Russia Sends Long Bombers Back on Patrol - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-18-2007, 01:43 AM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Putin seems to have a turgidly erect boner for the US. In typical "Soviet" fashion he is denying our right to gloat over their failed former governmental system and is taking a retroactive approach by being a fucking jag off. Do you know if he's planning a trip to Dallas near the book depository any time soon?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-18-2007, 05:37 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: 560 SEL Euro
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
what they are doing is weak but then they are merely capitalizing on current impotency of united state and its state of crisis. Well done bush!!

Fuel economy!! whats that??
post #13 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-18-2007, 07:18 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cascade
Mexico, Peru, England, Scotland, Wales, France, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Holland, Sweden, Estonia, Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, Puerto Rico, St Maarten, VI for starters.
If you want to verify ask BW member Eddie from Aruba about the red Lorinser W210 cab down there, on the AIsland, we both know it.
If you say it, I'll take your word for it, I never called you a liar did I ?.........

Quote:
You got PWN3D by DR because of your ignorant remarks about the English language and because of your myopic and xenophobic remarks about the world around you, which proves you haven't been anywhere, or if you did go, you didn't learn much.
PWN3D, only in your mind. The fact that he tends to use ancient and archaic spellings of words that have long been updated only backs up my contention that he is a little man with both a selfworth and an ego problem.
I find it funny that when you get backed into a corner you come up with a comment like:
“Your myopic and xenophobic remarks about the world around you, which proves you haven't been anywhere, or if you did go, you didn't learn much.”
When you know damn well that I was to Vietnam at the very least……
Just because YOUR simplistic view of what’s going on doesn’t correspond with mine, doesn’t automatically mean that YOU are right and I am wrong. What it means is that there are different ways of looking at things.
By the way, I would rather look ignorant, then come up with some of the just plain STUPID comments that have been made by some around here as of late.
At least if I’m considered ignorant, it’s because I don’t know about something. To make some of the just plain STUPID comments means you know better but say it anyway….. Now how dumb is that?

Quote:
OK then Bruce R., so: Where have YOU been, in or out of uniform? Ball is in your court.
Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Korea, Philippines, Japan, Okinawa, Trinidad & Tobago, The Turks and Caicos Islands, St Maarten, St Thomas, Grand Cayman, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Tortola, Mexico, all of the smaller Caribbean Islands that have an airport (I had my own plane at the time), Taiwan, India, Sweden, all 50 states, and Canada.
How does that work for you, I can probably add a few more if I look a bit………….

"Negotiating with Obama is like playing chess with a pigeon, the pigeon knocks over all the pieces, on the board and then struts around like it won the game."
Vladimir Putin

"They have gun control in Cuba. They have universal health care in Cuba. So why do they want to come here?"
Paul Harvey 8/31/94

"The only people who have quick answers don't have the responsibility of making the decisions."
Justice Clarence Thomas
post #14 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-18-2007, 07:22 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBenz94
I have lived in Petaluma and Kankakee, I KNOW whats going on in the world around ME! lol

Oh yeah for countrys, just Mexico and Canada....but I have been to damn near every state west of the Miss, thats gotta count for something, right??

Damn right it counts for something......... There is NOTHING wrong with "See America first." Lots to see and do here, and most of the time the natives speak some form of the American language..........

"Negotiating with Obama is like playing chess with a pigeon, the pigeon knocks over all the pieces, on the board and then struts around like it won the game."
Vladimir Putin

"They have gun control in Cuba. They have universal health care in Cuba. So why do they want to come here?"
Paul Harvey 8/31/94

"The only people who have quick answers don't have the responsibility of making the decisions."
Justice Clarence Thomas
post #15 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-18-2007, 05:29 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: 560 SEL Euro
Russia is waving red flag against america to show some pride to the world. Just like how you carefully and riskily provoke a stronger brat at school to show some guts but on tab on defense to run away before it get ugly!!

Fuel economy!! whats that??
post #16 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-18-2007, 05:53 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2005
Quote from GS's post
State Department spokesman Sean McCormack said. "If Russia feels as though they want to take some of these old aircraft out of mothballs and get them flying again, that's their decision.'' end quote

I'm pretty sure that back when I and my classmates were participating in nuclear bomb drills (which involved getting under our desks at school and effectively kissing our asses goodbye) the Soviet Union's State Dept. was making flip comments, like the one above, about military might.

Of course that was before they destroyed their economy in an unwinnable war in the middle east.
post #17 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 08:05 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: Classic 92 190E 2.6
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by barberhauler
Quote from GS's post
State Department spokesman Sean McCormack said. "If Russia feels as though they want to take some of these old aircraft out of mothballs and get them flying again, that's their decision.'' end quote
Well it is true, the Tu-95 was developed during the 1950s and is still in service, as of 2007, and expected to remain so with the Russian Air Force until at least 2040. The Tu-95 is powered by four Kuznetsov TURBOPROP engines, each driving contra-rotating PROPELLERS. Note it is not a jet engine!!!
post #18 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 09:15 PM
Always Remembered RIP

Date registered: Nov 2006
Vehicle: 1991 560SEC AMG
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to cascade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce R.
If you say it, I'll take your word for it, I never called you a liar did I ?.........

Quote:
PWN3D, only in your mind. The fact that he tends to use ancient and archaic spellings of words that have long been updated only backs up my contention that he is a little man with both a selfworth and an ego problem.
DR will set you straight. But there is the English language, and American English.
There is no "American" language.

Quote:

I find it funny that when you get backed into a corner you come up with a comment like:
“Your myopic and xenophobic remarks about the world around you, which proves you haven't been anywhere, or if you did go, you didn't learn much.”
When you know damn well that I was to Vietnam at the very least……
Didn't get backed up into some corner, sorry. Don't try and tell me about what you learnt about cultural sensitivity, Bruce R.

Countries you bombed don't count. Sorry

Quote:

Just because YOUR simplistic view of what’s going on doesn’t correspond with mine, doesn’t automatically mean that YOU are right and I am wrong. What it means is that there are different ways of looking at things.
By the way, I would rather look ignorant, then come up with some of the just plain STUPID comments that have been made by some around here as of late.
At least if I’m considered ignorant, it’s because I don’t know about something. To make some of the just plain STUPID comments means you know better but say it anyway….. Now how dumb is that?
You still don't have an open mind. Not saying you are a member of the flat earth society, or anything, but you give the impression you really believe that the world
begins & ends with the USA. It does not.

Feel free to prove me wrong about those impressions...

Quote:

Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Korea, Philippines, Japan, Okinawa, Trinidad & Tobago, The Turks and Caicos Islands, St Maarten, St Thomas, Grand Cayman, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Tortola, Mexico, all of the smaller Caribbean Islands that have an airport (I had my own plane at the time), Taiwan, India, Sweden, all 50 states, and Canada.
How does that work for you, I can probably add a few more if I look a bit………….
Impressive. I'd still bet you had a pretty interesting life....a lot of people around here certainly did

Jim
<--- superschnelle 300 hp 10:1 ECE euro HV, Hochverdichtung = high compression (11/2011) ... Wie im Freien Fall. Nur horizontal.

"I swear to god, it's like I live in a trailer of common sense, and stare out the window at a tornado of stupidity." >'='<

Last edited by cascade; 08-19-2007 at 09:31 PM.
post #19 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 09:20 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2006
how nice it is to show Russian equivalent of the middle finger to the big bad US which humiliated the Fatherland just 16 years ago by winning the Cold War?

Pootin gets some scores for doing so. At least inside his newly founded "Resource Empire".
post #20 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-20-2007, 03:57 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 1992 W126 300 SE
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
BitchR
"PWN3D, only in your mind. The fact that he tends to use ancient and archaic spellings of words that have long been updated only backs up my contention that he is a little man with both a selfworth and an ego problem".

I'll tell you exactly with what I have a problem, grandad-rank stupidity. I consider someone to be a fucking imbecile when they persist in issues after they have been repeatedly corrected and when they hold their own delusuons and presumptions to be matters of fact.

If through xenophobia, you had the misguided belief that Britain no longer exists, that's fine. But you have been repeatedly reminded that we have the fifth largest economy on the planet, London is the world's financial centre and we have a resident population of sixty millions. The English language is neither ancient nor archaic, but differing forms of English are used around the Commonwealth and the world.

You continue to argue that 'American' is a language despite being corrected by several of your countrymen.

Futhermore, you repeatedly make the same rudimentary grammar and spelling mistakes despite being routinely corrected. For example, you continue to confuse then/than.

You make statements about me which are derived from your own fertile imagination and not backed-up with evidence.

Accordingly, it is not a matter of dispute that you are a stupid old cunt, but I will leave it to you to advise whether your lack of intellect is genetic in origin or due to trauma or senility.

Last edited by deathrattle; 08-20-2007 at 04:36 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in