Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1985 500SEC, 1991 190E 2.6.
Location: Los Angeles / Hannover Germany
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 937 Post(s)
I went to a sales seminar last week and this is what I learned:
The buzz word in today's business world is MARKETING. However,
people often ask for a simple explanation of "Marketing."
Well, here it is:
1. You're a woman and you see a handsome guy at a party.
You go up to him and say, "I'm fantastic in bed."
That's Direct Marketing.
2. You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a handsome guy.
One of your friends goes up to him and, pointing at you, says, "She's fantastic in bed."
3. You see a handsome guy at a party. You go up to him and get his telephone number.
The next day you call and say, "Hi, I'm fantastic in bed."
4. You see a guy at a party; you straighten your dress. You walk up to him and pour him a drink.
You say, "May I?" and reach up to straighten his tie, brushing your breast lightly against his arm,
and then say, "By the way, I'm fantastic in bed."
That's Public Relations.
5. You're at a party and see a handsome guy He walks up to you and says,
"I hear you're fantastic in bed."
That's Brand Recognition.
6. You're at a party and see a handsome guy. He fancies you,
but you talk him into going home with your friend.
That's a Sales Rep.
7. Your friend can't satisfy him so he calls you.
That's Tech Support.
8. You're on your way to a party when you realize that there could be handsome men
in all these houses you're passing, so you climb onto the roof of one situated towards
the center and shout at the top of your lungs, "I'm fantastic in bed!"
That's Junk Mail.
9. You are at a party; this well-built man walks up to you and grabs your ass.
That's Bill Clinton.
You like it, but twenty years later your attorney decides you were offended.