BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by amgdriven
Propaganda.

Hey, I somewhat agree with it. (well, not really...I'm just trying to gain common ground here)

This thread is about the justification of killing the innocent. Period. It has taken a wrong turn once Mr Feel threw out his verbal vomit on his hatred of Bush and the troops. Start a new thread, then. (not towards you, GermanStar)

besides, Bush is muslim.
You said:

How in the hell is that the same? Unless of course, you just hate America and just want to shit talk it. If that is the case, F*ck off.

I said "fuck you". In light of your new post, I wish to amend and clarify my remarks: Fuck you, you hypocritical piece of shit.

You guys are amazing. You claim a right to murder people in Iraq, yet can give no rationale for it, and cannot even define what it is you are doing there anymore. Then you claim that somehow you are morally superior to people who are simply doing the same thing to us we did to Iraq. Fucking hypocrite, you come here and chastise me when you started the exchange by making personal attacks when you could have stuck with simply exchanging your views. You want a discussion, that's fine. You want to mud wrestle, that's fine too.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 158 (permalink) Old 06-11-2007, 06:45 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Right wingers name calling? Really? Nah, it looks like it's just towards you.

This has nothing to do with Bush.This has to do with the excuse that jihad radicals use to purposely slaughter the innocent for their twisted cause.
And my point is that you and your ilk are doing the same exact thing. Nothing but excuses. We are all still waiting for Bruce R. to give us his definition of "winning" in Iraq. What's yours?

Quote:
Spread your Bush hate propaganda elsewhere. In fact....drewprof found his van, maybe he can drive.
Feel free to suck my cock.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

post #63 of 158 (permalink) Old 06-11-2007, 06:50 PM
CH4S Artist

Vehicle: 1985 500SEC, 1991 190E 2.6.
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
^ It's like a positron accusing an electron of being too negative...
Good one GS. Got to be the high light of this thread.
post #64 of 158 (permalink) Old 06-11-2007, 07:51 PM
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Dec 2006
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teutone
Good one GS. Got to be the high light of this thread.
Oh, that's right, you are the mod with a great sense of smell. I smell shit. What do you smell?
post #65 of 158 (permalink) Old 06-11-2007, 07:57 PM
CH4S Artist

Vehicle: 1985 500SEC, 1991 190E 2.6.
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
I smell some, who might benefit from using only good publications to wipe with, so that at least one part of their anatomy may gain some intellect.
post #66 of 158 (permalink) Old 06-11-2007, 08:31 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cascade
No question, you are engaging and intelligent.

But, in *every* discussion, when there is a divergence of opinion, you ABSOLUTELY, MUST......have the LAST WORD.....

Prove me wrong.
Which part of my not engaging with that fanatic's rants need I explain? There are lots of instances when I drop an argument -- mostly because I think that everybody involved has adequately addressed the question at hand and nothing further would be served by an additional comment on my part. Doesn't mean that there's a winner or loser, just that nothing further is to be learned.

If you will look through the various dialogues, you might notice that I rarely address people with differing opinions from my own in a disrespectful manner unless they have demonstrated a propensity for addressing me as a Nazi, mass-murderer, a dupe, sheep, goose-stepping fascist, neocon, and goodness knows what else. To me, labeling somebody is a distraction from the argument. To a fanatic, it's all part of the same thing--intimidation of the opposition by any means necessary.

I enjoy arguing a point of contention if folks will stick to the point and not engage in argumentum ad hominem. To me, that is an admission of intellectual vacuity and fanaticism, thus unworthy of serious discussion.

In contrast, you have never (in my memory) argued in that manner. You and I may have strong disagreements on this or that but I have never considered you personally, part of the argument. To do so is a waste of time and an unproductive diversion.
post #67 of 158 (permalink) Old 06-11-2007, 08:33 PM
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Dec 2006
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove
I said "fuck you". In light of your new post, I wish to amend and clarify my remarks: Fuck you, you hypocritical piece of shit.
You seem a little bitter there, Mr Feely. Studies show that a lack of education combined with deep personal insecurities spark reoccurring episodes of unjustified anger. From the looks of your past posts, you should be on medication.

Quote:
You guys are amazing. You claim a right to murder people in Iraq, yet can give no rationale for it, and cannot even define what it is you are doing there anymore.
For Chr*st's sake.....what in the hell are you talking about? No one is claiming anything! Especially the murdering of the innocent in Iraq in the name of the United States. The point of this thread is the barbaric, inexcusable justification of the death of children and women in the name of Islam (radical, that is). Now, if you are talking about the reason of the United States being in Iraq and that our soldiers are dying for an unjustifiable cause......okay. If you are also talking about the collateral damage of homes and lives that happen during our Military Actions.......sure.

You ,on the other hand, are trying to make your point in the wrong thread.

Quote:
Then you claim that somehow you are morally superior to people who are simply doing the same thing to us we did to Iraq.
Well, putting it that way, we are. We avoid innocent bystanders if all possible. They use innocent bystander's death for their bullshit, propaganda jihad.

Quote:
Fucking hypocrite, you come here and chastise me when you started the exchange by making personal attacks when you could have stuck with simply exchanging your views. You want a discussion, that's fine. You want to mud wrestle, that's fine too.
I guess you are right, I was the first to start the personal attacks. And for that, you can still eat shit.

And for the record.....mud wrestling is for chicks in bikinis. Unless, of course, you like to wrestle dudes in the mud. In that case, call KamiL.

Quote:
Feel free to suck my cock.
That does it. You're ghey.

Last edited by amgdriven; 06-11-2007 at 08:58 PM.
post #68 of 158 (permalink) Old 06-12-2007, 02:20 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: '90 560SEL, V8 Landcruiser, Toyota S/Wagon
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst
So as a response you would adopt the code of ethics outlined above?
No - I'd probably lose the sanity plot, how about you?.
post #69 of 158 (permalink) Old 06-12-2007, 04:45 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
...... The point of this thread is the barbaric, inexcusable justification of the death of children and women in the name of Islam ......

The point of my posts is that we have no right to claim any moral superiority when we do the exact same thing. You claim our "troops" are somehow immune from that charge. Why?

As far as your "forum cop" rant about the thread posts not being germane, try to get a grip on your hysterical self long enough to realize that that is where the discussion has lead us. I have now asked three of you, Botnst, Bruce R and now you to define what "winning" is in Iraq. None of you have answered. Yet you can all rant "for the troops" like the bunch of yellow ribbon waving shitheads that you are, giving us the rationale of a fascist state, that the needs of the military overweigh that of the people, something I expect from robots such as yourself.

If you want to show us your supposed academic superiority, see if you can leave the insults long enough to write us a short essay explaining in some kind of logical fashion what "winning" is in Iraq. Prove to us you have something beyond a high school education. Personally, I do not expect that. I think what we will really get is the same thing we get from all of you, another dodge.

post #70 of 158 (permalink) Old 06-12-2007, 04:47 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst
Which part of my not engaging with that fanatic's rants need I explain? There are lots of instances when I drop an argument -- mostly because I think that everybody involved has adequately addressed the question at hand and nothing further would be served by an additional comment on my part. Doesn't mean that there's a winner or loser, just that nothing further is to be learned.

If you will look through the various dialogues, you might notice that I rarely address people with differing opinions from my own in a disrespectful manner unless they have demonstrated a propensity for addressing me as a Nazi, mass-murderer, a dupe, sheep, goose-stepping fascist, neocon, and goodness knows what else. To me, labeling somebody is a distraction from the argument. To a fanatic, it's all part of the same thing--intimidation of the opposition by any means necessary.

I enjoy arguing a point of contention if folks will stick to the point and not engage in argumentum ad hominem. To me, that is an admission of intellectual vacuity and fanaticism, thus unworthy of serious discussion.

In contrast, you have never (in my memory) argued in that manner. You and I may have strong disagreements on this or that but I have never considered you personally, part of the argument. To do so is a waste of time and an unproductive diversion.
You forgot "stooge".

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in