DJ ZIPPY is a DUDE. - Page 4 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 108 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 02:26 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Extremist
 
Date registered: Dec 2006
Posts: 946
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by amgdrivenoverstupidshits
your little penis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewablank
^^^ rest my case
Sure...acceptance is the first step, but for the love of God....on a forum you must confess?
amgdriven is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 108 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 02:27 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,454
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by amgdriven
Sure...acceptance is the first step, but for the love of God....on a forum you must confess?
You have a penis envy?
DP is offline  
post #33 of 108 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 02:28 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Location: USA
Posts: 9,257
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
From all accounts it seems you, amgdriven, have no dick at all. Because you are a cunt. Jim
JimSmith is offline  
post #34 of 108 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 02:30 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,454
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Yep
DP is offline  
post #35 of 108 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 02:33 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Extremist
 
Date registered: Dec 2006
Posts: 946
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof
How do we know you're not a girl huh amgdribble?
If I was, I wished I was hot.


Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof
You kind sound intuitive an shit unless you're really gay but hey
What in the hell kind of language is that? Take a deep breath. Relax. Exhale.

Last edited by amgdriven; 06-20-2007 at 03:05 PM.
amgdriven is offline  
post #36 of 108 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 02:56 PM
It Is What It Is, Dude
 
isthisdave's Avatar
 
Date registered: Mar 2006
Vehicle: 1978 107.024 RIP
Location: InTransition
Posts: 21,901
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by anusdribblin
In that case.....you all got me. pwned for the first time.
Point of order. You got owned twice. In one day. With little or no effort.


Case in point;


Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisdave
A suggested retort; "Fuck you anusdribble, post pictures of your own clapped out mother you ass eatin' manwhore."

Quote:
Originally Posted by anusdribblin
And speaking of which, your mother left her dentures....again....at my house. Tell her that she never needed them before, so why keep bringing them. You know what I mean, Dave?

Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisdave
My Mother? Beelzebub will feed on your necrophilial soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by anusdribblin
First time in my life I have been silenced.
1979 November 10 @ 2:36 am. I witnessed my mother peeing while standing up.
Second time in my life I have been silenced.
2007 June 20 @ about ten minutes ago..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisdave
Nah, actually she's quite alive and doing well at 71.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anusdribblin
Damn you with the "my mother is not alive" counter attack. Damn you to hell.


Please take the neccassary steps to 'up' your game. Dave.
isthisdave is offline  
post #37 of 108 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 02:57 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Extremist
 
Date registered: Dec 2006
Posts: 946
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith
From all accounts it seems you, amgdriven, have no dick at all. Because you are a cunt. Jim
JimSmith. A man of many words and no creditability. Teaching and preaching on a Mercedes Off Topic forum about your past episodes and lack-there-of accomplishments. Bringing down forums with the usual "I'm old and done that" routine. You feel the need to reach out to those who might take you seriously......or maybe just acknowledge you. Chiming in on this thread must make you feel part of the "team", then. For that, JimSmith........I will pray for you. I will ask my children to pray for that lonely old man that is losing touch with today's reality. Well, that......and for all 9 of my closings to land by the end of this month and for someone not to out bid me on Gunbroker.

Last edited by amgdriven; 06-20-2007 at 03:18 PM.
amgdriven is offline  
post #38 of 108 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 03:05 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Extremist
 
Date registered: Dec 2006
Posts: 946
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisdumbass
Point of order. You got owned twice. In one day. With little or no effort.


Case in point;


Please take the neccassary steps to 'up' your game. Dave.
1) I'm actually surprised you thought you owned me. If your mother was dead. Yes, that would be owning me. Since it was a false, cheap-ass response. No. It was a desperate way of stopping the ensuing battle that was going to engulf you. I.e. hoping I would not attack one who claims their mother is dead. Even assholes, like myself, will draw the line


2) What has anyone done to prove that DJ ZIPPY is a man or woman? So until then Dave.....crawl back in the hole you come from until you are spoken to.

Last edited by amgdriven; 06-20-2007 at 03:07 PM.
amgdriven is offline  
post #39 of 108 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 03:18 PM
It Is What It Is, Dude
 
isthisdave's Avatar
 
Date registered: Mar 2006
Vehicle: 1978 107.024 RIP
Location: InTransition
Posts: 21,901
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by amgdriven
1) I'm actually surprised you thought you owned me. If your mother was dead. Yes, that would be owning me. Since it was a false, cheap-ass response. No. It was a desperate way of stopping the ensuing battle that was going to engulf you. I.e. hoping I would not attack one who claims their mother is dead. Even assholes, like myself, will draw the line


2) What has anyone done to prove that DJ ZIPPY is a man or woman? So until then Dave.....crawl back in the hole you come from until you are spoken to.

1a; You fell for it.


2b; You acknowledged it.


3c; Embrace your inadequacies.
isthisdave is offline  
post #40 of 108 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 03:23 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,454
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by amgdriven
JimSmith. A man of many words and no creditability. Teaching and preaching on a Mercedes Off Topic forum about your past episodes and lack-there-of accomplishments. Bringing down forums with the usual "I'm old and done that" routine. You feel the need to reach out to those who might take you seriously......or maybe just acknowledge you. Chiming in on this thread must make you feel part of the "team", then. For that, JimSmith........I will pray for you. I will ask my children to pray for that lonely old man that is losing touch with today's reality. Well, that......and for all 9 of my closings to land by the end of this month and for someone not to out bid me on Gunbroker.
What do you have to offer other than your weak attacks?
DP is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
DUDE: Is that an old Hummer? coachgeo Unimog 14 05-05-2007 08:02 PM
one lucky dude z168 Vintage Mercedes-Benz 1 02-20-2007 10:12 PM
Who is the dude behind GMISWORST? Shane Off-Topic 1 04-29-2006 10:24 PM
Dude, where's my password? Naomilla2.0 Benzworld Site issues forum 19 04-25-2006 03:26 AM
OT: Killer Stereo, Dude! UncAl W163 M-Class 1 07-02-2003 06:24 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome