I'm sure glad the war on terror is just a figment of W's imagination... - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 125 (permalink) Old 06-02-2007, 08:37 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
Can you direct me to a map of Terror, please? I've looked and it seems to be missing from my globe...
It is the globe, you fool...

Which is why President Bush calls it the global war on terror!

Don't believe everything you think

Last edited by Jayhawk; 06-02-2007 at 08:51 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 125 (permalink) Old 06-02-2007, 08:39 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Quote:
Can you direct me to a map of Terror, please? I've looked and it seems to be missing from my globe...
The problem is it is an ever expanding area, mostly under beds and hiding in closets.

Now that it is right next to Chavez [something I posted about just yesterday] we have completely new problem...Terror On America's Doorstep. The new battle cry will be War On Terror On America's Doorstep or WarTOAD. It will make such a nice juxtaposition against the Peace Frog.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #13 of 125 (permalink) Old 06-02-2007, 08:48 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Goodness -- next thing you know, we'll have nuke newts and skud puppies to deal with....

Are you sure this isn't the global war on amphibians? Did GW's lick-toad hop off again?

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #14 of 125 (permalink) Old 06-02-2007, 08:55 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Goodness -- next thing you know, we'll have nuke newts and skud puppies to deal with....

Are you sure this isn't the global war on amphibians? Did GW's lick-toad hop off again?
I have heard that Newt is thinking of running again. Maybe this is part of the "vast rightwang conspiracy". It is a leap.

And if you look at J's map, Australia is under water. And awful damned close to Merika.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #15 of 125 (permalink) Old 06-02-2007, 09:07 PM
slightly creased

Date registered: Sep 2005
Vehicle: 1988 420 SE; 2015 ML 400
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear

And if you look at J's map, Australia is under water. And awful damned close to Merika.
It'll certainly make travel cheap!!!

Ross

OzBenz

beware of fundamentalists

post #16 of 125 (permalink) Old 06-02-2007, 09:15 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Back on subject, Good to see DHS and the Port Authority in NYC has the ability to stop terrorists who might want to get into the city with a BIG Fn TRUCK. Thrill, Is that you?

NEW YORK - A truck driver whose rig was 6 inches too tall for the Lincoln Tunnel drove its entire 1.5-mile length, peeling the trailer’s roof completely and ripping off decorative ceiling tiles.

Flashing signs and officers using a loudspeaker had warned the driver, and it was unclear why he didn’t heed them, according to the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, which operates the tunnel.

“He misjudged the height of the tunnel, and once he was inside it he didn’t realize the damage he was doing,” said Roy Guzman, the safety director of the trucker’s employer, U.S.A. Logistics Carriers of McAllen, Texas.

The driver, from Texas, was charged with nine misdemeanor moving violations.

The central tube of three in the tunnel heading into Manhattan was closed for about 90 minutes after the accident early Thursday, but reopened just before the morning rush hour.

On the rare occasions when other trucks have scraped the tunnel’s ceiling, the drivers have stopped, Port Authority spokesman Steve Coleman said. Police then let air out of the trucks’ tires, so the rigs can be backed out.

McBear,
Kentucky

post #17 of 125 (permalink) Old 06-02-2007, 10:36 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2002
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk
Jayfock,
Why is this guy still at large?

'95 R129
'04 G35.5 BS
'10 X204
post #18 of 125 (permalink) Old 06-02-2007, 10:48 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
I have read the 4 different links on Drudge and Google News regarding all aspects of this story so far and then I come here and read this thread. What is unbelievable for me is all of the crap Jay and W are getting and no one is saying anything positive regarding the actual capture of these bastards who wanted to bring death to hundreds or thousands of Americans and destruction to a huge area of JFK airport and the surrounding area.

Yet the same people that only make fun of Jayhawk and these news reports are the same ones that say the best way to protect America is to remove Bush Cheney and Rove as soon as possible?

I wonder now, who the real enemy in America really is?

Last edited by Jakarta Expat; 06-02-2007 at 10:55 PM.
post #19 of 125 (permalink) Old 06-02-2007, 10:58 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Read it again -- neither Jay nor GW had anything to do with the apprehension of these bombless bombers. It was the NYPD and FBI engaged in a police action.

My favorite part is when the Muslim dude is talking about how all Americans love Kennedy's. I guess he didn't know that Kennedy was a democrat, and GW would probably have been laughing his ass off about the whole thing...

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #20 of 125 (permalink) Old 06-02-2007, 11:06 PM
~BANNED~

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
Terror attempts and even homeland strikes will continue no matter what or who is in office. Reality is calling, are you listening?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in