WTF.....New American Baghdad embassy plans turn up on line...... - Page 4 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 09:18 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
That's allright, come on over and let's have some fun
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 09:27 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Date registered: Feb 2007
Vehicle: '13 Sprinter 3500 - '12 R350 - '97 E420 - '89 Ferrari Mondial - '88 560SL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
wow if you want an instant headache just take a look at that picture you have in your profile. wow i need to sit down
post #33 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 09:39 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
That's my son tossing a ball. I took that while moving the lens
post #34 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 09:47 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego97
Let them. gods cleaning the gene pool. sounds like a personal problem. to friggin bad they hate us. many on here hate just to hate but whos hiding?
Just to clarify I posted "And that is why there are people willing to die to blow us up. " and you reply ---"Let them. God's cleaning the gene pool."

So you are OK with Terrorists blowing up Americans?????

Just how much Kool Aid did you drink?

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #35 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 09:59 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Vehicle: '13 Sprinter 3500 - '12 R350 - '97 E420 - '89 Ferrari Mondial - '88 560SL
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear
Just to clarify I posted "And that is why there are people willing to die to blow us up. " and you reply ---"Let them. God's cleaning the gene pool."

So you are OK with Terrorists blowing up Americans?????

Just how much Kool Aid did you drink?

wow. that was a twist. you see how things get so twisted in the main stream, as well as fox news. or did you work hard on that one?
post #36 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 10:02 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Sounds like a plan. i'll write him as soon as he states side. Hes an Airforce Capt and i ask you to be respectful for the work hes been doing and keep that mamby pamby liberial crap out of the conversation and we'll drink bushmills until one of us pukes over the side. but just remember big pussy's last ride so keep it civil.

when i hear from him i'll tell him and it will be up to him. i'll pay for it all even the evil diesel fuel, unless you know of an air compressed boat from Inner harbor .
What is his Wing? I have a bunch of friends who are still active that are stationed all over the sandpit.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #37 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 10:04 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
wow. that was a twist. you see how things get so twisted in the main stream, as well as fox news. or did you work hard on that one?
I just read your post. I don't see that I misread it. Check again.

McBear,
Kentucky

post #38 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 10:08 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear
I just read your post. I don't see that I misread it. Check again.

I dont need to check what i said, i was the one who said it. trust me, you misread it.

i'm not lending credibility to your twist
post #39 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 10:12 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
its easy to blame the QB but games and wars are won and lost by all the players involved. Mainly i agree with your statement regarding the Iraqi leadership... i have no trust in their abilities nor desires to live any other way then they have since the crusades. thats why i say fuck em, take more and more control because i dont want them bastards over here. period.
It is the QB that calls the play. The QB is responsible. That is the way the game is played. I know the boots on the ground are doing the best they can but without leadership at the top [piss poor planning from Day1] they cannot successfully do their ever changing mission].

Regarding the Iraqis, it is their country, not ours. It is their decisions on how to run it, not ours. Remember, we are only there to help them get on their feet [Iraqi Roulette #4]. And they never had any desire to be "over here". The group that wants to blow us up did not show up in Iraq until we created a vacuum for them to enter [more of that piss poor planning thing]

McBear,
Kentucky

post #40 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 10:14 PM
It Is What It Is, Dude

Date registered: Mar 2006
Vehicle: 1978 107.024 RIP
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Quite a different position from your earlier comment. glad to see when you get your panties out of your crack you can actually have a lucid thought on the matter. I actually agree with what you said other than blaming it on Bush, its easy to blame the QB but games and wars are won and lost by all the players involved. Mainly i agree with your statement regarding the Iraqi leadership... i have no trust in their abilities nor desires to live any other way then they have since the crusades. thats why i say fuck em, take more and more control because i dont want them bastards over here. period.

There again you presume to reinterpret my pointed and unequivocal comments. Nothing about my position has changed. And I would suggest my lucidity far outstrips yours in this matter.

Iraq is in fact a clusterfuck. This is in no way the fault of those on the ground in Iraq nor the various and sundry dissenters at home. The fault lies directly at the feet of Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld et al. Arrogance and ineptitude have permeated every strategy choice the decider and his chosen have deigned to issue from on high. Bush's policy of regime change was but a cover for his petty resolve to punish Saddam for his unmitigated gall at threatening his father with hit squads.

The problem with you and those you apologize for is your total disdain and disregard for the average Iraqi, who wants nothing more than a roof over his head and a safe life for his family. "Fuck 'em" indeed, you troglodyte. Iraq had no WMD, had no hand in 9/11, and was not an al-qaeda base of operations. A mere fraction of the resources wasted in Iraq would have made the true and necessary war on terror a far easier task than what now lies ahead.

Again sir, I designate you the penultimate policheering moron.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in