Islamist's book of etiquette - Page 10 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #91 of 158 (permalink) Old 06-12-2007, 12:54 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
FeelTheLove's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Location: Planet Houston
Posts: 28,829
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Designo_E320
OMG! Someone actually had the balls to post the truth! Something I never saw any of the mods over at mercedesshop do. YOU ARE THE BESTEST MOD ON THE PLANET! AND THE KOOLEST
Hey, are yoy two guys related?

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
FeelTheLove is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #92 of 158 (permalink) Old 06-12-2007, 01:59 PM
Surely A Large Human
 
Qubes's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Location: Between Earth and Mars
Posts: 34,253
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Hey, here's another genial story about more of that progressive and humanitarian Islamic culture we're so guilty of violating with our mere presence on Earth.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle1918019.ece
A gentle kiss on a South London street captured on a mobile telephone camera sealed Banaz Mahmod’s fate.

When the photograph, taken by a member of the Kurdish community, was shown to Miss Mahmod’s uncle, Ari Mahmod, a family meeting was called where it was decided that the 20-year-old woman and her boyfriend, Rahmat Sulemani, must be murdered.

From the viewpoint of her uncle, a prominent figure among South London’s Kurds, and her father, Mahmod Mahmod, she had already walked out of an arranged marriage and was now bringing further shame on the family.

Two months later, Miss Mahmod vanished. None of her family reported her missing. Only Mr Sulemani went to the police to say that his girlfriend’s worst fears had come true.

Three months later, her naked body was found crammed into a suitcase and dumped in a 6ft makeshift grave below a pile of bin bags, a rusting fridge and a discarded television in a back garden in Birmingham. The bootlace that was used to strangle her was still tied around her neck.

Born in the Kurdish region of Iraq, Miss Mahmod came to England at the age of 10 with her family when they fled Saddam Hussain’s regime.

While her father, who had served in the Iraqi Army, sought the safety of the West, he was determined to preserve the traditions of his Mirawaldy culture.

A father of six and a strict Muslim, Mahmod Mahmod ruled the family home with a rod of iron. When Bekhal, an older sister, wore Western dress her father called her a whore, beat her and demanded that she wear the veil. She eventually went into foster care and, when old enough, severed all links with the family.

When Banaz Mahmod was 17 she was married to a Kurdish man in the Midlands. It was imperative that the arranged marriage worked because two of Mahmod’s other daughters had ended their marriages.

But the relationship was disastrous; she tried to hang herself and later told police that her husband had raped her. Risking her father’s wrath, she fled her husband and returned to the family home in Mitcham, South London.

She later met Mr Sulemani, an Iranian Kurd, and the pair soon fell in love. Because Mr Sulemani was not a strict Muslim and not from the Mirawaldy region, Miss Mahmod’s father ruled that she would never marry him. To enforce this point, she was taken to a Kurdish home in Sheffield and beaten for two weeks. On her return, the couple continued to meet in secret.

When Ari Mahmod saw the photograph of the embrace, he contacted a gang of Kurdish thugs and planned the murders. In one bungled attempt on New Year’s Eve, Mahmod Mahmod took his daughter to her grandmother’s home in Wimbledon, plied her with drink and told her to wait for others to arrive. Fearing his motives, she fled.

In January last year, Mohamad Hama, 30, along with other Kurdish men, attempted to bundle Mr Sulemani into a car. As Mr Sulemani escaped, Hama shouted after him: “We are Muslim and Kurdish. We are not like the English where you can be boyfriend and girlfriend.”

But a few days later, Miss Mahmod was dead. The night before her murder, she went to the police but refused the offer of a safe house. Torn between her devotion to her family and the belief that her father could not really want her dead, she wrote in her first police statement: “I do not want to leave home or go to a place of safety. I want to stay with my parents.”

In court, it was shown that a series of telephone calls was made between the father and uncle on the day of the killing. The thugs also used a hire car, unaware that it had been fitted with a satellite tracking device, which would prove that they had been to the Mahmod home on the day of her disappearance and later to the house where her body was found.

Today Miss Mahmod’s sister, Bekhal, 22, lives at a secret location and will not leave her home without wearing a full veil in case a contract to kill her remains in force in accordance with her uncle’s desire to see her “turned to ashes”.

After the trial, she said that although life in the family home had been “frightening and intimidating”, she believed that her sister had returned because she thought that her mother could protect her.

“But [in Mirawaldy culture] that’s not the case – the females have to stick by the males, their husbands and fathers,” she said.

Mr Sulemani, who remains under witness protection, continues to mourn the woman whom he planned to marry.

“She was my present, my future, my hope – the best thing that ever happened to me,” he said at the end of the three-month trial. “My life went away when Banaz died. I am heartbroken and falling apart. All the dreams and the hopes are crushed.”

Countdown to a killing

Dec 4, 2005 Banaz Mahmod tells police of her uncle’s threats to kill

Dec 5 Police visit her home. She asks them to leave, adding she does not want to pursue allegations

Dec 12 She gives police a letter naming potential killers

Dec 31 Her father tries to kill her but she flees. WPC Angela Cornes attends. Rahmat Sulemani records Miss Mahmod’s allegations. She returns to his home

Jan 2, 2006 She meets her sisters and mother and is persuaded to return home

Jan 22 A Kurdish gang threatens Mr Sulemani

Jan 23 He reports incident to Kennington police. Miss Mahmod tells Mitcham police of death threats. She refuses a place in a women’s hostel

6.30pm The couple speak secretly on mobile phone

Jan 24 Miss Mahmod is murdered. Police call at the family home. Her father says she is out

Jan 25 Police visit her parents who say they do not want to report her missing

Jan 26 Police class her as a high-risk missing person

Jan 27 Full-scale investigation is launched

April 28 Her body is found in a suitcase in Birmingham


— Extracts from Banaz Mahmod’s account of how her father tried to kill her, filmed in hospital on her boyfriend Rahmat Sulemani’s mobile phone:

"He said: “I brought you some beer that you can drink.” He asked me if I had ever drunk before. I said no, never. He gave it to me and said open it up and drink it bit by bit. He said I have to drink half the bottle.

"We were in the living room, the curtains were all shut and the room was dark. He said: “Turn your back to me.” I turned around every now and then I was looking. I didn’t turn my back fully on him. I was sitting sideways to him.

"He asked me: “How do you feel now?” I told him I feel hot. He said: “Where, in your chest?” I said yes. I got up and stumbled. I was really dizzy. He asked me, do I want to sleep? I said no.

"I finished the drink, I finished all of it. He got up and went over to the other room. He came back into the room. He was wearing black Reebok trainers and blue gloves. But they were in different colours, one was blue and the other was white. I was really scared. I got up to leave the room and I went towards my dad. I was trying to get to the front door but he said: “Sit down, sit down. You are sleepy.” And I did so.

"Then he went to the other room. At this point I looked at the door, I went towards the back garden door. The key was in the door, so I opened the door. Then I smashed two windows, one of them with this hand and the other with this hand. But no one came to help me, and then I ran to a fence and jumped over it."
And I thought the ghetto Hip-Hop community of which idiots like Sheffield, et al are ambassadors (e.g. don't disrespect me!) were oversensitive about "shame" being brought upon them. Talk about trying to put a tuxedo on a cro-magnon and take them to dinner....too bad we can't send these backwards-ass Neanderthals to Mars.
Qubes is online now  
post #93 of 158 (permalink) Old 06-12-2007, 02:41 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Location: Inside my head
Posts: 36,850
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof
Read my post again and stop being such a slippery weasel
My response was for everyone including yourslef that equates Muslims to terrorists because it makes your murderous agenda more acceptable.
"Stop being such a weasel."

Now I more clearly understand your argument.

When you sling paint around and you are asked why you do that you blame on the persons you hit.
Botnst is offline  
post #94 of 158 (permalink) Old 06-12-2007, 02:44 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Location: Inside my head
Posts: 36,850
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Designo_E320
BOT, first of all this is a completely useless topic and these were also your tactics over at mercedesshop. You try to always link Islam and terrorists together. If you hate Islam and muslims, then just live with it. You don't have to spread hate the way you do but that is your signature. Let me tell you, there are things that actually exist in the JEWISH scriptures that can be posted here as well with would make this original post of yours look like a watergun fight compared to the real thing. My question to you is, why do you hate, dislike muslims so much? Is it because you may be a radical Jew? Just asking, not implying.
I have never linked all of Islam to Islamists. If you disagree, please indicate your evidence.

Please indicate where I have taken script from any holy book of any religion and used it as a point of argument on this issue.

Please point anywhere where I have indicated hatred of any religion.

After you have done your homework I'll play in your sandbox.

B
Botnst is offline  
post #95 of 158 (permalink) Old 06-12-2007, 02:44 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
old300D's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jul 2003
Vehicle: '83 240D
Location: Denver
Posts: 3,774
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by QBNCGAR
Hey, here's another genial story about more of that progressive and humanitarian Islamic culture we're so guilty of violating with our mere presence on Earth.
...

And I thought the ghetto Hip-Hop community of which idiots like Sheffield, et al are ambassadors (e.g. don't disrespect me!) were oversensitive about "shame" being brought upon them. Talk about trying to put a tuxedo on a cro-magnon and take them to dinner....too bad we can't send these backwards-ass Neanderthals to Mars.
Wow, that opened my eyes. Because of this asshole, we should pick an Islamic country at random and bomb the fuck out of them...just because we can.

OBK #35

old300D is offline  
post #96 of 158 (permalink) Old 06-12-2007, 03:05 PM
Surely A Large Human
 
Qubes's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Location: Between Earth and Mars
Posts: 34,253
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by old300D
Wow, that opened my eyes. Because of this asshole, we should pick an Islamic country at random and bomb the fuck out of them...just because we can.
Yes, it's just the one asshole. The rest of them are peace loving. Either your speed reading or comprehension skills need some work.
"[her father] was determined to preserve the traditions of his Mirawaldy culture.

A father of six and a strict Muslim, Mahmod Mahmod ruled the family home with a rod of iron. When Bekhal, an older sister, wore Western dress her father called her a whore, beat her and demanded that she wear the veil. She eventually went into foster care and, when old enough, severed all links with the family.


...

After the trial, she said that although life in the family home had been “frightening and intimidating”, she believed that her sister had returned because she thought that her mother could protect her.

“But [in Mirawaldy culture] that’s not the case – the females have to stick by the males, their husbands and fathers,” she said.
The common thread amongst these barbarians is that they take immediate offense to even the slightest of perceived transgressions - which is the modern incarnation of an overdeveloped medulla oblongata. Furthermore, they allow the prospect of shame befalling their completely non-luminarious lives to justify outrageous acts of violence against themselves - the modern incarnation of an immense, culturally instilled inferiority complex.

Should we be in Iraq? Used to think we had a pretty good reason, but that was based on information that is now widely considered suspect and wasn't properly questioned by members of congress who knew better at the time.

Are these people - the hard-line fundamentalist Muslims and insurgents - 'innocent', sinless, decent, humanitarians that we're exponging from the Earth in genocidal fashion? Absolutely not.
Qubes is online now  
post #97 of 158 (permalink) Old 06-12-2007, 03:20 PM
Surely A Large Human
 
Qubes's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Location: Between Earth and Mars
Posts: 34,253
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Designo_E320
...Let me tell you, there are things that actually exist in the JEWISH scriptures that can be posted here as well with would make this original post of yours look like a watergun fight compared to the real thing...
If the Jews exhibited as fragile a collective ego, and as engorged a collective sense of bloodlust as terrorists (who are almost exclusively Islamic, by their own account), I think your argument may be valid. As it stands, Jews (and every other group of religions frankly) exhibit a very important trait that Muslims lack - self-restraint.

The Christian Bible has plenty of verses that have been used to incent violence and justify war....600 years ago. There's a name for people who think that the Bible is a timeless instruction manual to be followed verbatim - they're called lunatics, and they're particularly dangerous because of their professed religion. Since questioning one's religious beliefs is about the last public American taboo, these crazy fuckballs can say whatever they want, and do just about anything short of killing people, in the name of their religious freedom.

Anyway, do a little research on the topic of Sharia Law, and tell me that violent tenets of fundamental Judaism and Islam are equal in their barbarism and broad cultural adoption.
Qubes is online now  
post #98 of 158 (permalink) Old 06-12-2007, 03:21 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
old300D's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jul 2003
Vehicle: '83 240D
Location: Denver
Posts: 3,774
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by QBNCGAR
Yes, it's just the one asshole. The rest of them are peace loving. Either your speed reading or comprehension skills need some work.
"[her father] was determined to preserve the traditions of his Mirawaldy culture.

A father of six and a strict Muslim, Mahmod Mahmod ruled the family home with a rod of iron. When Bekhal, an older sister, wore Western dress her father called her a whore, beat her and demanded that she wear the veil. She eventually went into foster care and, when old enough, severed all links with the family.


...

After the trial, she said that although life in the family home had been “frightening and intimidating”, she believed that her sister had returned because she thought that her mother could protect her.

“But [in Mirawaldy culture] that’s not the case – the females have to stick by the males, their husbands and fathers,” she said.
The common thread amongst these barbarians is that they take immediate offense to even the slightest of perceived transgressions - which is the modern incarnation of an overdeveloped medulla oblongata. Furthermore, they allow the prospect of shame befalling their completely non-luminarious lives to justify outrageous acts of violence against themselves - the modern incarnation of an immense, culturally instilled inferiority complex.

Should we be in Iraq? Used to think we had a pretty good reason, but that was based on information that is now widely considered suspect and wasn't properly questioned by members of congress who knew better at the time.

Are these people - the hard-line fundamentalist Muslims and insurgents - 'innocent', sinless, decent, humanitarians that we're exponging from the Earth in genocidal fashion? Absolutely not.
You are losing coherence. Or maybe you are missing my point. We are a nation that supposedly lives under the law, and applies that law without prejudice. You get offended by a person, and wish to take that offense out upon whatever group you have determined that person is associated. Counter to the rule of law.

OBK #35

old300D is offline  
post #99 of 158 (permalink) Old 06-12-2007, 03:32 PM
Surely A Large Human
 
Qubes's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Location: Between Earth and Mars
Posts: 34,253
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by old300D
You are losing coherence. Or maybe you are missing my point. We are a nation that supposedly lives under the law, and applies that law without prejudice. You get offended by a person, and wish to take that offense out upon whatever group you have determined that person is associated. Counter to the rule of law.
I'M losing coherence. Interesting. Where did I say I want to "take that offense out upon whatever group (I) have determined that person is associated. Counter to the rule of law." ???

What you're describing is what Muslim terrorists want to do to us. If you think American's wouldn't be happy with live-and-let-live, then you don't remember 9/11 very clearly. If you think Islamic fundametalists and terrorsts WOULD be happy with live-and-let-live, well, then you don't remember 9/11 very clearly. WE are not the aggressors. I cannot argue that it's likely we've escalated rather than retaliate in-kind, nor can I argue that retaliation of any kind was wise given the nature of the enemy.

This isn't a discussion about justifying the war vis a vis the disgusting fuckballs that are fundamentalist Muslims. This is a discussion about the dispicable nature of said human waste, in which rules that justify abhorrent behaviors under the name of a God are meticulously crafted to ensure the prolonged flow of guilt-free martyrs chock full of misplaced rage.

I don't think it's offsides to suggest that - culture aside - it's entirely possible that these people have evolved in such a way that makes them incompatible with the rest of the planet and the remainder of the human race. I think they represent an evolutionary hold-over, and not in a charming or intriguing way, whereby amplified levels of aggression and violence which once were necessary survival tactics now serve to endanger the prospect of peace on this planet. How it didn't get bred or weeded out is beyond me, but it seems ludicrous to assume that the Islamic faith as widely taught in the holiest of their holy lands (Iraq and Afghanistan) has had no part in it's perpetuation.

Last edited by Qubes; 06-12-2007 at 03:34 PM.
Qubes is online now  
post #100 of 158 (permalink) Old 06-12-2007, 03:36 PM
Administratoris Emeritus
 
GeeS's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Location: Fountain Hills, AZ
Posts: 44,915
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by QBNCGAR
What you're describing is what Muslim terrorists want to do to us. If you think American's wouldn't be happy with live-and-let-live, then you don't remember 9/11 very clearly. If you think Islamic fundametalists and terrorsts WOULD be happy with live-and-let-live, well, then you don't remember 9/11 very clearly. WE are not the aggressors. I cannot argue that it's likely we've escalated rather than retaliate in-kind, nor can I argue that retaliation of any kind was wise given the nature of the enemy.
I suspect they would, if we'd just stay out of their backyard. I don't see any Arab/Muslim military bases in N. America, do you? Terrorism is almost always a politcal ploy, and terrorists make no secret of their goals. What is the goal of the terrorist orgaization that struck on 9/11?

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
GeeS is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    A question of Etiquette. Digmenow Off-Topic 29 01-26-2011 04:28 PM
    etiquette of detailing andrew_falky W126 S,SE,SEC,SEL,SD,SDL Class 8 06-24-2005 05:34 PM
    Where's The Forum Etiquette Thread? PeterinCO Off-Topic 0 12-04-2004 10:46 PM
    G-wagen Etiquette GM3 G-Class 38 10-24-2004 02:07 AM
    Forum etiquette Rickg Off-Topic 0 09-29-2004 11:48 AM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome