Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-30-2007, 07:55 AM
Designo_E320

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst

We need a "final solution" to the Joos. You claim to be a doctor. I'll bet you could help us devise a painless way to rid ourselves of these pests instead of using those messy nukes.

B
Not "joos" but a Zionist state!
post #33 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-30-2007, 08:02 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Designo_E320
BTW, How's your health?
Alive, thanks for asking, was in the hospital just over a month as after the surgery had some internal bleeding causing blood clots in my urinary tract, passing clots just like passing stones. Then my kidneys decided to stop working and had to do a few sessions of dialysis. Back home today.
post #34 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-30-2007, 08:24 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: May 2005
Vehicle: 1982 300CD
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
U.S. to sell advanced weapons to Saudi Arabia and others - Yahoo! News

Wouldn't you? Seriously.
Bush is fucking nuts. There's no telling what that loose cannon will do next.
I'd want some behind-the-scenes information if possible too.
post #35 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-30-2007, 08:33 AM
Designo_E320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat
Alive, thanks for asking, was in the hospital just over a month as after the surgery had some internal bleeding causing blood clots in my urinary tract, passing clots just like passing stones. Then my kidneys decided to stop working and had to do a few sessions of dialysis. Back home today.
Damn, I hate to hear that! I will remember you in my prayers and I do it 5X/day We pray to the same God. Inshallah (God Willing) bro you will be back as good as new again.

Last edited by Designo_E320; 07-30-2007 at 08:36 AM.
post #36 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-30-2007, 08:36 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: 560 SEL Euro
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
If we will not do the job, the soviets will. Saudis have long cried about diminishing assitance from Washigton and recently started looking towards China and Russia for their new gas field development project. Also a recent strategy present by King Abduallah to diversify its defense suppliers. The deal for euro figther with UK and JF-17 with Pak-China for training purpose.

Fuel economy!! whats that??
post #37 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-30-2007, 09:40 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Damn, I hate to hear that! I will remember you in my prayers and I do it 5X/day We pray to the same God. Inshallah (God Willing) bro you will be back as good as new again.
No problem my kidneys have been on the skids for a couple years, got a donor lined up and after compatibility tests next week if we are a match then I will have new one in a couple of months.
post #38 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-30-2007, 10:50 AM
Designo_E320

Quote:
No my good professor. I am an enemy of ALL enemies of the United States whether it be the radical Islamic groups or Israel or cell that may currently be in the United States wanting to harm her. I believe all such enemies should be annihilated. Our national security comes first. This is to protected at all costs.

Here is a simplification of all the stuff that has been posted so far so all those who are mentally challenged to read between the lines:

We inhabit Islamic countries and rape their natural resources. We are not welcome there and when we are asked to leave we simply ignore them. When they attack us, we suddenly have a problem with them. Similarly, Israel does the exact same thing to us. Israel causes the greatest espionage against our country. When they do get our secrets, they sell those most sensitive secrets to our enemies, RUSSIA! Now what good comes out of this? Please someone make me understand.
Yes some radicals used planes as missiles, but is what Israel doing NOT more severe than what any radical group has done to us? Israel is our friend? Ally? Israel exists today because of USA yet it bites the hand that feeds it. How many 100s of billions of dollars have been given to Israel in order to establish that state? Is this how we are repaid? Zionism has no friends. It is evil and never has been sincere to anyone ESPECIALLY to the United States. For those of you who are just in the habit of posting insults without even reading the original posts, you really need to click ALL the links to the original posts and read and listen to what was contained in those links and then comment. BTW, I chose to put up FOXNEWS materials. Oh, I forgot, in certain "selective" topics even FOXNEWS becomes garbage along with CNN. And it becomes convenient to call us Anti-Semites. It is the same mentality, ' you are with us or against us."
Again I will post:
But by far the most egregious damage done by Pollard was to steal classified documents relating to the US Nuclear Deterrent relative to the USSR and send them to Israel. According to sources in the US State Department, Israel then turned around and traded those stolen nuclear secrets to the USSR in exchange for increased emigration quotas from the USSR to Israel. Other information that found its way from the US to Israel to the USSR resulted in the loss of American agents operating inside the USSR. Casper Weinberger, in his affidavit opposing a reduced sentence for Pollard, described the damage done to the United States thus, "[It is] difficult to conceive of a greater harm to national security than that caused by... Pollard's treasonous behavior."
Israel waited 13 years to admit Pollard had been spying for them, and now lobbies for his release, having granted him Israeli citizenship. A hero to Israel
post #39 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-30-2007, 10:52 AM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
No problem my kidneys have been on the skids for a couple years, got a donor lined up and after compatibility tests next week if we are a match then I will have new one in a couple of months.
Is he in your basement?

post #40 of 47 (permalink) Old 07-30-2007, 10:54 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
Quote:
Whoa! That's alot of stuff to go through. Hope all goes well and the pain is minimal.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in