LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 108 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 06:13 PM
Surely A Large Human

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
I can't actually back that up...noooo...sorry. It just seemed like there was an issue escalating the level of animosity and venom in this thread, so I thought I'd help push the bar a bit higher.

You motherfucker.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 108 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 06:13 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by amgdriven
Hey, I never claimed I had a big dick. Never in ALL my posts have I "gone there"

But, on a side note, it must be big enough.....because it chokes your mother.

No really, JohnDoe......how you doing? Really? Looking at your past blasé posts, you must be full of life. So full of life, I'm willing to bet that your gun collection has suffered. Gnawing on the barrels of them after your memory lane trips has caused a significant reduction in their value. Hey, I collect guns......why don't I buy them from you before you do something stupid.

You ought to steer clear of the "yo mamma" line of bullshitting with older guys. Eventually, like this time, you will hit a case where you are admitting to necrophilia. Even I would have given you the benefit of the doubt on this one, if you weren't so persistent about wanting talk about your desire to fuck the mothers of older guys.

And, forcing your dick into someone's elder mother's mouth is likely to make them gag, regardless of how small it actually is.

The really peculiar point you have tried to make is that you somehow believe your posts on this board have added something of value. While you may be especially easily entertained by yourself, in reality most of what you post is not funny or interesting. It is all about you, and that subject is getting old faster than I am. Jim
post #63 of 108 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 06:15 PM
Surely A Large Human

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof
They did? How come I was not invited? Was it the orgy at Punjabi's dig?
You know the weird thing about fucking Punjabi's mom, is that she's a squirter, but she can't get off unless you jam a coke bottle into her ass then hit her in the back of the head with the Book of Mormon. I've tried phone books, diaries, Harry Potter...nothing but the LDS bible makes her gush.
post #64 of 108 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 06:16 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Dec 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Dear Benzworld Off Topic Members,

I apologize for lashing out at you and your family members for something as foolish as my own insecure self image. It was uncalled for and vile. I acknowledge that my actions, for the unjust cause of my homophobia, is down right deplorable. For that, I offer my neighbor's annoying, barking poodle as a sacrifice to appease those I have defamed. Please take this offering for the selfishness I bestowed upon you and accept my apologies. I would like the chance to, once again, become an active and productive member on this forum.

Sincerely,

Amgdribble
post #65 of 108 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 06:18 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by QBNCGAR
You know the weird thing about fucking Punjabi's mom, is that she's a squirter, but she can't get off unless you jam a coke bottle into her ass then hit her in the back of the head with the Book of Mormon. I've tried phone books, diaries, Harry Potter...nothing but the LDS bible makes her gush.
I think you succeeded in "escalating the level of animosity and venom in this thread" with that post. I will sit and watch the results. Jim
post #66 of 108 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 06:18 PM
Surely A Large Human

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:

I apologize for lashing out at you and your family members for something as foolish as my own insecure self image. It was uncalled for and vile. I acknowledge that my actions, for the unjust cause of my homophobia, is down right deplorable. For that, I offer my neighbor's annoying, barking poodle as a sacrifice to appease those I have defamed. Please take this offering for the selfishness I bestowed upon you and accept my apologies. I would like the chance to, once again, become an active and productive member on this forum.

Sincerely,

Amgdribble
Your mom.
post #67 of 108 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 06:20 PM
Surely A Large Human

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith
I think you succeeded in "escalating the level of animosity and venom in this thread" with that post. I will sit and watch the results. Jim
This is an exceptionally vile thread. Is it wrong that this kind of stuff causes me to laugh out loud? Should I get checked for that?
post #68 of 108 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 06:22 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:

Sincerely,

Amgdribble

Pictures, we want pictures

Last edited by DP; 06-20-2007 at 06:28 PM.
post #69 of 108 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 06:26 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by QBNCGAR
This is an exceptionally vile thread. Is it wrong that this kind of stuff causes me to laugh out loud? Should I get checked for that?
No, I would only get checked if you had symptoms like oozing, raw, lesions on your genitals. This shit that goes on in your head is untreatable, so why pretend there is something that can be done? Just live life and enjoy it. Jim
post #70 of 108 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 06:26 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Dec 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith
You ought to steer clear of the "yo mamma" line of bullshitting with older guys. Eventually, like this time, you will hit a case where you are admitting to necrophilia. Even I would have given you the benefit of the doubt on this one, if you weren't so persistent about wanting talk about your desire to fuck the mothers of older guys.

And, forcing your dick into someone's elder mother's mouth is likely to make them gag, regardless of how small it actually is.

The really peculiar point you have tried to make is that you somehow believe your posts on this board have added something of value. While you may be especially easily entertained by yourself, in reality most of what you post is not funny or interesting. It is all about you, and that subject is getting old faster than I am. Jim
Hold that thought, I have to go home now. But don't you worry, my mental decaying friend.......I will be back with a venomous attack in no time flat. Or, I might just get laid and not be angry anymore.

You are right, I’ll be back.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in