OK, I am officialy pissed right now - Page 4 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-26-2007, 07:38 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
Drive a black cadillac with black windows and this shit ceases to happen. Really.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-26-2007, 08:02 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Jun 2007
Vehicle: Many
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cascade
People are a$$holes. More than one died over a parking space in San Francisco as I recall.
Yep, that's true.

This young russian guy died last year in September over a parking space. Apparently his friend reserved a parking spot for him & some guys in a van drove up to take the spot. They all got in an argument and his friend was getting attacked. The young russian guy drove up to the spot that was reserved for him, to find his friend getting beat up. He went out to help them & someone stabbed him. He died the following morning

A few of my friends were close friends with him.

|2007+ MB Key|35% Tint|Lowered|Mesh Grill|Clear Side Lights|8000k HIDs|Resonator Delete|Exhaust|
post #33 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-26-2007, 08:27 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 1992 W126 300 SE
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by slybydesignw210
To be honest, I have to be happy I didnt see who did that to my car, because I know for a fact I would have gotten into an altercation with the individual. If any body knows down town San Diego, they can relate to this story.

I was parking my car. As I started to back up into my parking space two gentlemen of whom where Bouncers at an Irish pub, started leaning on a lifted pickup right behind me. As I am pulling into the parking backwards, the bigger of the two kicked my bumber. Being the nice guy I am I stopped and looked. After confirming I had ample backing up room I then continued to park, the bigger guy again kicked the back of my car. At this point, I went from nice to WTF. I then agressively parked, got out my car and walked directly up to both of them. I asked very nicely, "Gentlemen how you doing, is there a reason your kicking my car?" they said "You where about to hit my car." At this point, I turned to the on lookers and asked, "Did any body see me about to hit his car, because if so I will appologize?" The people at the pub said "No you wherent about to hit his car".

I then walked up to him in his face and ripped him a new ass Brooklyn style. So after the normal go-f*ck your selfs and who the f*ck you think you are's, he looked at me straight forward eyes opened and appologized and shuck my hand.

Till this day I cant figure out why he did what he did. He left his post to kick my car. I am only left to assume because of his size and the fact that there where plenty of women around he thought I would strivel up and walk with my head between my legs, because I was wearing a dress shirt and slacks on my way to a meeting. In a dress shirt I look very skinny, but dont let looks fool you and never under estimate any body no matter thier color, size, age or gender.
Well played!

I came back to my car the other day to find a chap leaning/sitting on my boot (trunk). I 'explained' to him that I was uncomortable with this situation, but I did the right thing and shifted to 'drive' and not 'reverse'!
post #34 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-26-2007, 08:33 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
WTF are all these altercations? I never have any of these problems. Closest I ever had was parking in front of a fag bar in Austin, Texas. A cop came over and got belligerent regarding me pulling in from the other direction into an open parking spot. He was looking for obvious bias trouble from the way he started. We intuitively surrounded him completely and simply stood quiet and gave no disrespect nor any room. He shut up, got nervous, and left quickly. Big deal.
post #35 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-26-2007, 08:35 PM
~BANNED~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane
Drive a black cadillac with black windows and this shit ceases to happen. Really.
Haha, I may have recounted before that when I was living out on the island at Port Washington, I went to our favourite pizza take-away one busy Friday evening to find a black XJ6, with said blacked windows, parked sideways across three bays. I mouthed-off big style until a large tanned gentleman with greasy black hair, black pants and white shirt slowly emerged from the car to enquire as to whether I likeda da sexa anda da travela. I took his advice.
post #36 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-26-2007, 08:36 PM
Surely A Large Human

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
This thread reminds me of a reception at a redneck wedding. Bunch of drunk losers talking shit.
post #37 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-26-2007, 08:38 PM
~BANNED~

^^^^

You get invited to a lot?
post #38 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-26-2007, 08:48 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2006
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica90
Yep, that's true.

This young russian guy died last year in September over a parking space. Apparently his friend reserved a parking spot for him & some guys in a van drove up to take the spot. They all got in an argument and his friend was getting attacked. The young russian guy drove up to the spot that was reserved for him, to find his friend getting beat up. He went out to help them & someone stabbed him. He died the following morning

A few of my friends were close friends with him.
я сожалею о случившемся.
из какого украинского города вы приехали в San Francisco?
post #39 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-26-2007, 08:54 PM
Surely A Large Human

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathrattle
^^^^

You get invited to a lot?
Redneck past nips at my heels. I helped a former business partner learn to be a DJ - he took gigs at such events, and I helped him run sound & lights while he coordinated the Macarena and limbo contests.
post #40 of 97 (permalink) Old 08-26-2007, 08:57 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by QBNCGAR
He's neither a Muslim nor a Doctor. Just a circumsized cunt.
Think you nailed it there, QBN.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in