Reason for terrorism, war, 9-11 and justification. - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 252 (permalink) Old 07-10-2007, 02:45 PM
Designo_E320

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Exclamation Reason for terrorism, war, 9-11 and justification.

They want us to leave and we don't. We are uninvited guests. Even if we were invited at one point we have over-stayed our welcome. They have asked us to leave yet we keep meddling. They do not want our culture, our democracy, or any of our corrupt moral values that plagues our society. Just look at us, the most important thing that we come down to in our society when picking our presidential candidate comes down to what his views are on abortion or his views about homosexual rights/gay marriages, etc.
The Muslim world nor the terrorists will do nothing to us or our countries unless we attack them or occupy their lands or keep them from practicing their religion. Strict Islamic Law BTW.If you do the above then they are within their religious as well as political rights to attack you where ever you are. Isn't this exactly what is happening to us now? What was 9-11? Our own doing, our punishment for our foreign policy and meddling. THINK! I repeat, 9-11 was our punishment for our foreign policy and us not getting out of their lands. We occupy their lands and drain their resources, bring corrupt moral values to their society and when they ask us to leave we don't. What else are they going to do? Have tea with us and give us a teletubbies type "big hug?" They are within their religious, political, and moral right to attack us. Now instead of crying like BITCHES, why don't we still get the message? Do we need another 9-11? It is quite simple. They want to be left alone. We forcibly go there so we can keep an eye on China and Russia and to try to disrupt their economies. After the smoke has cleared, Russia and China will be the biggest gainers. Do you think that the next generation of the Muslims in that part of the world would want to have any sort of economical ties to USA? NO. Everything will go to China. If they stop doing business with the West, China alone will be enough for them. Actually we are the ones that get thrown back to the stone age. THINK!!!The Islamic Empire was great at one time (recently) and will be great again without our "help". Can't we just leave well alone?
There is another reason that the West is really NOT interested in peace in that region because the peace would bring stability and then success. Success will in turn make it much harder for USA and West to get many of the needed professionals to come here which they desperately need and will always need especially in the coming generations. Just look how our American kids are doing in school. Brains are needed and they will have to be imported. By the East become stable and successful these brains will no longer be available to the West.
Yet another reason. An unstable Muslim world makes Israel strong so The West together with Israel would not like to see the Islamic world succeed and would rather they fight amongst themselves and to see them united. But the efforts of the West have failed mainly due to George Bush and his Cronies and this illegal war as not the Islamic world has woken up. The next generation in the Islamic world won't be so kind. I believe that we have already seen our peek. I believe that within the next 20 years, Russia and China together with the Islamic World will be a force that USA and Western Europe just will not be able to control and compete with on any level. I also believe that our downfall has begun. SAD!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 252 (permalink) Old 07-10-2007, 02:47 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Oh, having you explain it makes me far more sympathetic to people whose God is telling them to dynamite school buses, trains, airports, night clubs and flyairliners into civilian buildings. Thanks for clearing it up.

The biggest problems we are facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all and thatís what I intend to reverse.

~ Senator Barack H. Obama

Last edited by Botnst; 07-10-2007 at 02:49 PM.
post #3 of 252 (permalink) Old 07-10-2007, 02:53 PM
Designo_E320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst
Oh, having you explain it makes me far more sympathetic to people whose God is telling them to dynamite school buses, trains, airports, night clubs and flyairliners into civilian buildings. Thanks for clearing it up.
Go cry to the party that is at fault and the party that is responsible for it. AHEM..THE WEST maybe?

Last edited by Designo_E320; 07-10-2007 at 03:31 PM.
post #4 of 252 (permalink) Old 07-10-2007, 03:15 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: Bandwidth
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Exclamation Confused Minds Reign!

Quote:
This statement confirms your absolute ignorance and restrictive ability to comprehend the religious ethos (of any religion!) - no God of any religion, irrespective, advocates what you state! heh, heh.......it is the misguided and ill-informed people like you who go about such business!
post #5 of 252 (permalink) Old 07-10-2007, 03:32 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punjabi
This statement confirms your absolute ignorance and restrictive ability to comprehend the religious ethos (of any religion!) - no God of any religion, irrespective, advocates what you state! heh, heh.......it is the misguided and ill-informed people like you who go about such business!
So then what you're saying is that it is perfectly acceptable to kill innocent men, women, and children, just to make a point?
That killing your own is just as good a way to make that point, as it is to go up against armed troops?
That sending in the kids with a dynomite loaded belt is great, while you escape dressed in a burka is a heroic way to fight?
That doesn't sound like a very strong religion, or much of a backbone on any of the leaders to me.....
Is that the way YOU would fight? heh, heh................

"Negotiating with Obama is like playing chess with a pigeon, the pigeon knocks over all the pieces, on the board and then struts around like it won the game."
Vladimir Putin

"They have gun control in Cuba. They have universal health care in Cuba. So why do they want to come here?"
Paul Harvey 8/31/94

"The only people who have quick answers don't have the responsibility of making the decisions."
Justice Clarence Thomas
post #6 of 252 (permalink) Old 07-10-2007, 03:34 PM
Designo_E320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce R.
So then what you're saying is that it is perfectly acceptable to kill innocent men, women, and children, just to make a point?
That killing your own is just as good a way to make that point, as it is to go up against armed troops?
That sending in the kids with a dynomite loaded belt is great, while you escape dressed in a burka is a heroic way to fight?
That doesn't sound like a very strong religion, or much of a backbone on any of the leaders to me..... Is that the way YOU would fight? heh, heh................
Read the OP again. Analyze it, understand it, then post.
thanks
post #7 of 252 (permalink) Old 07-10-2007, 03:36 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Designo_E320
Go cry to the party that is at fault and the party that is responsible for it. AHEM..THE WEST maybe?
Oh I get it: The "west" caused the mind-controlled Islamists to commandeer civilian aircraft and fly them into buildings; caused the Islamist nut-fucking murderers to plant explosives in civilian trains and buses; caused the Islamist bastards to dynamite school buses full of children.

How could that logic have eluded me?

B

The biggest problems we are facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all and thatís what I intend to reverse.

post #8 of 252 (permalink) Old 07-10-2007, 03:40 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: Bandwidth
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce R.
That doesn't sound like a very strong religion, or much of a backbone on any of the leaders to me.....
Is that the way YOU would fight? heh, heh................
Did I say that? Where? heh, heh.......Blimey! Serious lingo problems with some!
post #9 of 252 (permalink) Old 07-10-2007, 03:42 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punjabi
Did I say that? Where? heh, heh.......Blimey! Serious lingo problems with some!
Easy solution: Get a grasp his lingam with your own tongue.

post #10 of 252 (permalink) Old 07-10-2007, 03:43 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Oh I get it: The "west" caused the mind-controlled Islamists to commandeer civilian aircraft and fly them into buildings; caused the Islamist nut-fucking murderers to plant explosives in civilian trains and buses; caused the Islamist bastards to dynamite school buses full of children.

How could that logic have eluded me?

B
No the logic goes like this:
They wake up one day and said to themselves look these people have done all they could to help us have fair and ligitimate leader, they looked at the Palestinian issue with open minds and are actively looking at solutions for the all of those Palestinian refugees forced down the throat of Jordan, Lebanon and many other places and they never see our countries as potential bases to spread their military might so now we must teach them a lesson by flying planes into their Towers of Babel or maybe tickle Atlas so the sky will fall
Yep Bot, they did all those bad things because we were good to them; a bunch of ingrates don't you think?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in