Bombing Islamic sites an option: Congressman Tom Tancredo - Page 12 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #111 of 200 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 06:06 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: 560 SEL Euro
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Dude i give up!!! [:O]
Need a trip to library for deciphering that post!!

Fuel economy!! whats that??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #112 of 200 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 06:09 PM
Designo_E320

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by theboss
Dude i give up!!! [:O]
Need a trip to library for deciphering that post!!
No problem bro! I still love you.
post #113 of 200 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 06:17 PM
M44
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Jun 2007
Vehicle: 1993 300CE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Designo_E320
Ahhh but you forget that I am talking to a 17 year old kid who thinks he is invincible and who thinks he knows it all.
And I'm talking to an arrogant Muslim doctor who thinks he knows what is right for this country.

87 300E, 163,000 miles SOLD
Current, 93 300CE coupe, 227,000 miles
98 Subaru Forester, 250,000 miles
post #114 of 200 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 06:18 PM
Always Remembered RIP

Date registered: Nov 2006
Vehicle: 1991 560SEC AMG
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to cascade
Quote:
" Don't a have a myocardial infarction over it or you may develop an ejection fraction of less than 30% which would make you prone to ventricular fibrillations, v-tachs, etc which would necessitate the need for an ICD (medtronic, guidant, or Saint Jude) to be implanted in your chest and if the ejection fraction goes much lower than you may have to be fitted with a ventricular assist device.
Haha good one, Designo_E320 !!!!

Jim
<--- superschnelle 300 hp 10:1 ECE euro HV, Hochverdichtung = high compression (11/2011) ... Wie im Freien Fall. Nur horizontal.

"I swear to god, it's like I live in a trailer of common sense, and stare out the window at a tornado of stupidity." >'='<
post #115 of 200 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 06:20 PM
Designo_E320

Quote:
Originally Posted by M44
And I'm talking to an arrogant Muslim doctor who thinks he knows what is right for this country.
No, I only know what's RIGHT for an immature and ignorant 17 year old racist like you and that is to join the Army and ship out to Iraq so you can get your wish to shoot at some Muslims. I wish you luck and hope you ship out soon.
post #116 of 200 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 06:21 PM
Designo_E320

Quote:
Originally Posted by cascade
Haha good one, Designo_E320 !!!!
I don't really like to show off
post #117 of 200 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 06:48 PM
M44
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Jun 2007
Vehicle: 1993 300CE
Quote:
No, I only know what's RIGHT for an immature and ignorant 17 year old racist like you and that is to join the Army and ship out to Iraq so you can get your wish to shoot at some Muslims. I wish you luck and hope you ship out soon.
Racist no. Ignorant no. Immature a little. Unless you dumbfuck Muslims call yourself a race, I'm not a racist. I am not tolerant of your religion in my country. I do wish the Middle East would be wiped off the face of the earth and glow in the dark for the next 1000 years but no one has the balls to do that. I wish your religion of hate, violence and anger would simply leave America. Go and fester in your prehistoric goat camps and beat your wives for all I care, it's all you people did until you found oil

I am not ignorant. I know what's happening in the world, and I think for myself unlike you dumbfuck liberalfascos out there who believe whatever the New York Times or CNN shove down your pussy throats. I'm not blindly following Bush. I don't like his stance on immigration and he really screwed up the Iraq war early on. I believe he's made some mistakes, but he has been a really awesome president.

87 300E, 163,000 miles SOLD
Current, 93 300CE coupe, 227,000 miles
98 Subaru Forester, 250,000 miles

Last edited by M44; 08-04-2007 at 07:02 PM.
post #118 of 200 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 07:28 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Quote:
I don't really like to show off
A self-professed physician, having exhausted his own capacity for reasoned argument on a subject, resorts to using technical jargon to belittle a teenager.

Some "doctor".

B

The biggest problems we are facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all and thats what I intend to reverse.

~ Senator Barack H. Obama
post #119 of 200 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 08:17 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 560 SEL Euro
Quote:
Originally Posted by M44
Racist no. Ignorant no. Immature a little. Unless you dumbfuck Muslims call yourself a race, I'm not a racist. I am not tolerant of your religion in my country. I do wish the Middle East would be wiped off the face of the earth and glow in the dark for the next 1000 years but no one has the balls to do that. I wish your religion of hate, violence and anger would simply leave America. Go and fester in your prehistoric goat camps and beat your wives for all I care, it's all you people did until you found oil

I am not ignorant. I know what's happening in the world, and I think for myself unlike you dumbfuck liberalfascos out there who believe whatever the New York Times or CNN shove down your pussy throats. I'm not blindly following Bush. I don't like his stance on immigration and he really screwed up the Iraq war early on. I believe he's made some mistakes, but he has been a really awesome president.

separate Islam from mullah and extremist corruption and then redefine the point you are trying to make. Have you read Islam beside phony reports on Fox and few hate websites??? Have you read pagan era history of Arabian peninsula??? Have you read conflict of Karbala which was seed to all terrorism in the name of Islam?? have you read about illegitimate kids of Abu-Sufian who formed the Ummyad and Abbasyd dynasty which many Muslims revere today without knowing turd about history.??? Have you read about two rival groups of Muslims the Sunnis and Shias and what is the conflict among them?? I don't think I need a mullah, Immam or some nogelastic person to explain me religion. Allah laid out his rules simple because he wants everyone to understand his word. Its the dumb fuck scholars funded by regimes who infiltrated religion for political motives of their masters. Most of these terrorist breed on western land taking advantage of so called "ignorance benefit" which is legally dubbed "religious freedom". Armed with dollars they travel around third world recruiting agents to further propogate their ideology.

Once you separate Islam from 1400 years of profiletration infested into it, there isn't much left to order killing, terrorism and mass murders. Seriously a large majority of Muslims leads normal life, they like to have fun and enjoy life as well but sadly being in contact with people like you they will be justified in joining some prejudice mosque.

Fuel economy!! whats that??
post #120 of 200 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 09:05 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 1967 Irish/ Pole
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by theboss
separate Islam from mullah and extremist corruption and then redefine the point you are trying to make. Have you read Islam beside phony reports on Fox and few hate websites??? Have you read pagan era history of Arabian peninsula??? Have you read conflict of Karbala which was seed to all terrorism in the name of Islam?? have you read about illegitimate kids of Abu-Sufian who formed the Ummyad and Abbasyd dynasty which many Muslims revere today without knowing turd about history.??? Have you read about two rival groups of Muslims the Sunnis and Shias and what is the conflict among them?? I don't think I need a mullah, Immam or some nogelastic person to explain me religion. Allah laid out his rules simple because he wants everyone to understand his word. Its the dumb fuck scholars funded by regimes who infiltrated religion for political motives of their masters. Most of these terrorist breed on western land taking advantage of so called "ignorance benefit" which is legally dubbed "religious freedom". Armed with dollars they travel around third world recruiting agents to further propogate their ideology.

Once you separate Islam from 1400 years of profiletration infested into it, there isn't much left to order killing, terrorism and mass murders. Seriously a large majority of Muslims leads normal life, they like to have fun and enjoy life as well but sadly being in contact with people like you they will be justified in joining some prejudice mosque.
Good post.
So can Islamic countries take hold of there own destinys in a peaceful way if the U.S. pulls out every soilder from the region, or are we looking at an unavoidable greater war.

-Marty

"...pour out of one vessel into another; and as those old Romans robbed all the cities in the world, we skim the cream of other men's wits, pick the choice flowers of their tilled gardens to set our own sterile plots."
-a Richard Burton
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in