post #71 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-01-2007, 09:16 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof
Let me make this clear, there is NO JEWISH CONSPIRACY however there is an Israeli interest in our secrets for whatever reasons. He spied AGAINST us but his supporters' argument is that he should be released because he spied for a very close ally and that should make it less than a crime. The bottom line Israel is spying on us despite all the monies, contributions and free lunches it gets from us; do you think that's gratitude?
I would hope that he rots in jail not because he's Jewish but because he's a spy. Do you think he should get a break? Why?

PS. Please don't lump up Jewish and Israeli interests as one on purpose; I know you know the difference
I think the traitor should have been executed.

The days of Sec Henry Stimson's admonition concerning espionage, "Gentlemen don't read other gentlemen's mail" are long dead and in any case, he was naive even in his own day.

I have absolutely no doubt that Israel has spies in the USA actively seeking advantage for Israel. I'll bet that France has spies here for the same reason. So does every other country that is either fearful of the US or needful of information concerning the USA. That's the nature of life. I also have no doubt (yet little evidence) that the USA spies on friends and foes and every other sort of nation in the world. nations live and die on information. That too, is the nature of life.

There are very few nations with whom we are so entwined as to allow near-total access to our intelligence systems. Everybody else is going to have various forms of espionage.

B

The biggest problems we are facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all and that’s what I intend to reverse.

~ Senator Barack H. Obama
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #72 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-01-2007, 09:21 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2006
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst
I have absolutely no doubt that Israel has spies in the USA actively seeking advantage for Israel. I'll bet that France has spies here for the same reason. So does every other country that is either fearful of the US or needful of information concerning the USA. That's the nature of life. I also have no doubt (yet little evidence) that the USA spies on friends and foes and every other sort of nation in the world. nations live and die on information. That too, is the nature of life.

There are very few nations with whom we are so entwined as to allow near-total access to our intelligence systems. Everybody else is going to have various forms of espionage.

B
That's pretty much what I was trying to tell him, but no one is more deaf than the man who doesn't want to listen.

The point was, any and every country will gladly spy on any other country no matter what the current state of the relationships is.

And if anyone thinks US does not have intelligence personnel in Israel or France or UK or Germany, they are badly mistaken.

Last edited by maine_coon; 08-01-2007 at 09:34 AM.
post #73 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-01-2007, 09:23 AM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
^ He may have been stung in the ear by a Russian scorpion.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #74 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-01-2007, 10:59 AM
DP

Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by maine_coon
That's pretty much what I was trying to tell him, but no one is more deaf than the man who doesn't want to listen.

The point was, any and every country will gladly spy on any other country no matter what the current state of the relationships is.

And if anyone thinks US does not have intelligence personnel in Israel or France or UK or Germany, they are badly mistaken.
You are one fkin liar, you were not trying to reason, as matter of fact here is your first post and response to the thread:
Quote:
Prof, you are biased...you are...aren't you?

If you don't have anything to say except stupid insinuations, STFU pretty please.

My name is maine_coon and I have approved this message.
Then you went on about anti-Semtism, you know the usual weak and pathetic shit assholes like you pull out to carpet bomb any debate that's too close for comfort. I asked you several times to be a man and answer a specific question but all I got was a weasel.
post #75 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-01-2007, 11:01 AM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
^ He may have been stung in the ear by a Russian scorpion.
How's your scorpion sting doing?
post #76 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-01-2007, 11:13 AM
Administratoris Emeritus

Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Completely healed in about three days. I guess I was lucky, I've heard tell of considerably less pleasant experiences. I even found the SOB that got me. He has been captured and remanded to scorpion gitmo. Actually, I'll probably release him outside later today....

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #77 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-01-2007, 11:14 AM
Always Remembered RIP

Date registered: Nov 2006
Vehicle: 1991 560SEC AMG
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to cascade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst

The days of Sec Henry Stimson's admonition concerning espionage, "Gentlemen don't read other gentlemen's mail" are long dead and in any case, he was naive even in his own day.

B
In case you haven't noticed, the USA in the name of domestic security has also dramatically increased its intelligence gathering and data mining amongst those living here,
I wonder how you feel about that

Jim
<--- superschnelle 300 hp 10:1 ECE euro HV, Hochverdichtung = high compression (11/2011) ... Wie im Freien Fall. Nur horizontal.

"I swear to god, it's like I live in a trailer of common sense, and stare out the window at a tornado of stupidity." >'='<
post #78 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-01-2007, 11:20 AM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by cascade
In case you haven't noticed, the USA in the name of domestic security has also dramatically increased its intelligence gathering and data mining amongst those living here,
I wonder how you feel about that
Does this remind you of

post #79 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-01-2007, 11:22 AM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
Completely healed in about three days. I guess I was lucky, I've heard tell of considerably less pleasant experiences. I even found the SOB that got me. He has been captured and remanded to scorpion gitmo. Actually, I'll probably release him outside later today....
You can always fry it, I hear they taste good
post #80 of 120 (permalink) Old 08-01-2007, 11:22 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2006
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof
You are one fkin liar, you were not trying to reason, as matter of fact here is your first post and response to the thread:

Then you went on about anti-Semtism, you know the usual weak and pathetic shit assholes like you pull out to carpet bomb any debate that's too close for comfort. I asked you several times to be a man and answer a specific question but all I got was a weasel.
Proof, I think you are an idiot.

This is my final answer.

Fkuckkk off a$$hole I have nothing to say to you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in