LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #81 of 136 (permalink) Old 05-31-2007, 09:33 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat
Sorry guys if I have put a premature stop to your fantasies of seeing those ugly silicone tits. I just do not have respect for a man who would post naked pics of his wife. Who would?
How about Mr. Hugh Hefner? I truly enjoyed the pictures of his wife back in 1990.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 136 (permalink) Old 05-31-2007, 09:38 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2003
Vehicle: 2001 Jaguar XJR, 1994 E320(sold)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by maine_coon
How about Mr. Hugh Hefner? I truly enjoyed the pictures of his wife back in 1990.
And how about his 3 current girlfriends??!!! I don't mind him showing them off either!!

My Car WOO HOO...... Now SOLD
New car.... 2001 Jaguar XJR!!!!

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
Thomas Jefferson
post #83 of 136 (permalink) Old 05-31-2007, 09:45 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
That guy and his attitude strikes me as someone closer to Larry Flynt not Hugh Hefner. But then again I only read Hustler for the fine articles.....
post #84 of 136 (permalink) Old 05-31-2007, 09:49 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Date registered: Feb 2007
Vehicle: '13 Sprinter 3500 - '12 R350 - '97 E420 - '89 Ferrari Mondial - '88 560SL
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Mary and I have been married for years and i just love showing her off to others

Name:  fatbastardstanding.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  19.4 KB
post #85 of 136 (permalink) Old 05-31-2007, 10:16 PM
~BANNED~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego97
Mary and I have been married for years and i just love showing her off to others

Attachment 129728

Yeah, those titties look like a good investment you made there.
post #86 of 136 (permalink) Old 05-31-2007, 10:21 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgeist
Hey, we've found the smarter heterosexual version of KamiL to kick around--cool.
Z,

I think he looks and sounds like Kamil after a dozen years on steroids he was stealing from Roger Clemens and Barry Bonds. While having money may make him sound successful, planning to spend it on upkeep on his wife's anatomy makes him sound pretty shallow. Neither is a sure sign of smarts, but then, being smarter than Kamil-Toe is not really setting the bar very high.

So far, I think this is all fluff. I see nothing to indicate there are any redeeming characteristics within the internet persona that goes by the name of amgdriven. Think about it, even the tits, the best feature of any post he has made so far, aren't actually his.

amgdriven - say something that would sound smart enough to make someone think you are not just overly impressed with yourself if you are going to run ads threatening to display your skills here. No one will pay attention if you force them to wait much longer. Jim
post #87 of 136 (permalink) Old 05-31-2007, 10:56 PM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Lifetime Premium Member
^
Not to mention the soul patch. It enjoyed a short revival.....A very short revival and that was in 2003.

post #88 of 136 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 01:00 AM
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Dec 2006
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith
So far, I think this is all fluff. I see nothing to indicate there are any redeeming characteristics within the internet persona that goes by the name of amgdriven. Think about it, even the tits, the best feature of any post he has made so far, aren't actually his.
Dear Mr Fuckstick,

Lick these sweaty nuts.

Thank you for your time,

amgdriven

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith
amgdriven - say something that would sound smart enough to make someone think you are not just overly impressed with yourself if you are going to run ads threatening to display your skills here. No one will pay attention if you force them to wait much longer. Jim
umm.....well......

I screwed a midgit when I was 16. And for a midget, she was hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianml
I was accepted with open arms with my first post in the OT.
Because you are a cool ass kid. Hi asianml!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jak-off Splat
Sorry guys if I have put a premature stop to your fantasies of seeing those ugly silicone tits.
Please notice those tits are real. Then please take note they are not supported. How about you show your dog-ass ugly wife's tits for a comparison...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jak-off Splat
I just do not have respect for a man who would post naked pics of his wife. Who would?
a) you're alone
b) you're a retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrillKill
^
Not to mention the soul patch. It enjoyed a short revival.....A very short revival and that was in 2003.
How far do you guys want to take this? Really?

Some of you brag on how you treat newbies and flaunt on how some members are "known" for their call- out tendencies. Pretty f*cking impressive if you ask me.

Let's break this down for those that are just chiming in..........

1) amgdriven starts off in Benzworld by giving info about the w210 E55 forum starting last year

2) amgdriven gets banned from MBWorld for his provocative posts about Iran and Russia. ( I asked MBOB to remove me from the forum, due to the anger I create )

3) amgdriven decides that he still has bullshit to spew and wants to spread the love on the "off topic" on Benzworld.

4) Starting off in "off topic"....amgdriven finds someone takes the bait and attacks amgdriven.......unfortunately, it was a mod.

5) amgdriven posts pics of himself and wife to stop any rumors up front that he is far from being a poser (like some on forums) due to a mods implication that he is a monster off the movie Goonies.

6) amgdriven and his wife is attacked by a small penis faggot that is angry at the world for his misfortunes.

7) amgdriven decides that not all members of Bezworld are small penis faggots and decides that it is worth the effort to stand his ground.

And so, I'm still here

Now a question for you....Mr Jak-off Splat. Why would you go to MBWorld and find a way to post to my PERSONAL EMAIL and still attack my wife? I mean, for shits sake, why go as far as to find another way to get a hold of me? Oh, that's right......I struck a nerve about your ugly ass wife (that is, if you have one)
Be a man, you prick.
post #89 of 136 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 01:40 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
^Methinks he doth protest too much.
post #90 of 136 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 02:15 AM
~BANNED~

AMGDribble,

Shane has you pegged and if anyone here can read men, he is the one I would bet on.......

For a guy that brags about being the active member of so many forums you do not know many ways around the forums on how to send a simple message via the forum. Oh and the message I sent you was an open invitation to come back and join us at BWOT. Are you sure you are the guy in those pics, until proven further I assume you are only 16.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in