GOP Senator arrested in men's room for trying to be the head man, cops say he sucks - Page 3 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 115 (permalink) Old 08-27-2007, 08:04 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
FeelTheLove's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Location: Planet Houston
Posts: 28,829
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
QBN, next time you are looking for corrupt politicians, you better check your closet:

Politics
Idaho Sen. Larry Craig Denies Allegations of Same-Sex Affairs

By Jill Kuraitis, 10-17-06

Mike Rogers, who calls himself "the nation’s leading gay activist blogger" has just finished a nationally-broadcast interview on the Ed Schultz Radio Show in which he alleges that Idaho Republican Senator Larry Craig has engaged in same-sex sexual activity.

Senator Craig’s office flatly rejected the claims. "The Senator says this story is absolutely ridiculous – almost laughable," said press secretary Sid Smith. “It has no basis in fact.”

Rogers said he has talked to three men unknown to each other who all reported in detail their sexual encounters with Craig over the last four years. The men were of legal age, Rogers said. (Audio of Rogers on the Ed Schultz show is available here.)

Rogers says that digging into the private lives of politicians who support anti-gay legislation is legitimate. Because Craig supported and voted for the Defense of Marriage act, it is politically relevant to reveal these claims, Rogers said. In a letter to Craig, he wrote: "What these citizens are not being told is that some of the politicians who want their help are or have staff who are part of the so-called ‘homosexual lifestyle.’"

Rogers reported that he took "trips out west and met with folks in the Senator’s region and in the Pacific Northwest" as part of his research. Rogers said he and his advisors are solid on the sources, but they would remain anonymous. Rogers said he tried to contact the Senator, but never got a response from Craig or his staff.

http://www.newwest.net/index.php/cit...irs/C108/L108/

Last edited by FeelTheLove; 08-27-2007 at 08:12 PM.
FeelTheLove is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 115 (permalink) Old 08-27-2007, 08:36 PM
Surely A Large Human
 
Qubes's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Location: Between Earth and Mars
Posts: 34,252
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
It's.

Not.

My.

Fucking.

Closet.


The only reason we hold assholes like Michael Moore against you, is because you hold fuckers like these against us. The difference is we'd have disowned these bastards - as the GOP should - the instant it becomes clear they're hypocrites.

Do I consider Ann Coulter or Rush Limbaugh the spokespeople for Conservative Americans? No. They consider themselves to be so. Stop lumping the sick fuckers in with the rest of us. I condemn the conduct of this individual, and those like him. It's deplorable. Take a cue from this fact and start nailing your own bastards to the cross once in a while, and the gap between the aisle may get shorter.
Qubes is offline  
post #23 of 115 (permalink) Old 08-27-2007, 09:25 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
lovemyc280's Avatar
 
Date registered: Oct 2003
Vehicle: 2004 Lexus LS 430 Modern Luxury. 2012 Acura TSX (fun fun) Maybe MB again one day...
Location: Provo Spain
Posts: 2,470
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
hahaha, this is too much!

These guys put George Michael to shame!
lovemyc280 is offline  
post #24 of 115 (permalink) Old 08-27-2007, 11:03 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
mcbear's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Location: The BlueGrass State
Posts: 29,579
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by QBNCGAR
It's.

Not.

My.

Fucking.

Closet.


The only reason we hold assholes like Michael Moore against you, is because you hold fuckers like these against us. The difference is we'd have disowned these bastards - as the GOP should - the instant it becomes clear they're hypocrites.

Do I consider Ann Coulter or Rush Limbaugh the spokespeople for Conservative Americans? No. They consider themselves to be so. Stop lumping the sick fuckers in with the rest of us. I condemn the conduct of this individual, and those like him. It's deplorable. Take a cue from this fact and start nailing your own bastards to the cross once in a while, and the gap between the aisle may get shorter.
But you note that Michael Moore is not a hypocrite. He has strong opinions on many subjects but doesn't have these legal issues.

Sen Craig [R-eacharound] has every right to how he wants to practice sex. But the hypocrisy of his actions, his votes, his participation in his party's onslaught against a person's private life has put him in that choice target acquisition zone.

That is why there is a chasm of difference between Michael Moore [with whom you can disagree but can't produce any ethical or moral issues to question] and folks like Foley, DeLay, and now Craig [who line up with ethical and moral issues].

Makes a very legal [albeit dumb] Oval Office BJ seem downright quaint.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
mcbear is offline  
post #25 of 115 (permalink) Old 08-27-2007, 11:44 PM
CH4S Artist
 
Teutone's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1985 500SEC, 1991 190E 2.6.
Location: Los Angeles / Hannover Germany
Posts: 33,558
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
Must be the chap with the dirty knees...
A typically unprepared politician
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 814200724719PM53845.jpg (81.0 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg 1032003125639PM53829A.jpg (19.8 KB, 59 views)
Teutone is offline  
post #26 of 115 (permalink) Old 08-28-2007, 02:10 AM
BenzWorld Extremist
 
Date registered: May 2005
Vehicle: 1983 300 SD; 2000 E320
Location: CT/MA
Posts: 1,099
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
look at his face, you can just about tell for sure he's a 'mo

'83 SD burns no oil @ 221,000 (crashed, RIP)
2000 E320 Wagon 4matic 119,000
andrew_falky is offline  
post #27 of 115 (permalink) Old 08-28-2007, 05:35 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
FeelTheLove's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Location: Planet Houston
Posts: 28,829
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by QBNCGAR
It's.

Not.

My.

Fucking.

Closet.


The only reason we hold assholes like Michael Moore against you, is because you hold fuckers like these against us. The difference is we'd have disowned these bastards - as the GOP should - the instant it becomes clear they're hypocrites.

Do I consider Ann Coulter or Rush Limbaugh the spokespeople for Conservative Americans? No. They consider themselves to be so. Stop lumping the sick fuckers in with the rest of us. I condemn the conduct of this individual, and those like him. It's deplorable. Take a cue from this fact and start nailing your own bastards to the cross once in a while, and the gap between the aisle may get shorter.
It is the right's sanctimonous claim that it is somehow the "moral" party that makes it such an easy nomination for National Laughingstock. This man is a perfect example for why The Party's stance on gay marriage is just plain stupid and wrong, and quite frankly, immoral. If the poor smuck was able to live his life the way nature made him, he would not be lurking in bathroom stalls looking for dicks to suck on. Instead, he has to be part of the national freak show produced by Karl Rove that is today's Republican Party, an intolerant bunch of sexual bigots who refuse to recognize that homosexuality is part of natural human life, a thing they do so they can pander for votes from religious fascist kooks. My favorite quote from my granddad, who was a rock-ribbed Goldwater man, was that a true conservative was a man who wanted the Democrats the hell out of his wallet and the Republicans the hell out of his bedroom. Perhaps if you and your ilk heeded his advice you would not be so victimized by your own phony leaders who pretend to be "family men" by day while they walk on the wild side down at the local public toilet at night. No, man, you own, you created him, he belongs to you, and we Democrats are going to put him right where he belongs, wrapped around your collective necks for all to see, a demonstration of the right's rank hypocrisy.

Last edited by FeelTheLove; 08-28-2007 at 06:35 AM.
FeelTheLove is offline  
post #28 of 115 (permalink) Old 08-28-2007, 07:54 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Location: USA
Posts: 9,257
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove
It is the right's sanctimonous claim that it is somehow the "moral" party that makes it such an easy nomination for National Laughingstock. This man is a perfect example for why The Party's stance on gay marriage is just plain stupid and wrong, and quite frankly, immoral. If the poor smuck was able to live his life the way nature made him, he would not be lurking in bathroom stalls looking for dicks to suck on. Instead, he has to be part of the national freak show produced by Karl Rove that is today's Republican Party, an intolerant bunch of sexual bigots who refuse to recognize that homosexuality is part of natural human life, a thing they do so they can pander for votes from religious fascist kooks. My favorite quote from my granddad, who was a rock-ribbed Goldwater man, was that a true conservative was a man who wanted the Democrats the hell out of his wallet and the Republicans the hell out of his bedroom. Perhaps if you and your ilk heeded his advice you would not be so victimized by your own phony leaders who pretend to be "family men" by day while they walk on the wild side down at the local public toilet at night. No, man, you own, you created him, he belongs to you, and we Democrats are going to put him right where he belongs, wrapped around your collective necks for all to see, a demonstration of the right's rank hypocrisy.
Actually FTL, I don't think you can ask for much more of a condemnation of just what you are agitating about, the "say this and do that" behavior of a true hypocrite, than QBN offered. He included the degenerate likes of Coulter (Bots dreambabe) and Limbaugh as unwanted scum. He even goes so far as to agree that the GOP is fucked up specifically because they don't reject these dirtballs and return to the principles of your Grandfather with the rock-ribs, that was known as conservatism.

In light of all that I am baffled as to why you would insist on hanging this turd around QBN's neck. He has distanced himself from the GOP because they still embrace turds like this guy, Coulter and Limbaugh, and the rest. I think there are other, more deserving necks around to hang these trophies on. In the mean time try letting QBN slowly narrow the gap in the aisle instead of shooting at him when he ventures into it. Jim
JimSmith is offline  
post #29 of 115 (permalink) Old 08-28-2007, 08:41 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
FeelTheLove's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Location: Planet Houston
Posts: 28,829
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
My issue with him is his little signature banner where he paints the entire Democratic Party with his little corruption brush over a minor incident precipatated by one member's poor chairing skills, an incident the House leadership apologized for. In fact, even in the minority the Republicans in Congress are riddled with corruption and hypocrisy while at least the Democrats are putting forward ethics reform, something that they as a party really want even tho, like all political parties, they have their scummers too. The Republicans, his pure and annoited ones, have fought ethics reform for a generation. Hell, Bush is acting like he is going to veto the bill they just passed. QBN seems to be willing to accept that in his own party as you say, but when it comes to the Democrats, well, they are obviously a criminal enterprise to him. Well, the Republicans really are a criminal enterprise: Limbaugh, Coulter, the sexual hypocrites, all of them are part of an organized crime system that presents illusions of who they are and what the want in a systematic, organized way using duped interest groups as patsies to gain power so they can spread murder and hate in this world. Instead of condemning them, he should support the Democrats in trying to bring this whole rotten structure that has brought us so much death and national shame down into the sewer where it belongs.
FeelTheLove is offline  
post #30 of 115 (permalink) Old 08-28-2007, 08:43 AM
Administratoris Emeritus
 
GeeS's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Location: Fountain Hills, AZ
Posts: 44,915
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
I'm pretty sure QBN called FTL a poopy-head once. Yeah, that's it.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
GeeS is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    Man Arrested After Crashing New $400,000 Lamborghini Jayhawk Off-Topic 10 08-14-2007 06:34 AM
    GOP Senator roasts Gonzales GeeS Off-Topic 2 04-19-2007 01:02 PM
    Pic from the BWOT men's room..... Jakarta Expat Off-Topic 9 03-01-2007 05:54 PM
    Gay GOP incumbent Senator will know tomorrow... Check Codes Off-Topic 0 09-11-2006 06:37 PM
    Woman calls cops over unreliable hit man Fulcrum525 Off-Topic 3 09-20-2005 09:16 PM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome