I'm sure glad the war on terror is just a figment of W's imagination... - Page 4 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 125 (permalink) Old 06-02-2007, 11:52 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
It will only continue to get worse as long as America's fourth reich is more interested in global conquest than our national defense.
So with National Defense in mind how did these gentlemen get caught, was it not with the National Defense? Maybe a tipoff from the CIA perhaps? Doesn't International Defense and National Defense go arm in arm nowadays after the Clinton Team dropped the ball on Osama? Besides with all of the comments you and some others have made in this thread my perception was National Defense was the least thing on your mind.

Last edited by Jakarta Expat; 06-02-2007 at 11:56 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 125 (permalink) Old 06-02-2007, 11:53 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat
GS, Unless you have started dabbling in ESP do not think you can read my mind nor put words in my mouth. I personally beleive that there is no separation in the 2 points, they are 1 and the same. I do no try to justify anything happening in Iraq, too be honest I do not especially think the war in Iraq was especially good for anyone but we are there, some progress is being made so we should live with it for now.

I actually very rarely troll here as it not needed to get you fellas going. But as sometimes you do, you are making comments about things you have no clue about.
Sorry, the police and FBI doing the same job they have always done is quite a separate matter from sending our military overseas to slaughter goat farmers and occupy foreign lands. If you can't see the difference, I'm not sure what to tell you......

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #33 of 125 (permalink) Old 06-02-2007, 11:56 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
So if National Defense in mind how did these gentlemen get caught? Maybe a tipoff from the CIA perhaps? Besides with all of the comments you and some others have made in this thread my perception was National Defense was the least thing on your mind.
Trying to reason w/ people who hate this country as much as GS does is pointless. Recognize them for what they are and move on to another thread.

Don't believe everything you think
post #34 of 125 (permalink) Old 06-02-2007, 11:56 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Quote:
GS, Unless you have started dabbling in ESP do not think you can read my mind nor put words in my mouth. I personally beleive that there is no separation in the 2 points, they are 1 and the same. I do no try to justify anything happening in Iraq, too be honest I do not especially think the war in Iraq was especially good for anyone but we are there, some progress is being made so we should live with it for now.
Who the hell is we? Has Indonesia joined the coalition?

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #35 of 125 (permalink) Old 06-03-2007, 12:03 AM
~BANNED~

Quote:
Sorry, the police and FBI doing the same job they have always done is quite a separate matter from sending our military overseas to slaughter goat farmers and occupy foreign lands. If you can't see the difference, I'm not sure what to tell you......
GS, you and I both know that is a misleading statement you have made and I can only hope for America's sake that you are in the minority in thinking like this or if not then it looks like I made the right decision to stay here and make my life here among these Muslims rather than the country that has a huge bullseye taped on it.

Good Luck I hope they do not target Arizona.
post #36 of 125 (permalink) Old 06-03-2007, 12:05 AM
~BANNED~

Quote:
Who the hell is we? Has Indonesia joined the coalition?
I am part of We as I do still have the Gold Eagle Passport
post #37 of 125 (permalink) Old 06-03-2007, 12:13 AM
Cruise Control

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: '87 300TD/'90 300D/'94 Quattro/'89 Vanagon TDI/'01 EV Weekender VR6
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1427 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
A Golden Eagle Passport, eh? Shit dude, you're like a real Playah, then.

post #38 of 125 (permalink) Old 06-03-2007, 12:17 AM
Administratoris Emeritus

Quote:
GS, you and I both know that is a misleading statement you have made and I can only hope for America's sake that you are in the minority in thinking like this or if not then it looks like I made the right decision to stay here and make my life here among these Muslims rather than the country that has a huge bullseye taped on it.

Good Luck I hope they do not target Arizona.
I know Arizona has a lot in common with Iraq (terrain, weather, etc.), but I'm hoping GW can tell the difference and not invade.

post #39 of 125 (permalink) Old 06-03-2007, 12:23 AM
~BANNED~

Quote:
I know Arizona has a lot in common with Iraq (terrain, weather, etc.), but I'm hoping GW can tell the difference and not invade.
I am sure GW is very aware of the similarities of the 2 locations and he is as well aware there are enemies of the State in both and probably get's a daily secuirty update from his experts of the risks from the insurgents in both locations.
post #40 of 125 (permalink) Old 06-03-2007, 12:25 AM
Administratoris Emeritus

Do you think GW has managed to sneak Osama on to Halliburton's payroll yet?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in