Always Remembered RIP

Date registered: Nov 2006
Vehicle: 1991 560SEC AMG
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to cascade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punjabi
heh, heh....lead the way, set an example.....vacate America and go back to Romania/Poland/Russia or wherever you came from! heh, heh......
Why don't YOU practice what you preach, Heh Heh, vacate the UK and go back to Algeria/Pakistan/Punjab or wherever YOU came from...... doubtless,
BOTH countries would benefit, heh,heh

Jim
<--- superschnelle 300 hp 10:1 ECE euro HV, Hochverdichtung = high compression (11/2011) ... Wie im Freien Fall. Nur horizontal.

"I swear to god, it's like I live in a trailer of common sense, and stare out the window at a tornado of stupidity." >'='<
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 95 (permalink) Old 07-21-2007, 01:48 PM
Always Remembered RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove
Islam's tradition of violence is rooted in the same soil as that of Judeo-Christian culture is - the Old Testament and Semitic traditions of tribal violence. Islam is essentially the expression of the Medieval World in the modern, unlike us, they did not traverse the six centuries or so of enlightenment that separates us from our own Medievalism. It is why I wish us to disengage as much as possible from the Islamic world. I have no illusions Islam is a "religion of peace". It simply isn't. Mohammend was a warrior-prophet. Allah is none other than Yahweh, the Jealous God, another figure who solves his problems with violence. Until Islamic societies begin the cultural process of ending their medieval age as they embrace enlightenment in the form of equal rights for women, tolerance of homosexuals, and an end to vendetta, revenge and violence cloaked in the religious term "Jihad" they are societies to be kept at arms length, not to be trusted. Oddly enough, they seem to prefer it that way. We are stupid to make them rich beyond belief. We are stupid to spill our children's blood on their soil in hopes we can somehow turn them into Moderns like ourselves. They have about six hundred years to go.
All the neocons and the right wing Republicans in the White House need to be aware of this.

Disengagement from their affairs should be the goal, and dealings with them should be at arms length. Forcing American notions of "freedom" and "democracy" upon them has not, and will not, work.

Only the Afghanistan caper was justified, in going after Bin Laden and company, and that never worked.

Jim
<--- superschnelle 300 hp 10:1 ECE euro HV, Hochverdichtung = high compression (11/2011) ... Wie im Freien Fall. Nur horizontal.

"I swear to god, it's like I live in a trailer of common sense, and stare out the window at a tornado of stupidity." >'='<
post #93 of 95 (permalink) Old 07-21-2007, 01:56 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by cascade
All the neocons and the right wing Republicans in the White House need to be aware of this.

Disengagement from their affairs should be the goal, and dealings with them should be at arms length. Forcing American notions of "freedom" and "democracy" upon them has not, and will not, work.

Only the Afghanistan caper was justified, in going after Bin Laden and company, and that never worked.
Very well put and for us to prevent a future 911 we can always play fair with the Israeli-Palestinian issue which many forget is at the CENTER of the problem. This way we can gain the support of secular Muslims who in turn will control their retarded extremist brothers. The solution is simple but interest groups like AIPAC and the religious right don't see it that way, for them it's a matter of Israel's exclusive survival and a completion of the crusades that we have taken a break from centuries ago

post #94 of 95 (permalink) Old 07-21-2007, 01:56 PM
Always Remembered RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove
And they should do the same for us. It is unfortunate that both sides are cursed with leadership that does not see the real solution - for us to learn to live together peacefully on this planet. At this point in time I blame the fear-crazed American Electorate for vast portions of blame for this problem, but there is plenty of blame to go around in the Muslim World as well. Their inability to compromise is the source of their problems. As I stated before, they are a rigid rules based culture, utterly unable to compromise and with a mentality to match. It is time for them to end their call for the destruction of Israel, something based on their religious rules, and find some sort of compromise. It is time for them to execute the terrorists among them the way this country did in the Old West days in in the 1930's. It is time for them to recognize equal rights for all human beings regardless of sex or religion. It is time.
Well said!!!! Time for the President to STOP playing
on Amrerican fears of terrorism and use them to destroy all Civil liberties, the Constitution and Bill of Rights, and governing by Executive Order and "signing statements"

The Islamist radicals run amok because the moderates let them. They could be stopped, but the radical muslim clerics whip them into frenzies, over things like a cartoon.

Jim

post #95 of 95 (permalink) Old 07-30-2007, 03:44 AM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: May 2007
Vehicle: W210 - E320 - 1997
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to hhrahman77
I really came across this thread out of nowhere,,, actullay was looking to get some info on how to wire my subs and midbass... but its really very interesting to know how u all are concerened about something known as RELIGION... putting aside the words written in various scriptures and said by different people... bottom line i found traveling around the world , living along with various Ethnicities ... all men, wemen and children are the same all around .. no matter what they believe in they need to eat,,, whatever they read as scriptures they all need to breath... and no matter what they pray for they all need to see their children tucked safe and comfortable in their beds at night....

And one thing that bush, blair, musharraf, hariri, and the likes have never calculated or addressed is the most needed and the one thing common between all of us....

lets make this world a safe place to live for everyone....

Rules:
1.Lets discuss present and not history 'cause discussing history will make nothing better or worst.
2. Whoever KILLS (Bush, Blair, Musharaf or any one) is a MURDERER and their is no other word for it.
3. Whoever is being killed and butchered is INNOCENT whether an american or an iraqi.
4. Whoever shelter's the needy, and feeds the hungry is the MESSIAH sent by GOD on EARTH.
5. Whoever kills men, wemen and children is the work of DEVIL.

I hope our thinking will be alleviated from just judging people by scriptures and not their deeds.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in