Stuffing Hay in a Girl's Mouth - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-14-2007, 10:39 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
FeelTheLove's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Location: Planet Houston
Posts: 28,829
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punjabi
heh, heh....your ma n sis give it to me on the house! heh, heh.....your wife is on the plate as well, she says you are always in "limp-home" mode HAW, HAW.....why waste a precious few quid!
Please, please, gentlemen. Do not waste your hard earned money on those women, and by all means, please do not expose yourselves to the terrible danger of dreaded disease. Punjabi is my top distributor in South Asia for my Al Fatah Fuck Fist, a truly remarkable remote control device capable of returning an organism that would put any Cockney hooker to shame. Instead of continually plunking down forty bucks for a blowjob that consists of sticking your most precious possession into a disease-ridden hole filled with English bad teeth, make a one-time $150 investment in this marvelous machine, and share it with your friends! Just ask Punjabi - he will tell you that when that magic moment of bliss arrives, he only has one thing to say: heh heh.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
FeelTheLove is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 04:12 AM
Designo_E320
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by QBNCGAR
How pissed would you be if you were lurking here in BWOT, reading his shit, then went in for a checkup and saw that E320 from his old avatar in the parking lot outside your Dr.'s office?

There's no way he's a fucking doctor. There's just - it's - he'll.....he's not a doctor. Can't be. Please for the love of God and all things holy, don't let him be a doctor...
I would just love to run into you!
post #13 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 04:40 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Punjabi's Avatar
 
Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: Bandwidth
Location: In Virtual Reality
Posts: 3,256
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove
Please, please, gentlemen. Do not waste your hard earned money on those women, and by all means, please do not expose yourselves to the terrible danger of dreaded disease. Punjabi is my top distributor in South Asia for my Al Fatah Fuck Fist, a truly remarkable remote control device capable of returning an organism that would put any Cockney hooker to shame. Instead of continually plunking down forty bucks for a blowjob that consists of sticking your most precious possession into a disease-ridden hole filled with English bad teeth, make a one-time $150 investment in this marvelous machine, and share it with your friends! Just ask Punjabi - he will tell you that when that magic moment of bliss arrives, he only has one thing to say: heh heh.
heh, heh....true bliss indeed! Demand exceeding supply by far........mainly orders from married women in the US, they prefer personal demo as well.......that's where I....heh, heh.....HAW,HAW!
Punjabi is offline  
post #14 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 04:46 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Punjabi's Avatar
 
Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: Bandwidth
Location: In Virtual Reality
Posts: 3,256
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by QBNCGAR
How pissed would you be if you were lurking here in BWOT, reading his shit, then went in for a checkup and saw that E320 from his old avatar in the parking lot outside your Dr.'s office?

There's no way he's a fucking doctor. There's just - it's - he'll.....he's not a doctor. Can't be. Please for the love of God and all things holy, don't let him be a doctor...
heh, heh.....why don't you let your wife be the test of his status, send her round for a check-up and she will come back with her sex life revitalised! heh, heh.....if that does not work, then we will have to resort to the Al Punjabi Fuck Fist.....heh, heh.....
Punjabi is offline  
post #15 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 05:35 AM
~BANNED~
 
deathrattle's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 1992 W126 300 SE
Location: Head in the clouds
Posts: 11,045
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
QBN
"There's no way he's a fucking doctor. There's just - it's - he'll.....he's not a doctor. Can't be. Please for the love of God and all things holy, don't let him be a doctor... "


What do you think then, Non-Doctor?




Non-Doctor Sex Kit

Average customer review: 6/10
IN STOCK
Our price: £11.99 RRP: £12.99 Save: £1.00
A simple kit with a multi-speed vibe and five interchangeable heads so you never have the same orgasm twice. Ideal for all-over relief and relaxation.
Hours of fun to be had just trying out the different attachments on different parts of the body. Carry on, doctor!
Product may vary slightly from image shown.
How it measures up
  • Length: 7 inches
  • Insertable: 5 inches
  • Circumference: 3 inches
  • Diameter: 1.1 inches
  • Harness compatible: Yes
How it feels
  • Material: Plastic
  • Colour: Black
  • Waterproof? No
  • Does not contain latex
Power and speed
  • Controller: Built in
  • Vibration: Multiple speeds
  • Power: Batteries (included)
  • Requires: 2 x C
deathrattle is offline  
post #16 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 09:29 AM
Surely A Large Human
 
Qubes's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Location: Between Earth and Mars
Posts: 34,252
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
^ ^ Yes, that's probably much more like it.
Qubes is offline  
post #17 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 09:29 AM
Surely A Large Human
 
Qubes's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Location: Between Earth and Mars
Posts: 34,252
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Designo_E320
I would just love to run into you!
Not even if my life depended on it.
Qubes is offline  
post #18 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 09:35 AM
Designo_E320
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by QBNCGAR
Not even if my life depended on it.
I hope we don't run into each other if your life depended on it as that would mean something awefull happened to you and I would NOT want that. BUT if, God forbid, this was the case, I would become your best friend in the world bro! You would experience a new found respect for a doctor who is also a human and just like any other guy! Peace!
post #19 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 10:30 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Punjabi's Avatar
 
Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: Bandwidth
Location: In Virtual Reality
Posts: 3,256
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Designo_E320
I hope we don't run into each other if your life depended on it as that would mean something awefull happened to you and I would NOT want that. BUT if, God forbid, this was the case, I would become your best friend in the world bro! You would experience a new found respect for a doctor who is also a human and just like any other guy! Peace!
heh, heh....Des, you are too kind! You should use such "brain-dead" creatures for "advancement of medicine", basically, hone your surgical skills on their otherwise redundant bodies! heh, heh.....
Punjabi is offline  
post #20 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 11:43 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Check Codes's Avatar
 
Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: '01-E320 & 02-ST2
Location: John 15:18-19
Posts: 31,634
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
DR, your post made me sad. The ad says you never have the same orgasm twice, so some poor woman using it never is going to know if she's experiencing the best orgasm of her life...and if she does, she'll never have another.

That's just sad. Well, not as sad as having hay stuffed in your mouth, but still pretty sad.

Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery. (Winston Churchill)
Check Codes is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    Hay buellwinkle... KADE Detailing and Car Care 0 06-06-2007 09:06 PM
    I get allergic smelling hay..... barberhauler Off-Topic 21 01-27-2006 06:38 PM
    ** HAY WaveyKat ** Question for u dey-bid W203 C-Class 2 12-29-2005 07:36 PM
    Do people still call it a girl's car? nick1111 R171 SLK-Class 31 08-23-2005 08:06 AM
    Hay-Wagen Gollygwagen G-Class 8 07-06-2004 03:05 PM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome