Is it me or is Cali Laws getting out of hand - Page 3 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 09:56 PM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
I'm in California every week. You couldn't pay me enough to live in the shakey state. Incredibly stupid drivers, Little fucking Toyotas with fart cannons everywhere who assume that when you put on your turn signal, it means they should speed up to make sure they wont be .006 seconds late for their close up Mr. DeMille.......ACK!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 10:07 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2007
Vehicle: My Two Left Feet
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
QBNCGAR, First off you need to settle the "F*CK DOWN. You dont know me from shit, so whether typed or spoken, you need to know who your talking to before you call some one dim witted. I stick to my original post, I will try this another time. I once again tryed to start a funny post about Cali laws, and so the f*ck what that I find it funny that you cant smoke on the beach but you can drink on the beach, thats me period, its f*cking funny. Once again, I agree with most of ya'll but I did my best to stick to the funny aspect of Cali laws, because there are funny laws out there, thats why I started this thread. I know smoking and second hand smoke is wrong and unhealthy, I am in no way defending the effects of smoking, it kills period, its sad and I congradulate law makers and other companies doing everything it takes to stop smoking, and stop the sales of smoking. I know the effects smoking has on or medical industry, legal industry and insurance indusrty on a whole. I wont sit here and try to personaly attack you on a MB forum, for one, I agree with you, but you need to com down and relax. 2, I wanted to make this about funny laws. I wish you the best in your life, and hopefully we can start a seperate thread on smoking, and the effects and we all can learn from each other, in the mean time, there are alot of new laws taking effect here in cali that is realy funny.

Last edited by slybydesign; 06-26-2007 at 10:09 AM.
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 10:16 AM
Surely A Large Human

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
^ ^ ^ And I'm the one who needs to settle the F*CK DOWN... LOL.

As I've said before, comedy ain't easy. On your topic though, there are some really funny / stupid laws.

I mentioned above that you can't snort coke off a minor's privates. Seems stupid to me.

You can't jerk off an elephant unless you're wearing approved protective plastic clothing. Without the clothes = beastialiac...With the clothes = zoologist. Go figure.

Oh, and a lot of states won't let you pull the head of a third-trimester baby out of the mother's vagina and whack at it with a baseball bat like it's some huge deformed clit. You can, however, some places, pull everything BUT the head out, then cut the skull open with a scissors and vacuum out it's brains. So I guess we don't live in a nanny state after all.

post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 10:18 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by QBNCGAR
^ ^ ^ And I'm the one who needs to settle the F*CK DOWN... LOL.

As I've said before, comedy ain't easy. On your topic though, there are some really funny / stupid laws.

I mentioned above that you can't snort coke off a minor's privates. Seems stupid to me.

You can't jerk off an elephant unless you're wearing approved protective plastic clothing. Without the clothes = beastialiac...With the clothes = zoologist. Go figure.

Oh, and a lot of states won't let you pull the head of a third-trimester baby out of the mother's vagina and whack at it with a baseball bat like it's some huge deformed clit. You can, however, some places, pull everything BUT the head out, then cut the skull open with a scissors and vacuum out it's brains. So I guess we don't live in a nanny state after all.

LOL, now thats some funny laws lets keep it going.
post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 10:19 AM
Surely A Large Human

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Help - someone, anyone....am I putting him on, or is he putting me on?
post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 10:20 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
California:

Community leaders passed an ordinance that makes it illegal for anyone to try and stop a child from playfully jumping over puddles of water.
It is illegal to eat an orange in your bath tub [Thanks to Meagin Caza for that one]
Sunshine is guaranteed to the masses. [Thanks to Caleb Hicks]
A city ordinance states that a $500 fine will be given to anyone who detonates a nuclear device within city limits. [Thanks to Caleb Hicks]
post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 10:28 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
This is not cali but its funny

Connecticut:

You can be stopped by the police for biking over 65 miles per hour.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in