Do the rules keep changing? - Page 5 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 136 (permalink) Old 05-30-2007, 08:17 AM
~BANNED~
 
Jakarta Expat's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 17,697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego97
it was just a matter of time i would degenerate to the lower level, but cant say i'm not enjoying the view
Yes this crowd will grab hold of your very heart and soul and drag them down through the depths of hell.........
Jakarta Expat is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 136 (permalink) Old 05-30-2007, 10:00 AM
~BANNED~
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Posts: 41,649
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
^No wonder it is all warm and comfy here.
Shane is offline  
post #43 of 136 (permalink) Old 05-30-2007, 12:15 PM
BenzWorld Extremist
 
Date registered: Dec 2006
Posts: 946
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmitch
Tits are it. Tits are everything.
Well, almost everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmitch
But posting tits of your wife is just not right, dude!
Really? If she is cool with it and I'm cool with it......when does is it become not right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmitch
It's like you're seeking our twisted approvals of the one you have chosen to spend life in prison with.
Hold the phone, Mr cmitch. Approval is not what I'm looking for from you guys. Entertainment is. Witty battles is what I'm thirsting for.....either against me or at someone else's expense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmitch
BTW, be careful with 'Mr. Kill'. He doesn't have that user name for nuttin'!
Sometimes one must get his ass kicked to become a true Master. As of yet, I'm far from being a Master.
amgdriven is offline  
post #44 of 136 (permalink) Old 05-30-2007, 12:19 PM
~BANNED~
 
Jakarta Expat's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 17,697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by amgdriven
Well, almost everything.


Really? If she is cool with it and I'm cool with it......when does is it become not right?


Hold the phone, Mr cmitch. Approval is not what I'm looking for from you guys. Entertainment is. Witty battles is what I'm thirsting for.....either against me or at someone else's expense.


Sometimes one must get his ass kicked to become a true Master. As of yet, I'm far from being a Master.
Interesting attitude.......do you watch when other guys fuck your wife, operate the camera or just wait in the other room until they come out with that satisfied look on their faces.......
Jakarta Expat is offline  
post #45 of 136 (permalink) Old 05-30-2007, 12:57 PM
Cruise Control
 
Zeitgeist's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: '87 300TD/'90 300D/'94 Quattro/'89 Vanagon TDI/'01 EV Weekender VR6
Location: Cascadia
Posts: 51,729
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1426 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Hey, we've found the smarter heterosexual version of KamiL to kick around--cool.
Zeitgeist is offline  
post #46 of 136 (permalink) Old 05-30-2007, 01:05 PM
BenzWorld Extremist
 
Date registered: Dec 2006
Posts: 946
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jak-off Splat
Interesting attitude.......do you watch when other guys fuck your wife, operate the camera or just wait in the other room until they come out with that satisfied look on their faces.......
Wow. You either was sexually abused by your mother and hold a hatred for the female body or your wife is butt ass ugly and doesn't get any attention.

Either way, you are a tard. So let me get this straight..............

Showing my wife’s cleavage........means........I'm a swinger?
Saying that she is cool with it.....means........She enjoys getting f*cked by other men?

I would take positive attention with a pretty wife then "Oh My God....what the hell is that?" attention you get with your significant other.

Text book cases state that your attitude shows you:

a) Gay
b) Have a small penis
c) Insecure
d) Mentally not capable of everyday activities
e) All the above

My vote is "e". A mentally challenged, insecure fag that is angry at
the world for his small penis. Lashing out at those who do not share his misfortunes.

Last edited by amgdriven; 05-30-2007 at 01:09 PM.
amgdriven is offline  
post #47 of 136 (permalink) Old 05-30-2007, 01:09 PM
Cruise Control
 
Zeitgeist's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: '87 300TD/'90 300D/'94 Quattro/'89 Vanagon TDI/'01 EV Weekender VR6
Location: Cascadia
Posts: 51,729
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1426 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
^^^

e) All of the above. The dude wears a muumuu, fer fuck's sake!
Zeitgeist is offline  
post #48 of 136 (permalink) Old 05-30-2007, 02:33 PM
~BANNED~
 
Jakarta Expat's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 17,697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by amgdriven
Wow. You either was sexually abused by your mother and hold a hatred for the female body or your wife is butt ass ugly and doesn't get any attention.

Either way, you are a tard. So let me get this straight..............

Showing my wife’s cleavage........means........I'm a swinger?
Saying that she is cool with it.....means........She enjoys getting f*cked by other men?

I would take positive attention with a pretty wife then "Oh My God....what the hell is that?" attention you get with your significant other.

Text book cases state that your attitude shows you:

a) Gay
b) Have a small penis
c) Insecure
d) Mentally not capable of everyday activities
e) All the above

My vote is "e". A mentally challenged, insecure fag that is angry at
the world for his small penis. Lashing out at those who do not share his misfortunes.
Actually I am quite proud of my 5' 4", 28 yr old, 45 kg wife but those pics are mine and I do not share. As for your wife, she looks older than she probably is (she has rode hard and put wet kinda look) and those tits will be hanging down around her flabby belly in 10 more years as for you you look like Lurch's younger brother.
Jakarta Expat is offline  
post #49 of 136 (permalink) Old 05-30-2007, 02:35 PM
~BANNED~
 
Jakarta Expat's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 17,697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgeist
e) All of the above. The dude wears a muumuu, fer fuck's sake!
Ok Z let's see pics of your wife's tits with no support, let us compare perkiness among our wives.
Jakarta Expat is offline  
post #50 of 136 (permalink) Old 05-30-2007, 03:38 PM
Will Moderate For Cigars
 
cmitch's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: 2002 ML320, 2005 S430 4MATIC, 2010 F150 Crew Cab
Location: City on the TN River
Posts: 10,691
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by amgdriven
Well, almost everything.


Really? If she is cool with it and I'm cool with it......when does is it become not right?


Hold the phone, Mr cmitch. Approval is not what I'm looking for from you guys. Entertainment is. Witty battles is what I'm thirsting for.....either against me or at someone else's expense.


Sometimes one must get his ass kicked to become a true Master. As of yet, I'm far from being a Master.
Approval IS what all newbies look for in this site, in one form or another. I got my ass kicked and raped in my first OT post (And I was RIGHT! Ha Ha!). It would appear you're offering your wife as a sacrificial lamb to our abuse. If she's okay wid dat, COOL!

If you want to be a master, try fishing and bait your hooks well. Then you will be a master baiter.

2005 S430 4Matic 'Morton' W220.183 • 722.671 Rest in Peace

Bells and whistles are thorns and thistles.
cmitch is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    New rules for OT? administrator Off-Topic 588 03-06-2014 09:41 AM
    Need More Rules UncAl Off-Topic 7 01-05-2009 11:48 AM
    New Rules firstmb Off-Topic 16 12-18-2005 09:11 PM
    Where are the rules? cvayala Benzworld Site issues forum 1 09-25-2004 04:45 AM
    Rules for the W126 cnd W126 S,SE,SEC,SEL,SD,SDL Class 34 01-17-2004 01:34 PM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome