make yourself look more like a man. If Jillian can throw a barb, then she can damn well be prepared to take one in return, and even she(?) has said so. These are words, not fists you moron.

So you know five languages, and they are not all European, so what? It's apparent you don't know them very well if the above is any example, and it doesn’t change anything I have said. It still doesn’t change the fact that you haven’t pulled your head out of your ass to look around and see what’s happening in the 21st century. Keep using your antique spellings and tell everybody how smart you are. Maybe you think like Hitler did, tell the lie often enough someone will believe you. Sorry, you haven’t done that with any of the posts you have here………..

I know that YOU are the number one global retard von, your claims of being smart prove just the opposite. If by WB you mean GWB the President of the United States, maybe you should state that. WB stands for Warner Brothers you dumbass.
I’m done with you on this thread, dealing with a slow learner like you is tiresome, at least FoTL has something intelligent to say on rare occasions, you on the other hand, not so true.

"Negotiating with Obama is like playing chess with a pigeon, the pigeon knocks over all the pieces, on the board and then struts around like it won the game."
Vladimir Putin

"They have gun control in Cuba. They have universal health care in Cuba. So why do they want to come here?"
Paul Harvey 8/31/94

"The only people who have quick answers don't have the responsibility of making the decisions."
Justice Clarence Thomas
post #97 of 197 (permalink) Old 09-03-2007, 09:03 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce R.
As to the last standing woman on the site, what a bunch of bullshit you speak. That’s just another bad excuse to try and make yourself look more like a man. If Jillian can throw a barb, then she can damn well be prepared to take one in return, and even she(?) has said so. These are words, not fists you moron.
Still can't handle that I am actually a woman? Just because you are always the cunt in the conversation doesn't mean I'm not a female.
post #98 of 197 (permalink) Old 09-03-2007, 09:11 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 1992 W126 300 SE
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
BitchR

" Keep using your antique spellings and tell everybody how smart you are. Maybe you think like Hitler did, tell the lie often enough someone will believe you".

We are still waiting for you to post the reference you made earlier to an entry in The Cambridge Dictionary, you fucking liar.
post #99 of 197 (permalink) Old 09-03-2007, 09:23 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Quote:
Still can't handle that I am actually a woman? Just because you are always the cunt in the conversation doesn't mean I'm not a female.
Hey, it's easy to say anything on line, why don't you prove it and remove all doubt, bitch?

"Negotiating with Obama is like playing chess with a pigeon, the pigeon knocks over all the pieces, on the board and then struts around like it won the game."
Vladimir Putin

"They have gun control in Cuba. They have universal health care in Cuba. So why do they want to come here?"
Paul Harvey 8/31/94

"The only people who have quick answers don't have the responsibility of making the decisions."
Justice Clarence Thomas
post #100 of 197 (permalink) Old 09-03-2007, 09:29 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 1992 W126 300 SE
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce R.
Hey, it's easy to say anything on line, why don't you prove it and remove all doubt, bitch?

As a matter of fact, she has proved it to many in BW, just not to creepy, old, retarded liars like you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in