post #21 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 05:41 AM
Designo_E320

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by picklesam
well allow me to retort! I made that comment in response to:

Wot kind of a human being would wish people dead? You should be ashamed of urself for making that comment since u're a 'respectful' Dr and all...i personally don't hate muslims, i have alot of muslims friends but none of them are as hateful towards the jews as you are....i made that comment to fire u up...u don't like it when people make fun of muslims right? So WTF should u make fun of the jews? and mate most of the time you start the racial hatred first so STFU u muslim cunt...

PS: Teutone's my hero. God bless him, Allah bless him.
I never said that I hoped Jews fell in or any other religius group. I was referring to a political party. My comment was political, not religious based. Republicans CAN be Muslims, Jews, Christians, athiests, etc. You only referred to Muslims and inferred that you wanted "MUSLIMS" dead.
BTW TEUTONE, "STFU U muslim cunt...." is infact clearly a racial slur the same as the one I made, "Jew boy" . Is your "ban button" still active or is it reserved for only the Muslims on here?

Last edited by Designo_E320; 08-22-2007 at 06:42 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 05:42 AM
Designo_E320

Quote:
Originally Posted by cascade
It is good to have you back!!!
Thanks Cascade! I appreciate friends ike you.
post #23 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 05:50 AM
Designo_E320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgeist
Would this be another fine example of your stellar ability to think before you type?
Actually Jakarta IS one of the few members who DOES think before he posts and is a very intelligent person whom I would love to meet in person oe day. I hope your health is improving and you are remembered in my prayers Jakarta.
post #24 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 05:52 AM
Designo_E320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teutone
Agreed, some of the remarks by other members were just as distasteful.
You were not singled out, but your enjoyment in pushing the envelope made you the frontrunner, and an easy choice.
The tone of the OT has changed for the better, as you would have noticed, if not for your short absence.
It is for you to decide, whether stirring the embers with this new thread is really a good idea?
We have agreed that hate speeches and racial slurs by 'anyone' should have no place here, and will not be tolerated any longer, period.
I am the last guy trying to muzzle the OT, but my usual laid back approach has not helped.
Things had clearly gotten out of hand.
I hope I can say welcome back.
Advice taken and thanks!
post #25 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 05:59 AM
Designo_E320

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregs210
Where's Rodney King when you need him?

Seriously. Take a deep breath occasionally and realize that at their root, every human being from early in life wants just a few things. Food in their belly. A sense of having some manner of control over their destiny. And a desire to be treated fairly by others, if not the faceless world itself.

Unfortunately as they age, some come into power and are eaten up by it while others find they're living in a society that keeps them in their class simply because they do (such as the caste system in India). (Side note to Maine_Coon: this also in large part explains my belief that all communist systems are destined to be bad for those living in them, since the greedy bitches at the top want all the food for themselves and to control the destiny of everyone else, and there's no viable check and balance absent anarchy, turnover and the start of the process again.)

Personally I believe we were all created equally by God, it's man that screws everything up. While that makes me a target here on OT -- no big deal, I have a thick skin -- it also makes me a target for fanatic whacko islamofacists who are willing to help me meet God NOW because it's not *their* God (or I'm not worshiping him the way they think I'm supposed to).

Ahem...now add to the above list of things we on BW want: an awesome car.

Hey, that's a commonality ALL of us share. How about when the fur starts flying we take a breath and focus on that instead of mongrel speech? How about just before you hit that "Submit Reply" button to carry the perfect flaming retort we instead hit the back button and implement a "self ban" before the mods have to puke in disgust and do it for us?

Designo, welcome back. Personally I've been sickened by many of the things you've written, sometimes goaded and sometimes not, as well as the gross things written then in response (no, it's not just you, but you started *this* thread). Having to re-read some of that in this thread makes me long for the days when all I had to watch out for was drewprof's disgusting vomiting gif and another (yawn) profanity-enriched bush-is-the-devil post. I hope you take this in the spirit intended and simply ignore the goaders. The majority of Muslims are not murdering terrorists, you don't seem to be in that group but posting stuff that sounds that ugly only confuses the issue. I don't think you're the murdering terrorist kind, and if I'm right, can I implore you (everyone else as well) to simply let the crap fall to the ground -- where it belongs -- and walk above it?

Hey, that's my 64 cents worth (inflation, you know).

To paraphrase George Carlin:

Thanks greg. Indeed, I am a peace loving Muslim who has on many occassions been involved in "peace marches" in y commnity and have been actively working with the chidren, teachers, and police in my community to help people to get a better understanding of Muslims and other religious groups. For the record, I have many Jewish friends with whom I regularly meet, go to their homes for dinners and invite them to my home. As a matter of fact I have more close Jewish friends than close Muslim friends. They have no problem eating Halal meat when they come to my home and I have no problem eating Kosher meat when I go to theirs. Many have had direct relatives who perished in the concentration camps.
There are however some Jewish members here who have nothing better to do then to talk trash about Muslims. Sometime I DO post distasteful material just to let them get a taste of their own medicine. Like I said before, I have more Jewish friends then Muslims friends although I know more Muslims than Jews.
Thanks for the warm welcome back. Appreciated
BTW, next time you ban me, please e-mail me to let me know.

Last edited by Designo_E320; 08-22-2007 at 06:02 AM.
post #26 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 06:21 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: Bandwidth
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
heh, heh......Welcome back D! heh, heh.......must say that in view of your comments in your "defence", can't help thinking that you should have had some 'company' during your ban! heh, heh......it does appear that some have got away with what you didn't! heh, heh.........anyway, make merry!
post #27 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 07:05 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgeist
Would this be another fine example of your stellar ability to think before you type?

With that kind of attitude Z, I may have to challenge you to a duel involving microwaving popcorn. You and your fellow Washington State Govt. colleagues have gotten better at this I hope......
post #28 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 07:23 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Altho this line has been routinely crossed here, I applaud redrawing it. Anti-gay, anti-semite, anti-black, etc rhetoric adds nothing. Krauts, tho, thats a different story.
post #29 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 07:28 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove
Altho this line has been routinely crossed here, I applaud redrawing it. Anti-gay, anti-semite, anti-black, etc rhetoric adds nothing. Krauts, tho, thats a different story.

Don't you think you left 1 out, the Anti-Bush rhetoric adds nothing as well.
post #30 of 70 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 07:37 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle: 97'C280
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
wow.

hypocricy...such a nasty thing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in