Bombing Islamic sites an option: Congressman Tom Tancredo - Page 13 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #121 of 200 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 09:05 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,543
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by theboss
separate Islam from mullah and extremist corruption and then redefine the point you are trying to make. Have you read Islam beside phony reports on Fox and few hate websites??? Have you read pagan era history of Arabian peninsula??? Have you read conflict of Karbala which was seed to all terrorism in the name of Islam?? have you read about illegitimate kids of Abu-Sufian who formed the Ummyad and Abbasyd dynasty which many Muslims revere today without knowing turd about history.??? Have you read about two rival groups of Muslims the Sunnis and Shias and what is the conflict among them?? I don't think I need a mullah, Immam or some nogelastic person to explain me religion. Allah laid out his rules simple because he wants everyone to understand his word. Its the dumb fuck scholars funded by regimes who infiltrated religion for political motives of their masters. Most of these terrorist breed on western land taking advantage of so called "ignorance benefit" which is legally dubbed "religious freedom". Armed with dollars they travel around third world recruiting agents to further propogate their ideology.

Once you separate Islam from 1400 years of profiletration infested into it, there isn't much left to order killing, terrorism and mass murders. Seriously a large majority of Muslims leads normal life, they like to have fun and enjoy life as well but sadly being in contact with people like you they will be justified in joining some prejudice mosque.
theboss,

Your arguments are valid, kind of, sort of.

I am aware of the most of the Islamic issues and history of Islam you have mentioned.

However, it is no longer a theological discussion.

I personally don't give a dead camel's tail what you do and don't believe in.

For all intensive purposes you can believe in Shaitan, or Satan if you want to.

It won't stop me from being your friend. Sharing drinks, going out etc.

It would irritate me a bit if you had to drop on your knees five times a day, turn to the direction of Mecca and pray for 15 minutes every fucking day.

But I would get used to this, eventually.

What would bother me a lot would be the fact that in the name of your beliefs you would try to blow off me and my people.

At this point I don't care whether your mullahs told you to do so or you came to the conclusion just by reading your holy or unholy book.

You would need to be eliminated. As much as I regret it.

Now, please name ONE immigrant to the muslim countries from the West who was accepted, given the citizenship, given the education and decent job and then commited terror acts murdering the innocent citizens of his new muslim home country in the name of..whatever.

Yet we have hundreds of such cases other way around.

Regards.

Last edited by maine_coon; 08-04-2007 at 09:47 PM.
maine_coon is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #122 of 200 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 09:46 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
theboss's Avatar
 
Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: 560 SEL Euro
Location: Saudi Arabia
Posts: 1,784
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
What would bother me a lot would be the fact that in the name of your beliefs you would try to blow off me and my people.

At this point I don't care whether your mullahs told you to do so or you came to the conclusion just by reading your holy or unholy book.

You would need to be eliminated. As much as I regret it.
People should be judged from their behaviour not by a set of ancient rules, scriptures or ones holy books. Past is past yet Arab way is to never forget past and they have not hesitated to mix the practice with religion and spread is across the world with funded madrassas. So you have a bunch of muslims everywhere wanting to take revenge of medival age wars without know shit. Wars which has not affected them neither their ancestors or lands were involved.


Quote:
Now, please name ONE immigrant to the muslim countries from the West who was accepted, given the citizenship, given the education and decent job and then commited terror acts murdering the innocent citizens of his new muslim home country in the name of..whatever.
Dim witted people exist everywhere. There have been accounts of five Canadian caught for terror plot in Saudi. However the west has highest influx of migrants so naturally larger share of problem. However lack of tighter integration requirements are even turning western countries into shit holes for people wanting to escape religious extremism in their home lands. The mullahs win an easy hand everywhere in west with their manipulative PR skills and attractive speeches to hormone loaded youth seeking adventure.

Keep theology out of matter where your brain can perform. Thats is why god gave you mass of grey matter but in case of mullahs its just a paper weight. Seriously during my child hood i witnessed the development of cult to releate everything with Islam and creators of most insanely complicated conspiraces were often revered as "most intelligent" among social circles. Makes me sick in my spine to recall those days!!

Fuel economy!! whats that??
theboss is offline  
post #123 of 200 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 09:58 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,543
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by theboss
People should be judged from their behaviour not by a set of ancient rules, scriptures or ones holy books. Past is past yet Arab way is to never forget past and they have not hesitated to mix the practice with religion and spread is across the world with funded madrassas. So you have a bunch of muslims everywhere wanting to take revenge of medival age wars without know shit. Wars which has not affected them neither their ancestors or lands were involved.
Sorry my friend I don't buy it.

Arabs grabbed a huge empire.

They still keep most of the Earth surface they once conquered.

Not that they did much to that surface.

We Americans forget the past too easily.

But not this time I am afraid.





Quote:
Dim witted people exist everywhere. There have been accounts of five Canadian caught for terror plot in Saudi. However the west has highest influx of migrants so naturally larger share of problem. However lack of tighter integration requirements are even turning western countries into shit holes for people wanting to escape religious extremism in their home lands. The mullahs win an easy hand everywhere in west with their manipulative PR skills and attractive speeches to hormone loaded youth seeking adventure.

Keep theology out of matter where your brain can perform. Thats is why god gave you mass of grey matter but in case of mullahs its just a paper weight. Seriously during my child hood i witnessed the development of cult to releate everything with Islam and creators of most insanely complicated conspiraces were often revered as "most intelligent" among social circles. Makes me sick in my spine to recall those days!!
Were those Canadians accepted as a citizens, given an education and well-paying jobs?

I didn't think so.

Like I said, it is no longer a theological dispute.

I like you and I respect you based on what I've read of your posts in this forum.

If all your people were like you, or at least 50% like you, we wouldn't have this nightmare upon us.

Unfortunately it is not the case.

Look at the posts of Herr Doktor Mohammad Mengele Desicko_320.

Apparently he was born and raised in the US.

Such a mistake.
maine_coon is offline  
post #124 of 200 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 10:15 PM
Administratoris Emeritus
 
GeeS's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Location: Fountain Hills, AZ
Posts: 44,915
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by maine_coon
If all your people were like you, or at least 50% like you, we wouldn't have this nightmare upon us.

Unfortunately it is not the case.
I assume this conclusion is based upon your lifelong worldly travels? Might I suggest that if less than 50% of 'his people' aren't like him, they aren't his people. Sorry to use math and stuff...

theboss is a bright lad, you should give greater weight to his real life experience than your own paranoia. But then if it really is paranoia, I suppose that's not possible.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
GeeS is offline  
post #125 of 200 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 10:16 PM
Administratoris Emeritus
 
GeeS's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Location: Fountain Hills, AZ
Posts: 44,915
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by maine_coon
If all your people were like you, or at least 50% like you, we wouldn't have this nightmare upon us.
Oh yeah. There is no spoon.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
GeeS is offline  
post #126 of 200 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 10:19 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,543
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
I assume this conclusion is based upon your lifelong worldly travels? Might I suggest that if less than 50% of 'his people' aren't like him, they aren't his people. Sorry to use math and stuff...

theboss is a bright lad, you should give greater weight to his real life experience than your own paranoia. But then if it really is paranoia, I suppose that's not possible.
I've been traveling to more places than your geography teacher ever told you about GS.

I also lived in the different countries.

Yeah, I am paranoid all right.

Hopefully your AZ neighboorhood is safe, or you ASSume so bud.

Really thought better of you.
maine_coon is offline  
post #127 of 200 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 10:22 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
A264172's Avatar
 
Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: 1967 Irish/ Pole
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 3,940
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by theboss
... Seriously during my child hood i witnessed the development of cult to releate everything with Islam and creators of most insanely complicated conspiraces were often revered as "most intelligent" among social circles. Makes me sick in my spine to recall those days!!
Comes from power squashing freedom of speach, and right to arms, at least Iraq has that now in theory, too bad it doesn't last.

-Marty


"...pour out of one vessel into another; and as those old Romans robbed all the cities in the world, we skim the cream of other men's wits, pick the choice flowers of their tilled gardens to set our own sterile plots."
-a Richard Burton
A264172 is offline  
post #128 of 200 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 10:24 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
theboss's Avatar
 
Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: 560 SEL Euro
Location: Saudi Arabia
Posts: 1,784
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Apprently he wasnt born and raised among the mullahs and filthy society based on greed of control so he did not learn to appreciate previllage of free society where people dont have look up for "fuhrer" everytime they need to fart or piss. Any society cannot and will not develop or grow until its younsters have sense of security, freedom and rights. Controlling governments turn their citizens immortal after which they are ripe target for Mullah & Co. recruitment. Life becomes a hopeless routine of eat, sleep and follow the "fuhrer".

Theology and politics do not mix. Those who try to fall quickly. Saudi Arabia & Iran are failed experiment open to everyone so was Afghanistan and soon Pakistan if Mush loses hold. Israel on other hand is two way street. Its all Judaism talk on the front, democracy in the core.

The canadian were on well paying jobs as forigen workers but not entitled to naturalization.

Fuel economy!! whats that??
theboss is offline  
post #129 of 200 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 10:29 PM
Administratoris Emeritus
 
GeeS's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Location: Fountain Hills, AZ
Posts: 44,915
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by maine_coon
I
Yeah, I am paranoid all right.

Hopefully your AZ neighboorhood is safe, or you ASSume so bud.

Really thought better of you.
There is nothing to fear but fear itself. I have not witnessed acts of terrorism in my neighborhood, or a foreign military patrolling my streets, or unfriendly countries lining up troops along our borders and calling us out as part of an axis of evil. There are plenty of folks across the globe who are living under that kind of tangible day in, day out threat. We are not among them. And I won't be driven to nail-biting and cowering under my sheets because of a single successful terrorist incident.

Only peccaries, coyotes, bobcats, and the occasional mountain lion around here. And no, I'm not particularly afraid of them either.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
GeeS is offline  
post #130 of 200 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 10:31 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
mcbear's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Location: The BlueGrass State
Posts: 29,579
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Van_Thach
Benzworld forum members,

Who is Congressman Tom Tancredo?

Respectfully,

James Van Thach
I took out all the stuff that doesn't matter.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
mcbear is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    Tancredo on YouTube asianml Off-Topic 3 06-14-2007 02:40 PM
    FOR SALE TOM TOM GO 700 FOR JUST $170USD joshee Off-Topic 0 04-15-2006 10:54 AM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome