Interesting read on Israel and Palestinian state - Page 3 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-15-2007, 08:48 AM
Designo_E320

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by QBNCGAR
Pretty soon I'll tire of your ramblings, dismissing you as another applicant to the faux-intelligentsia, and just won't care...

...but not yet.

Are you REALLY this stupid. Here, let me give you some background. Muslims believe - quite staunchly - that theirs is the only true religion. Everyone else is a heathen, and by Muhammed and Allah, are to be exponged from the earth.

It's not difficult to harbor animosity toward a group of people - an entire race - who wants very desperately and is in constant motion toward the goal of eliminating you for no reason whatsoever. That this is "completely surprising" indicates just how thick you are, and how far over your head these discussions have become.

By the way, I think you're actually really smart. If you'll send me $39 and take an on-line test, I can have you registered as one of the 150 smartest people in your state. Make the check payable to Cognitive Achievement Scholars & Historians, or CASH for short.
Please go and get educated in that matters that you like to post about first and then post. Like I said before, it is useless debating anything with an ignorant person. Here's a thought, stop posting on this thread if it is so vial to you and if you "still don't get it"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-15-2007, 09:12 AM
Surely A Large Human

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Yes, we're the ones that need to be educated. You're so right, as usual, about everything.

By the way, we're all still waiting with rapt attention for you to explain your way out of the "Kurds aren't Muslim" faux pas.

Dumbfuck.
post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-15-2007, 12:29 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Designo_E320
EXACTLY!
These people are practicing the true, peaceful Islam. So when we post things using words like terrorism, Muslim, Islam in one sentence it gives the little less educated/arrogant a feeling that all Muslims are terrorists. Bot, I have lived in most of the above countries that have been discussed. The general population have the same values such as being peaceful, wanting to earn a decent living, having a safe environment for their children to grow up, education for children and perhaps some materialistic things are always nice Especially American brands! Therefore we must mention that the less than .0005% of the lunatics who have hijacked this religion are the ones that are being called terrorists and we must make sure as highly educated people to not confuse others who may have lesser knowledge with them believing that Islam, Muslims, etc are all terrorists and are bad. Things exist in all religions that can be taken out of context and presented in such a way as to make it the most evil religion/practices known to man. My posts on Judaism and Hinduism were posted exactly for this reason, to show how evil this practice can be and how easy it is to turn minds of masses. (HITLER?-remember?)
What is completely surprising is that both Muslims and Jews seem to harbor so much animosity towards each other. Both are right and at the same time bot are wrong! In fact, no 2 religions could be closer! Both religions have set rules/laws as to how one must live his/her life. These laws were sent down by God and are not the laws of man. Both religions are centered around the family. Both religions believe in the same God and the same heaven and hell. Both religions forbid pork, extra or premarital sex, homosexuality, both believe in ONLY 1 GOD, and the list can go on for the next 50 pages if I started listing how both Judaism and Islam are similar. As a matter of fact Judaism an Islam are more similar than Judaism and Christianity or Islam and Christianity.
In a perfect world, both groups should be shaken hard (shaken baby syndrome) and asked, "what the hell are you people doing? You all will be dead in 50 years anyways! and why waste your time?" But I guess as you would agree, it is not a perfect world. (I still haven't had a chance to clear up the Kurds and shia thing but I always get side-tracked sch as me posting this thread. But I will do so. I promise! BTW, even though we may not agree on many things, I really appreciate and enjoy your brain and knowledge! )
I have a feeling this man will not be voting for Kinky Friedman.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-15-2007, 04:45 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2002
Vehicle: SLK32, ML430
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The name alone should be enough to get Kinky Friedman elected. How could you not want to introduce the world to President Kinky?
post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-15-2007, 05:15 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Nothing wrong with kinky
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in