Heartless - Page 5 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 01:30 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
As with most things that occur at BenzWorld, this had nothing whatsoever to do with OT.
Yeah Ron only people hanging out in the OT are the innocent ones........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 06:11 AM
Always Remembered RIP

Date registered: Nov 2006
Vehicle: 1991 560SEC AMG
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to cascade
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
^ Actually, I believe it was 22 identical threads started in 22 different forum sections. As with most things that occur at BenzWorld, this had nothing whatsoever to do with OT.
He apparently got in a big fight with people on the ML section, and the people there were howling for his head but the mod there wouldn't ban him, because he had helped the mod there with some car problems.

Then he waxed wicked against the mod in a whole bunch of other forums all at once - even the audio fourm ffs.!!!!

Practically begged to get banned!

Guess what happened.

Jim
<--- superschnelle 300 hp 10:1 ECE euro HV, Hochverdichtung = high compression (11/2011) ... Wie im Freien Fall. Nur horizontal.

"I swear to god, it's like I live in a trailer of common sense, and stare out the window at a tornado of stupidity." >'='<
post #43 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-23-2007, 09:42 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Mexican Senate sides with mom deported from USA

MEXICO CITY (AP) — A Mexican Senate committee passed a measure Wednesday urging President Felipe Calderon to send a diplomatic note to the United States protesting the deportation of an illegal migrant who took refuge in a Chicago church for a year.
The committee also approved a scholarship to help her 8-year-old U.S.-born son, Saul, who is an American citizen and stayed in the United States.

Elvira Arellano, 32, became an activist and a national symbol for illegal immigrant parents by defying her deportation order and speaking out from her sanctuary in the Adalberto United Methodist Church. She announced last week that she was leaving to try to lobby U.S. lawmakers for immigration reform.

On Sunday, shortly after she spoke at a rally in a Los Angeles church, she was arrested and deported to Tijuana, across the border from San Diego.

"We cannot remain quiet in view of this injustice and must ask for firm action from our authorities," Mexican Sen. Humberto Zazue said.

He accused the United States of violating international deportation accords by denying her access to the Mexican Consulate in Los Angeles.

Arellano, who was at the committee's session, said Saul is in Chicago in the care of his godmother and will attend a Sept. 12 rally for immigration reform in Washington. She said she would help organize a rally in Tijuana that same day to demand Mexican authorities do more to protect migrants.

"For me it is very important that our government take a strong stand to defend all of us who decide to migrate to another country," she said.

Mexican Senate sides with mom deported from USA - USATODAY.com
post #44 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-23-2007, 04:55 PM
Always Remembered RIP

Date registered: Nov 2006
Vehicle: 1991 560SEC AMG
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to cascade
Gawd, that is too much

Multiple illegal entries, social security fraud, evades justice for a year, gives birth to another "anchor baby" and comes out and gives a nice big pokes in the eye to all those who waited for years to legally get in and followed the rules and then moans when the INS takes action against her?

People must be pretty dumb to fall on their swords over someone like that as their chosen martyr.

But I am glad they did.

Really shows them out for their morally and legally bankrupt cause

Jim
<--- superschnelle 300 hp 10:1 ECE euro HV, Hochverdichtung = high compression (11/2011) ... Wie im Freien Fall. Nur horizontal.

"I swear to god, it's like I live in a trailer of common sense, and stare out the window at a tornado of stupidity." >'='<
post #45 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-23-2007, 05:05 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
While I essentially agree with you, I still believe these people come here because we offer them jobs. If we did not, they would have little reason to be here, in fact being unemployed in Mexico is probably a better deal than being unemployed in an expensive place that gets cold. Yes, we are over run with these people. But it is our own damn fault.
post #46 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-24-2007, 07:02 AM
Surely A Large Human

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Given the actions of the Mexican Senate, I start to wonder whether or not they tacitly approve or actively promote illegal immigration from their country into ours. They're basically rewarding a known criminal for their criminal activities. If we had someone in Russia breaking laws, Russia deported them, and we rewarded them for what they had done and told Russia they were wrong for enforcing their own laws, I think Russia would be righteously indignant.

I think we need to nuke the fuckers.
post #47 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-24-2007, 12:15 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by QBNCGAR
Given the actions of the Mexican Senate, I start to wonder whether or not they tacitly approve or actively promote illegal immigration from their country into ours. They're basically rewarding a known criminal for their criminal activities. If we had someone in Russia breaking laws, Russia deported them, and we rewarded them for what they had done and told Russia they were wrong for enforcing their own laws, I think Russia would be righteously indignant.

It has long been a practice of the Mexican government to provide maps of boarder areas to anyone wanting them, at no cost. Ostensibly to prevent people from getting killed or injured in trying to enter the U.S...

Don't believe everything you think
post #48 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-24-2007, 01:50 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:

Of course they do. It is an enormous industry for them. They export people, who send back cash which is pumped directly into the local economy. But instead of your racist bullshit, why don't you ask yourself, who gave them the money? It is the money that gives incentive to both the Mexican government and the illegals. Remove the incentive, and the problem is solved. It is not that hard to live in Mexico without a job, since one needs a mud hut, chickens, a few pigs and some beans to survive. In America, it is damn hard to survive without a job. If they did not have one, then the Mexican government no longer has much to gain exporting them, and they have nothing to gain in coming here.
post #49 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-24-2007, 04:58 PM
It Is What It Is, Dude

Date registered: Mar 2006
Vehicle: 1978 107.024 RIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:

Reconquista baby!
post #50 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-24-2007, 09:52 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jun 2003
Vehicle: 86 560SEL
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
What is the big fuzz about this anyway, just send her child to be with her in Mexico, mother and child reunited. Case closed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in