Why Ron Paul is looking better and better - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 63 (permalink) Old 07-22-2007, 07:30 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1763 Post(s)
^Ouch. But it is Hind Ass, thank you very much.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 63 (permalink) Old 07-22-2007, 07:35 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove
Being Bill Clinton's wife makes Hillary a formidable candidate. A Hillary/Obama ticket is, IMO, unbeatable and is what the Democrats will ultimately put in play. In a two party race, she will win, I don't care who the GOP pits against her. A strong third party, all bets are off.
Obama has stated emphatically that he will not play second fiddle, and I think Hillary against any major GOP candidate will be another 'lessor of two evils' contest. We both know Hillary is a war-monger, and I agree with your assessment that she will have no problem whatsoever with the expansion of executive power, as long as she is holding the reins.

I still don't know what to think of Obama, except for his stance on a range of what I consider secondary issues. The only Dems I'm sure I like are Gravel and Richardson.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #13 of 63 (permalink) Old 07-22-2007, 07:41 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Obama will be persuaded to do it for the good of the country. His future will be decided in the California primary. If he wins it, the whole Dem race goes topsy-turvy. If she wins it, he will cave and play second fiddle.

I don't know if I will go with "war monger". She is, in my opinion, someone who does what ever the polls tell her too. When it was war, she was a war monger. On the plus side, at least competent stooges will come into office with her, instead of incompetent stooges like we have now.

Where are all our resident right wingers tonight? Is there a Party Rally in Nuremberg or something going on tonight?

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
post #14 of 63 (permalink) Old 07-22-2007, 09:02 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove
Being Bill Clinton's wife makes Hillary a formidable candidate. A Hillary/Obama ticket is, IMO, unbeatable and is what the Democrats will ultimately put in play. In a two party race, she will win, I don't care who the GOP pits against her. A strong third party, all bets are off.
Hillbilly/Obambi is a very beatable ticket. I just hope that is the democrat choice!

Clinton's economic plan is right out of Karl Marx playbook. This is what Mitt Romeney had to say: My Way News - Romney Continues Assault on Democrats

Don't believe everything you think
post #15 of 63 (permalink) Old 07-22-2007, 09:36 PM
Always Remembered RIP

Date registered: Nov 2006
Vehicle: 1991 560SEC AMG
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to cascade
Ha ha, for Romney to call Hillary someone using "Karl Marx's playbook" is being a demagogue. He'd better be able to prove that, because remarks like that come straight from the Joe Mc Carthy era.

A few more tidbits of that kind of folksy wisdom and the flip flopper will be but a memory.

Jim
<--- superschnelle 300 hp 10:1 ECE euro HV, Hochverdichtung = high compression (11/2011) ... Wie im Freien Fall. Nur horizontal.

"I swear to god, it's like I live in a trailer of common sense, and stare out the window at a tornado of stupidity." >'='<
post #16 of 63 (permalink) Old 07-22-2007, 09:50 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cascade
Ha ha, for Romney to call Hillary someone using "Karl Marx's playbook" is being a demagogue. He'd better be able to prove that, because remarks like that come straight from the Joe Mc Carthy era.

A few more tidbits of that kind of folksy wisdom and the flip flopper will be but a memory.
When all is said and done Hillbilly is more of a communist than a capitalist. Just listen to her words and look at her economic development plans. She even looks a little like Marx--don't you think?

Hillbilly was definitely a Marxist at Wellesley and I don't think she's changed over the years. She's just learned to hide her real beliefs better as she's aged...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hillary wellelsey.jpg (19.3 KB, 40 views)

Don't believe everything you think
post #17 of 63 (permalink) Old 07-22-2007, 09:53 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2006
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk
When all is said and done Hillbilly is more of a communist than a capitalist. Just listen to her words and look at her economic development plans. She even looks a little like Marx--don't you think?

Hillbilly was definitely a Marxist at Wellesley and I don't think she's changed over the years. She's just learned to hide her real beliefs better as she's aged...
Jay,

This post qualifies for the Darwin award post of the year.

One of the most stupid posts I've ever seen.

Hillary as a Marxsist?

You gotta be kidding.

Anything to destroy the competition, eh?

Next step is to put her in the Hitler clothes.
post #18 of 63 (permalink) Old 07-22-2007, 09:55 PM
Always Remembered RIP

Date registered: Nov 2006
Vehicle: 1991 560SEC AMG
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to cascade
^^^^oh man, enough with those pictures, have mercy, I just ate......

Jim
<--- superschnelle 300 hp 10:1 ECE euro HV, Hochverdichtung = high compression (11/2011) ... Wie im Freien Fall. Nur horizontal.

"I swear to god, it's like I live in a trailer of common sense, and stare out the window at a tornado of stupidity." >'='<
post #19 of 63 (permalink) Old 07-22-2007, 09:57 PM
~BANNED~

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1763 Post(s)
Quote:

So. We all passed through that ideological stage. You will too. At some point. Maybe. Oh well.
post #20 of 63 (permalink) Old 07-22-2007, 09:58 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:

Hasn't seemed to have hurt the Chinese much.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in