Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
This is from Vox Popoli (repost) Vox Popoli: November 2006

Comment (0)
posted by Vox @ 11/17/2006 12:49:00 PM

Outrage and anomaly

This vicious anti-semite is less than enthusiastic about a record number of Jews in American government:

Statistics about the election have been cascading down upon us like a heavy Pacific Northwest rainstorm. However, one astounding fact about the 110th Congress has been studiously avoided. Never before in American history have so many congressmen and senators been Jewish. At least 13 United States senators are Jewish as are more than 30 House members. In addition, many powerful committee chairmanships are to be held by Jews.

Nearly 10 percent of the seats in the United States Congress are to be held by Jews, whose numbers in the population at large are barely over 2 percent – yet few consider this worthy of mention. That is strange. What could account for such reticence?

Oh, wait, he's a rabbi.... My take on this is that if a small minority wishes to get along with a much larger majority, history suggests it is counterproductive to pursue a disproportionate amount of political power. I mean, it doesn't matter how politely and professionally you go about your business, at a certain point people are going to notice something is wildly askew; to give a tangential example, if you only watch television, you'd think that there were more Jews than Hispanics, Asians and evangelical Christians combined living in America. This is not exactly the case.

(Of course, to be fair, you'd also think that the only occupations in America are policeman, lawyer, FBI agent, fireman, doctor, nurse and stripper.)

The problem is that beyond a certain point, the innocuous explanations for the situation begin to become increasingly problematic. If Congress feels it has no choice but to act when there are two percent more male athletes than female athletes participating in varsity sports at a university, then how can it possibly sit by complacently when there are 500 percent more Jewish congressmen and senators than there "should" be?

America is not anti-semitic. But as Rabbi Lapin demonstrates, one does not have to be to wonder about these statistical anomalies either.

Comment (0)
(Disregard the zero, plenty of comments.)

Here is one that should be good for some fireworks::

WWT -
I posted that the people of the world are more than used to being under Ruling Elites or aristocracies. That isn't enough to precipitate revolt.
It takes arrogant, unaccountable elites having agenda that diverges dramatically from the larger mass of people they directly or indirectly control the lives of.
And in a case like Boston, rulers like Brahmins, Irish-Americans have been careful to constantly reinforce their agenda is not stealthy, but honest...and aligns with the people.

Jew's problem is their classic dictatorship of the proletariate theory. That lesser peoples need Jews to benignly deceive them and care for them with unions, government, courts, and NAACP-like organizations in Jewish control that push the Jewish-determined agenda on the masses for their own good.

Transnationalism, terrorist and criminal rights, multiculti, pay to play politics, gun bans, feminism, post communism, deconstructionism, bigger gov't, bypassing democracy in favor of activist lawyers, judges,

And of course classic Jewish Marxist and progressive theory on the forced redistribution of wealth from those not schooled in hiding it well - to the needy masses via court orders and mandatory taxes.

That is what you miss and VQ gets. Cultures can tolerate powerful, wealthy minorities as long as their greed for more wealth does not progress to dishonest, exploitative, or manipulative cabalistic business practices. Or toleration as long as lust for power past self-interest to active subversion of power by poison whispered in the ear of rulers by conniving courtiers with no interest but aggrandizement of their own power over the masses.

In countries and cultures from now going back to ancient history, Jews have failed to "get" this - and again and again get punished for overreaching. That, not some sort of irrational anti-Semitism or "envy of your betters" explains perhaps a majority of cases in which Jews have been tossed from some 60 nations, provinces of Empires they were orginally welcomed in. The same people that toss them or worse were the same people that invited them in...so the "anti-Semite" accusation is hardly valid.

Religious Jews who stick to themselves and are honest in transactions and modest in their assimilation and acceptance of the larger culture or which coexist in harmony maintaining a certain separateness are rarely bothered until the sins and ambitions of secular progressive Jews in their proximity or adjacent communities triggers an "all Jews must be punished" universalist reaction.

When Jews became the agents, tax collectors, and high-ranking advisors of the Moors - what did they exactly expect when the Moors were defeated? When Jews led the Red Terror liquidation murders of tens of millions of Russians, Ukranians and sought the spread of violent revolution and mass liquidations in the rest of Europe, what were they thinking?? Should they really have been surprised when counter-revolutionary forces of equal malignancy and bloody ways surged forth in a counter-plague that did not just hit the Commissars but every living relative of one or possible relative or just people of the same minority?

The saying Jews like is anti-Semitism is a psychlogical disease. Given the "disease" is ubiquitous in history and in all nations but the USA today - the counter-saying is obviously Anti-semitism is a disease caused by direct observation of secular Jewish behavior and actions.

America is perhaps the last country on the planet that is giving Jews the benefit of the doubt.

But while we are seeing religious Jews at peace with us, we are beginning to see secular progressive Jews grasping at wealth and power and openly engages in leading secular progressive institutions that seek to destroy most American institutions, shove agenda like gay rights and gun bans down our unwilling throats, sow strife and conflict in various American subgroups against one another to discourage assimilation and encourage American society to tear itself apart. All while claiming as Jews, these destructive agents are immune from criticism.

All this is becoming more obvious and noticable to the masses in America.

So the question must be, WWT - if similar antics always end in grief throughout history - why do you think it will be a different eventual outcome in America?

And if not, when is too much Jewish power for America to stomach without violently reacting reached? When 1% of America controls 40%, 50%, 60% of the net wealth of America? When Jews are 40% of judges instead of 20%? When the Senate hits 20 Jews, or 40?

Or is there no limit?
Do you believe that Americans are so different from other people that 50 Jewish Senators and 80% of the judges is possible? That dominance can be as total as it briefly was by Jews over blacks without pushback?

Interested in your thoughts.
And, BTW, I've never had a bone to pick with religious Jews...just the progressives that want my guns, more of my taxes, that wish to destroy US industry so they can prosper as importers and middlemen, and who wish to shove gay marriage and criminal&terrorist rights down my throat through an undemocratic legal system they pull many of the strings of.
Cedarford
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-25-2007, 05:47 AM
Designo_E320

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teutone
This is from Vox Popoli (repost) Vox Popoli: November 2006

Comment (0)
posted by Vox @ 11/17/2006 12:49:00 PM

Outrage and anomaly

This vicious anti-semite is less than enthusiastic about a record number of Jews in American government:

Statistics about the election have been cascading down upon us like a heavy Pacific Northwest rainstorm. However, one astounding fact about the 110th Congress has been studiously avoided. Never before in American history have so many congressmen and senators been Jewish. At least 13 United States senators are Jewish as are more than 30 House members. In addition, many powerful committee chairmanships are to be held by Jews.

Nearly 10 percent of the seats in the United States Congress are to be held by Jews, whose numbers in the population at large are barely over 2 percent – yet few consider this worthy of mention. That is strange. What could account for such reticence?

Oh, wait, he's a rabbi.... My take on this is that if a small minority wishes to get along with a much larger majority, history suggests it is counterproductive to pursue a disproportionate amount of political power. I mean, it doesn't matter how politely and professionally you go about your business, at a certain point people are going to notice something is wildly askew; to give a tangential example, if you only watch television, you'd think that there were more Jews than Hispanics, Asians and evangelical Christians combined living in America. This is not exactly the case.

(Of course, to be fair, you'd also think that the only occupations in America are policeman, lawyer, FBI agent, fireman, doctor, nurse and stripper.)

The problem is that beyond a certain point, the innocuous explanations for the situation begin to become increasingly problematic. If Congress feels it has no choice but to act when there are two percent more male athletes than female athletes participating in varsity sports at a university, then how can it possibly sit by complacently when there are 500 percent more Jewish congressmen and senators than there "should" be?

America is not anti-semitic. But as Rabbi Lapin demonstrates, one does not have to be to wonder about these statistical anomalies either.

Comment (0)
(Disregard the zero, plenty of comments.)

Here is one that should be good for some fireworks::

WWT -
I posted that the people of the world are more than used to being under Ruling Elites or aristocracies. That isn't enough to precipitate revolt.
It takes arrogant, unaccountable elites having agenda that diverges dramatically from the larger mass of people they directly or indirectly control the lives of.
And in a case like Boston, rulers like Brahmins, Irish-Americans have been careful to constantly reinforce their agenda is not stealthy, but honest...and aligns with the people.

Jew's problem is their classic dictatorship of the proletariate theory. That lesser peoples need Jews to benignly deceive them and care for them with unions, government, courts, and NAACP-like organizations in Jewish control that push the Jewish-determined agenda on the masses for their own good.

Transnationalism, terrorist and criminal rights, multiculti, pay to play politics, gun bans, feminism, post communism, deconstructionism, bigger gov't, bypassing democracy in favor of activist lawyers, judges,

And of course classic Jewish Marxist and progressive theory on the forced redistribution of wealth from those not schooled in hiding it well - to the needy masses via court orders and mandatory taxes.

That is what you miss and VQ gets. Cultures can tolerate powerful, wealthy minorities as long as their greed for more wealth does not progress to dishonest, exploitative, or manipulative cabalistic business practices. Or toleration as long as lust for power past self-interest to active subversion of power by poison whispered in the ear of rulers by conniving courtiers with no interest but aggrandizement of their own power over the masses.

In countries and cultures from now going back to ancient history, Jews have failed to "get" this - and again and again get punished for overreaching. That, not some sort of irrational anti-Semitism or "envy of your betters" explains perhaps a majority of cases in which Jews have been tossed from some 60 nations, provinces of Empires they were orginally welcomed in. The same people that toss them or worse were the same people that invited them in...so the "anti-Semite" accusation is hardly valid.

Religious Jews who stick to themselves and are honest in transactions and modest in their assimilation and acceptance of the larger culture or which coexist in harmony maintaining a certain separateness are rarely bothered until the sins and ambitions of secular progressive Jews in their proximity or adjacent communities triggers an "all Jews must be punished" universalist reaction.

When Jews became the agents, tax collectors, and high-ranking advisors of the Moors - what did they exactly expect when the Moors were defeated? When Jews led the Red Terror liquidation murders of tens of millions of Russians, Ukranians and sought the spread of violent revolution and mass liquidations in the rest of Europe, what were they thinking?? Should they really have been surprised when counter-revolutionary forces of equal malignancy and bloody ways surged forth in a counter-plague that did not just hit the Commissars but every living relative of one or possible relative or just people of the same minority?

The saying Jews like is anti-Semitism is a psychlogical disease. Given the "disease" is ubiquitous in history and in all nations but the USA today - the counter-saying is obviously Anti-semitism is a disease caused by direct observation of secular Jewish behavior and actions.

America is perhaps the last country on the planet that is giving Jews the benefit of the doubt.

But while we are seeing religious Jews at peace with us, we are beginning to see secular progressive Jews grasping at wealth and power and openly engages in leading secular progressive institutions that seek to destroy most American institutions, shove agenda like gay rights and gun bans down our unwilling throats, sow strife and conflict in various American subgroups against one another to discourage assimilation and encourage American society to tear itself apart. All while claiming as Jews, these destructive agents are immune from criticism.

All this is becoming more obvious and noticable to the masses in America.

So the question must be, WWT - if similar antics always end in grief throughout history - why do you think it will be a different eventual outcome in America?

And if not, when is too much Jewish power for America to stomach without violently reacting reached? When 1% of America controls 40%, 50%, 60% of the net wealth of America? When Jews are 40% of judges instead of 20%? When the Senate hits 20 Jews, or 40?

Or is there no limit?
Do you believe that Americans are so different from other people that 50 Jewish Senators and 80% of the judges is possible? That dominance can be as total as it briefly was by Jews over blacks without pushback?

Interested in your thoughts.
And, BTW, I've never had a bone to pick with religious Jews...just the progressives that want my guns, more of my taxes, that wish to destroy US industry so they can prosper as importers and middlemen, and who wish to shove gay marriage and criminal&terrorist rights down my throat through an undemocratic legal system they pull many of the strings of.
Cedarford
Good post
post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-25-2007, 06:16 AM
Designo_E320

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cascade
Designo_E320, two brief points: (after reading carefully your last post)

Israel never has urged that Iran be wiped off the face of the Earth

Israel would NEVER give up old Jerusalem. The Palestinians would need to take it from them by force. And then hold it.

I agree with your points and also respectfully disagree. Although Israel has never called for Iran or Iraq or any other country to be wiped off the face of this earth don't you think that this in fact IS the agenda of the Israelis? Do you really believe that the Iraq war was our dumb ass president's agenda? Absolutely not. Israel had always a reason to fear Iraq ad Iran and the AIPAC along with Israel had been working hard behind the scenes just for this war to destroy and destabilize the neighboring Muslim countries so that they no longer would be a threat. What better way to destabilize a country than to knock them back into stone-age and starting a civil war? Now that they have accomplish exactly that, they want to go after Iran and after Iran, Pakistan will be next! How far do you go. The saddest thing about this whole mess is that it has gotten America to do its dirty work and America lives are being lost. American blood is being spilled for Israel which I find appalling.
As far as Jerusalem is concerned, you are right that Israel would never give it back. But you are also incorrect when you state that the Palestinians will have to take it back by force. This can never happen and Israel has made sure that it won't happen by systematically squeezing the Palestinians into smaller and smaller areas and kicking them out and making them live as refugees in their own land. How can a few refugees attain an sort of military power to stand up to an evil Zionist empire? The only way for them to do it is to kill innocent people and to spill enough Israeli blood to where they say, "enough is enough, take your land back." I do not support this tactic. The taking of old Jerusalem was not a strategic event but it was fueled by Religious fundamentalism then and today. When Saddam invaded Kuwait, we went in there, kick ass and got that country back yet nothing of this sort has been done for the Palestinians. In my opinion, the 6-day war was wrong and it should never have happened. Israel's neighboring countries did the wrong thing. They fucked up. The land seized in the 6-day war was fair game and frankly, I disagree with Israel giving much of it back. They should have not only kept it as it was theirs now but should have built settlements there instead of in the seized Palestinian lands and they had no right to take Palestinian lands. Like I said before, and it shows that the taking of Jerusalem was a religious extremist agenda. They have given land seized from other countries back to them yet they completely refuse to do the same for Palestinians. I wonder why that is? I too am in favor of an Israeli state with complete security but only if they too play by the rules. I also believe that it is possible for the two states to live side-by-side in peace but Israel will have to first put into place the environment for such to be accomplished. You can not have peace unless Israel gives ALL occupied lands back to Palestine including Old Jerusalem or be face with spilling of the blood of their citizens indefinitely. One day Israel will have to come to terms ad eventually see that this is the ONLY solution. It would be nice to see that it does this now rather than later instead as this will need to be done. Better to do it now and save the blood of countless people from being spilled in my opinion.
post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-25-2007, 08:21 AM
Always Remembered RIP

Date registered: Nov 2006
Vehicle: 1991 560SEC AMG
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to cascade
Thoughts and questions forDesigno_E320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Designo_E320

I agree with your points and also respectfully disagree. Although Israel has never called for Iran or Iraq or any other country to be wiped off the face of this earth don't you think that this in fact IS the agenda of the Israelis? Do you really believe that the Iraq war was our dumb ass president's agenda? Absolutely not. Israel had always a reason to fear Iraq ad Iran and the AIPAC along with Israel had been working hard behind the scenes just for this war to destroy and destabilize the neighboring Muslim countries so that they no longer would be a threat. What better way to destabilize a country than to knock them back into stone-age and starting a civil war? Now that they have accomplish exactly that, they want to go after Iran and after Iran, Pakistan will be next! How far do you go. The saddest thing about this whole mess is that it has gotten America to do its dirty work and America lives are being lost. American blood is being spilled for Israel which I find appalling.
As far as Jerusalem is concerned, you are right that Israel would never give it back. But you are also incorrect when you state that the Palestinians will have to take it back by force. This can never happen and Israel has made sure that it won't happen by systematically squeezing the Palestinians into smaller and smaller areas and kicking them out and making them live as refugees in their own land. How can a few refugees attain an sort of military power to stand up to an evil Zionist empire? The only way for them to do it is to kill innocent people and to spill enough Israeli blood to where they say, "enough is enough, take your land back." I do not support this tactic. The taking of old Jerusalem was not a strategic event but it was fueled by Religious fundamentalism then and today. When Saddam invaded Kuwait, we went in there, kick ass and got that country back yet nothing of this sort has been done for the Palestinians. In my opinion, the 6-day war was wrong and it should never have happened. Israel's neighboring countries did the wrong thing. They fucked up. The land seized in the 6-day war was fair game and frankly, I disagree with Israel giving much of it back. They should have not only kept it as it was theirs now but should have built settlements there instead of in the seized Palestinian lands and they had no right to take Palestinian lands. Like I said before, and it shows that the taking of Jerusalem was a religious extremist agenda. They have given land seized from other countries back to them yet they completely refuse to do the same for Palestinians. I wonder why that is? I too am in favor of an Israeli state with complete security but only if they too play by the rules. I also believe that it is possible for the two states to live side-by-side in peace but Israel will have to first put into place the environment for such to be accomplished. You can not have peace unless Israel gives ALL occupied lands back to Palestine including Old Jerusalem or be face with spilling of the blood of their citizens indefinitely. One day Israel will have to come to terms ad eventually see that this is the ONLY solution. It would be nice to see that it does this now rather than later instead as this will need to be done. Better to do it now and save the blood of countless people from being spilled in my opinion.
Designo_E320

Thank you for your response. Difficult to read because no paragraph breaks.

However: The map shows green and white areas within the land called "Palestine" or "Israel"

Somehow it seems to me that BOTH sides would like to claim it as theirs. Either ALL green or ALL white.

What can be done? Somehow make it neutral and a non-state like the free cities of Danzig or Trieste?

What color would you get if you allowed the green and white to blend?

There is SO much hatred it seems between Israel/Palestinians that could they co exist side by side?

Why such hatred being taught to Palestinian children as in the recent TV show about the puppet "Farfur" the hate crazed PalestinianMickey Mouse figure that gets "killed by Jews"? on the TV show? Shame on the Palestinians teaching such hatred to their children.

I would say, that the Israelis at least have a functioning democracy there, and the Palestinians NEVER could or did.....(more anon) but any notion I had that Israel is guilt free wnt down the toilet after I saw how Israel reacted to the kidnapping of ONE single soldier by invading and bombing Lebanon. Makes a case that they are warmongers too.

Why did the USA stand by and look away-- AIPAC maybe influenced us? You could make a case......

That was indefensible to me. Will never look at Israelis the same. But I think their country is fragmented, it has Zionist warmongers, and liberals wanting peace? Their country is NOT monolithic......

BUT: The Palestinians are much worse. Look at Hamas and Fatah, fightting amongst themselves. They can't get their shit together, how could you expect people in what is Israel to let them in to govern?

All I see is them lobbing rockets at Israel for no reason, and shooting AK 47 guns into the air and at each other.

Horrible.

Tell me honestly, do Israelis lob rockets into Gaza or into Palestinian cities and refugee camps?

Do Israeli suicide bombers blow up cafes and buses?

Do Israeli soldiers kidnap Palestinians?

Did Israel ever fire SCUD or equivalent rockets into Iraq? Sadaam fired them into Israel you know.....

What evidence do you have there is a Nexus between Iran and Israel?

Do you really think Israel wants to overthrow Iran, or invade it? It is just too far away....for them to give a damn one way or the other.

But do you have a quote that said the nation of Iran should be wiped off the earth, or its people relocated to Germany?

I know a guy who said that about Israel, and his name is Mahmoud A.........

This zionist thing to me doesn't wash, especially if you characterize it as territorial expansion.

The worst you could say about Israel is that they believe the borders of Palestine or Israel is their state and they want to keep it, hence the settlements.

Who really owns it? People have been fighting about it for 5000 years.

There are sacrred temples of both Jews and Moslems right in Jerusalem.

And yes I think some nut job Jewish terrorist opened fire on praying Moslems at one such place. So there are such things as Jewish terrorists, but in numbers they are trivial, compared to the endless Arab terrorist acts every day....

^^^advantage Israel for that one.

And can you honestly say: Jews have schools that teach HATRED of theeir muslimneighbors, like the Palestinians and other radical schools, like in Saudi, Pakistan, and the a Palestinians do? Doubt it.

I applaud your wish for the 2 countries to live in peace, but who will draw the fucking borders?

Who will govern? Especially from the palestinian side, are they even QUALIFIED to do so, when the fight among each other!!!!????

Look at what is going on in Gaza Strip and the West Bank.

Like two different Palestines, each of which fucks up the minority faction there.

++++++++++++++

Just wondered about these things.

Offered in the interest of friendly debate and seeking some knowledge

I am NOT claiming knowedge that is superior to any one, but am sceptical somewhat that the Israelis are guilty of some monolithic hatred and desire to maniuplate and control it all.

Although the AIPAC thing is disturbing, and it should be shown in the glare of white spotlight of disclosure.....

Jim
<--- superschnelle 300 hp 10:1 ECE euro HV, Hochverdichtung = high compression (11/2011) ... Wie im Freien Fall. Nur horizontal.

"I swear to god, it's like I live in a trailer of common sense, and stare out the window at a tornado of stupidity." >'='<

Last edited by cascade; 08-25-2007 at 08:24 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in