BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2003
Vehicle: '83 240D
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove
I actually agree with about 70% of that. I think a GPS for aliens or un-naturalized immigrants from countries with know terrorist problems is an excellent idea. But the idea of doing so to citizens, naturalized or otherwise, is abhorrent.
What makes it so outrageous is he is calling out only Muslims. How would he propose identifying "Muslims"? As if just having Islamic faith has anything to do with anything. He's a total freaking nutcase, and needs to get a rabies shot.

Let me put this in perspective. Replace the instance of "muslim" with another word of your choice: what about "jew"? or "mormon"????

OBK #35

Last edited by old300D; 05-11-2007 at 11:47 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-11-2007, 12:36 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Well, he really wanted to say "brown skinned people".
post #13 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-11-2007, 01:24 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Date registered: Feb 2007
Vehicle: '13 Sprinter 3500 - '12 R350 - '97 E420 - '89 Ferrari Mondial - '88 560SL
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof
Malkin getting weter by the minute

mmmmmm, MALKIN ... boing.

Name:  cheekymonkey.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  19.5 KB

Last edited by Diego97; 05-11-2007 at 01:32 PM.
post #14 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-11-2007, 01:29 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Hey, how about an exploding neck collar that has a timer that must periodically be reset?

This is one weird conversation. I think calling out a class of citizens for special treatment is wrong: Whether it is interment due to religion or national origin; or preferential treatment due to pigmentation or gender.

How about just concentration of crooks and terrorists and forget the pogrom mentality?

Concerning legal aliens, I think they should be afforded the same basic constitutional rights as citizens. They are guests in our house and we should treat guests as we treat our own family.

Illegal aliens? If they break the law, box'em up and ship them home on immigration violation if for no other reason. It's bad enough that we have 10-12 million illegal aliens residing in our country, no reason to put-up with crooked illegal aliens.

I'm not thrilled with the prospect of hunting-down 10 million law-abiding illegal aliens for deportation. Send them home if they screw-up and send them home if they abuse our welfare system and don't give them a damned legal driver's license, for crying out loud.

I'd like to revoke the automatic citizenship of being born in the USA. I'd like to revoke automatic preference to relatives of naturalized citizens. I'd like to instate preferential treatment for certain educational levels of achievement, skills, command of the English language and healthy people.

I don't like punishing a class of people simply because of membership in that class. That's just wrong.

B
post #15 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-11-2007, 01:36 PM
CH4S Artist

Vehicle: 1985 500SEC, 1991 190E 2.6.
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 957 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Hmmm
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cgo0129l final solution hitler.jpg (31.7 KB, 56 views)
post #16 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-11-2007, 01:41 PM
Always Remembered RIP

Date registered: Nov 2006
Vehicle: 1991 560SEC AMG
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to cascade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst

I'd like to revoke the automatic citizenship of being born in the USA.

B
Yep. "Fruit of the poison tree" is the legal expression

Jim
<--- superschnelle 300 hp 10:1 ECE euro HV, Hochverdichtung = high compression (11/2011) ... Wie im Freien Fall. Nur horizontal.

"I swear to god, it's like I live in a trailer of common sense, and stare out the window at a tornado of stupidity." >'='<
post #17 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-11-2007, 01:50 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Hey, how about an exploding neck collar that has a timer that must periodically be reset?

This is one weird conversation. I think calling out a class of citizens for special treatment is wrong: Whether it is interment due to religion or national origin; or preferential treatment due to pigmentation or gender.

How about just concentration of crooks and terrorists and forget the pogrom mentality?

I don't like punishing a class of people simply because of membership in that class. That's just wrong.

B
Well put. It's just wrong.

OBK #35

post #18 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-11-2007, 03:27 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
This is truely the mindset of SOME people, it doesn't matter if they are Republican or Democrat, now just imagine if they actually get into power.
Don't give me the bull$hit line that they already are, that's crap.
Do you STILL want to cut the guts out of the Second Amendment? This is exactly what the forefathers had in mind when that amendment was written.
Maybe a few Fascist Democrats will set up another Manzanar Relocation Camp, like they did in WW II.......

"Negotiating with Obama is like playing chess with a pigeon, the pigeon knocks over all the pieces, on the board and then struts around like it won the game."
Vladimir Putin

"They have gun control in Cuba. They have universal health care in Cuba. So why do they want to come here?"
Paul Harvey 8/31/94

"The only people who have quick answers don't have the responsibility of making the decisions."
Justice Clarence Thomas
post #19 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-11-2007, 03:39 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce R.
This is truely the mindset of SOME people, it doesn't matter if they are Republican or Democrat, now just imagine if they actually get into power.
Don't give me the bull$hit line that they already are, that's crap.
Do you STILL want to cut the guts out of the Second Amendment? This is exactly what the forefathers had in mind when that amendment was written.
Maybe a few Fascist Democrats will set up another Manzanar Relocation Camp, like they did in WW II.......
You know, treatment is available.

OBK #35

post #20 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-11-2007, 03:50 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:

Concerning legal aliens, I think they should be afforded the same basic constitutional rights as citizens. They are guests in our house and we should treat guests as we treat our own family.

Illegal aliens? If they break the law, box'em up and ship them home on immigration violation if for no other reason. It's bad enough that we have 10-12 million illegal aliens residing in our country, no reason to put-up with crooked illegal aliens.

I'm not thrilled with the prospect of hunting-down 10 million law-abiding illegal aliens for deportation. Send them home if they screw-up and send them home if they abuse our welfare system and don't give them a damned legal driver's license, for crying out loud.

I'd like to revoke the automatic citizenship of being born in the USA. I'd like to revoke automatic preference to relatives of naturalized citizens. I'd like to instate preferential treatment for certain educational levels of achievement, skills, command of the English language and healthy people.

B
Wow, Bot I am agreeing with you; are you baiting us again?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in