Bombing Islamic sites an option: Congressman Tom Tancredo - Page 16 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #151 of 200 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 05:29 PM
Designo_E320

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M44
No, Punjabi, you are wrong. Again. America IS going down the crapper. Even in your 7th century worldview it is going down the crapper. In fact this is even more evidence that Islam and America cannot co-exist. Especially at the rate the US is deteriorating. Homosexxuality, which is becoming more and more common. Here is what your holy book has to say about this. Quran 4:16: "If two men amoung you is guilty of lewdness, punish them both." And Quran 27:55 "Would ye really approach men in your lusts rather than women? Nay ye are a people ignorant!"

Islam DID attack this country! Islam is a religion of hate, violence, rape and murder. Your holy book, the Koran, is a manual on how to attack, butcher, behead, rape, pillage, murder, and kill every infidel in sight.

And you still didn't answer my question! Is Islam in America growing by new converts or by children born into a Muslim family?
Oh, we have another FAGGOT here!!!!! You are no different than any radical Islamist out there. The only difference is that you are a radical faggot with white supremacist views.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #152 of 200 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 05:38 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Designo_E320
My posts are no different than yours. Only in opposite direction. So I gues you would have to dictate what religion one has to follow in order to be American. What a bunch of ignorant BS
Gee, I'm glad that you admit that your posts are adolescent and poorly conceived. Nice to know you have a shot of becoming self-actualized.

The biggest problems we are facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all and thats what I intend to reverse.

~ Senator Barack H. Obama
post #153 of 200 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 05:40 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Designo_E320
Every attack against the United States has been an answer to America's foreign policy and unfairness and the famine and death it causes by imposing sanctions on other countries. America's foreign policy is the cause of millions of deaths. Therefore the attacks against our country in the past were our own doing and our own fault. If people like you started running this country then these attacks would continue and would be justified. But I am not worried as dumbasses like you wouldn't be able to get into a decent college much less go into policy making. There is only one door open for punks like you and that is the army and the coffin. Think about that as your future punk. Well, do ya? Do ya feel lucky?
It would be liberating for you to glue nails to an explosive vest and detonate on a school bus!

The biggest problems we are facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all and thats what I intend to reverse.

post #154 of 200 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 06:37 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by M44
No, Punjabi, you are wrong. Again. America IS going down the crapper. Even in your 7th century worldview it is going down the crapper. In fact this is even more evidence that Islam and America cannot co-exist. Especially at the rate the US is deteriorating. Homosexxuality, which is becoming more and more common. Here is what your holy book has to say about this. Quran 4:16: "If two men amoung you is guilty of lewdness, punish them both." And Quran 27:55 "Would ye really approach men in your lusts rather than women? Nay ye are a people ignorant!"

Islam DID attack this country! Islam is a religion of hate, violence, rape and murder. Your holy book, the Koran, is a manual on how to attack, butcher, behead, rape, pillage, murder, and kill every infidel in sight.

And you still didn't answer my question! Is Islam in America growing by new converts or by children born into a Muslim family?
bump

In your view as the best historian on this forum that I know of, is Islam promoting homosexuality? Is that one of the reasons you are angry?
Second, based on your intellectual capacity I am certain that you figured out that the largest Islamic group that has members not born in the US that they are Asian. The US Arab population is by far the least representative of the Muslim community, as matter of fact more that 60% of Arabs born in the US are Christians or their parents were Christians when they migrated from places such as Lebanon and Syria. As matter of fact you would not know that you will be dealing with an Arab American of Syrian of Lebanese descent as being Arab even if you two got a room together. They simply do not fit the stereotype of a dark towel head guy Hollywood had taught you through the years but then again you're the historian here.
The next largest community is the African American Muslims that can be part of the Nation of Islam or simply Sunni but very few Shiia. I guess you being a historian and all you know the difference between those, right?
Now that I told you a little bit of what I know what else other than rape and murder these people would want from us? Who do I need to watch out for since it will be difficult for me to tell who’s a Muslim so I can defend my country and keep their soiled hands away from our women? Do they maybe have a certain odor that could help me identify them? Please help us from this menace.
post #155 of 200 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 06:49 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof
bump

In your view as the best historian on this forum that I know of, is Islam promoting homosexuality? Is that one of the reasons you are angry?
Second, based on your intellectual capacity I am certain that you figured out that the largest Islamic group that has members not born in the US that they are Asian. The US Arab population is by far the least representative of the Muslim community, as matter of fact more that 60% of Arabs born in the US are Christians or their parents were Christians when they migrated from places such as Lebanon and Syria. As matter of fact you would not know that you will be dealing with an Arab American of Syrian of Lebanese descent as being Arab even if you two got a room together. They simply do not fit the stereotype of a dark towel head guy Hollywood had taught you through the years but then again you're the historian here.
The next largest community is the African American Muslims that can be part of the Nation of Islam or simply Sunni but very few Shiia. I guess you being a historian and all you know the difference between those, right?
Now that I told you a little bit of what I know what else other than rape and murder these people would want from us? Who do I need to watch out for since it will be difficult for me to tell who’s a Muslim so I can defend my country and keep their soiled hands away from our women? Do they maybe have a certain odor that could help me identify them? Please help us from this menace.
What has you post, above, to do with the one you quoted?

B

post #156 of 200 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 07:23 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: 560 SEL Euro
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
such a down fall to people common sense that they are judging Islam with associated movements of political influence such as sunni-islam, shia-islam, this islam that islam. Total "fasad" I would say. Among the minority evils lies people who like to mind their prayer and daily life according to Islam however with growing stereotyping their offsprings are likely to fall in hands of madrassa war lords. I can only ask god to save me from this hell!!

looking at irresponsible politicians calling bombing of holy sites I can say they are bigger threats to Americas existence than Al-Qaueda. If it wasnt for America masses of people would still be living under imperial slavery with no real rights. Didn't Thomas Jefferson presented his mistrust over English penal code and referred to different religious scriptures for justifications of new American constitution and validation of its individual freedom. In 1700 when Jefferson was purchasing copy of Quran at Virginia Press, the Arabs were running wild slitting each other throats!

Some people are such a disgrace to founding father of countries they verily rule today!! Wonder what would Jefferson respond to Transendo comments today??

Fuel economy!! whats that??

Last edited by theboss; 08-05-2007 at 07:29 PM.
post #157 of 200 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 07:27 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboss
such a down fall to people common sense that they are judging Islam with associated movements of political influence such as sunni-islam, shia-islam, this islam that islam. Total "fasad" I would say. Among the minority evils lies people who like to mind their prayer and daily life according to Islam however with growing stereotyping their offsprings are likely to fall in hands of madrassa war lords. I can only ask god to save me from this hell!!
Sometimes people use short descriptors to avoid having to write an essay at each mentioning of a group or movement. the danger lies with people who then confuse the label with a people.

post #158 of 200 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 07:45 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by theboss
Didn't Thomas Jefferson presented his mistrust over English penal code and referred to different religious scriptures for justifications of new American constitution and validation of its individual freedom. In 1700 when Jefferson was purchasing copy of Quran at Virginia Press, the Arabs were running wild slitting each other throats!
Jefferson could not aquire a copy of Quran in 1700. He was not born yet.

What Thomas Jefferson learned from the Muslim book of jihad

In 1786, Jefferson, then the American ambassador to France, and Adams, then the American ambassador to Britain, met in London with Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja, the "Dey of Algiers" ambassador to Britain.

The Americans wanted to negotiate a peace treaty based on Congress' vote to appease.

During the meeting Jefferson and Adams asked the Dey's ambassador why Muslims held so much hostility towards America, a nation with which they had no previous contacts.

In a later meeting with the American Congress, the two future presidents reported that Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja had answered that Islam "was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Quran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and that every Musselman (Muslim) who should be slain in Battle was sure to go to Paradise."

For the following 15 years, the American government paid the Muslims millions of dollars for the safe passage of American ships or the return of American hostages. The payments in ransom and tribute amounted to 20 percent of United States government annual revenues in 1800.

Not long after Jefferson's inauguration as president in 1801, he dispatched a group of frigates to defend American interests in the Mediterranean, and informed Congress.

Declaring that America was going to spend "millions for defense but not one cent for tribute," Jefferson pressed the issue by deploying American Marines and many of America's best warships to the Muslim Barbary Coast.

The USS Constitution, USS Constellation, USS Philadelphia, USS Chesapeake, USS Argus, USS Syren and USS Intrepid all saw action.

In 1805, American Marines marched across the desert from Egypt into Tripolitania, forcing the surrender of Tripoli and the freeing of all American slaves.

During the Jefferson administration, the Muslim Barbary States, crumbling as a result of intense American naval bombardment and on shore raids by Marines, finally officially agreed to abandon slavery and piracy.

Jefferson's victory over the Muslims lives on today in the Marine Hymn, with the line, "From the halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli, We fight our country's battles in the air, on land and sea."

It wasn't until 1815 that the problem was fully settled by the total defeat of all the Muslim slave trading pirates.

Jefferson had been right. The "medium of war" was the only way to put and end to the Muslim problem. Mr. Ellison was right about Jefferson. He was a "visionary" wise enough to read and learn about the enemy from their own Muslim book of jihad.
post #159 of 200 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 07:49 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
The representative for Algiers represented a pirate state, just to help you put this in context maine_coon. Algiers was a pawn within the Ottman empire
post #160 of 200 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 07:52 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof
The representative for Algiers represented a pirate state, just to help you put this in context maine_coon. Algiers was a pawn within the Ottman empire
Huh?

What does it have to do with the issue of Jefferson and Quran?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in