Muslimsspeak out - Page 7 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-27-2007, 01:52 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Jul 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Look, I am not comfortable here, but I see what's going on and it worries me! The crazed people that did what they did on 911 and before will do it again. My kid was sent to the middle east, every one was trying to kill him. This holy war goes back to the middle ages. I thought we went to stop another lunatic, and his bizzare family and coherts. In WW11 the Arab world was an ally of Nazi Germany. And that was the war to end all wars. God bless America, and I pray we stay the biggest bullys on the block! Semperfi!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-27-2007, 01:57 PM
M44
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Jun 2007
Vehicle: 1993 300CE
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlomon
Agreed
I get what you're saying. You're saying that militant Islam is separate and should be separate from regular Islam. You're right, I agree with you.

What I disagree with you on is if all Muslims are bad or good etc. While there are many peaceful Muslims, there are many who are not. I would say that many of the Muslims living in the US, US born or immigrants like the US. They like the freedoms we have, the money, and whatever it is Muslims like. So they have a good deal to lose. These men, however, that come for the most part from poor families are jealous of what we possess. Rather than try and use our technology to help their own countries, they instead read the Koran and see the verses dealing with killing infidels. In many cases they don't know how to read, so they take what their teacher says to be true. An example of this NOT taking place is Dubai. There the leaders have said they want a better future for their people. If you live in a nation such as Dubai, with the Palm Jumeriah(spelling?) and the new waterfront why would you want to take away this plush and luxurious lifestyle and blow yourself up in Iraq, or fly planes into buildings?

87 300E, 163,000 miles SOLD
Current, 93 300CE coupe, 227,000 miles
98 Subaru Forester, 250,000 miles
post #63 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-27-2007, 02:07 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Halliburton, likes Dubai:~)
post #64 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-27-2007, 02:23 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Dec 2006
Vehicle: 1989 560SEC, 1983 300SD
Why don't we just build a border fence...that should stop them.
post #65 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-27-2007, 03:04 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof
I only know what I see and hear at the corner store, right now, right here. And it's not good.
post #66 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-27-2007, 08:47 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr5g6...elated&search=

B

The biggest problems we are facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all and that’s what I intend to reverse.

~ Senator Barack H. Obama
post #67 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-27-2007, 10:09 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportline7
Look, I am not comfortable here, but I see what's going on and it worries me! The crazed people that did what they did on 911 and before will do it again. My kid was sent to the middle east, every one was trying to kill him. This holy war goes back to the middle ages. I thought we went to stop another lunatic, and his bizzare family and coherts. In WW11 the Arab world was an ally of Nazi Germany. And that was the war to end all wars. God bless America, and I pray we stay the biggest bullys on the block! Semperfi!
So you justify the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of people using the activities of Arabs sixty years ago? By your reasoning, shouldn't we support allowing black people to slaughter Southern White Boys?

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
post #68 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-27-2007, 10:12 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlomon
Don't get me wrong, I do believe we're at war with militant Islam, mainly of the Wahabbist (sp?) sect. I just don't think we're at war with all Muslims.
I think that is true. I would add Fundamentalist Shiites as well, and then ask why the fuck we are turning Iraq over to them.

BTW, Saddam Hussein was ideologically opposed to both.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
post #69 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-27-2007, 10:30 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: Black 560 SEC AMG, White 560 SEC Carat (RIP 09) , 300E
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportline7
In WW11 the Arab world was an ally of Nazi Germany.

LOL..as if hitler wasnt gonna destroy the arabs after he's finished off the jews..
post #70 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-28-2007, 03:18 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: 560 SEL Euro
Take Islam away from politics and give muslims some real education beside memorizing of Quran like parrots. And situation would improve much.

Fuel economy!! whats that??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in